Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Custom Votes Redux (v1.7 - 4/13/14)

Post New Thread Reply   

krispx
Old 02-19-2014 , 03:35   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.1 - 2/16/14)
Reply With Quote #21

hi, jus errors logs:

Code:
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:02: [SM] Native "PushArrayString" reported: Invalid Handle 0 (error: 4)
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:02: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "customvotes-redux.smx":
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:02: [SM]   [0]  Line 500, C:\TF2DedicatedServer\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\customvotes-redux.sp::MenuHandler_PlayersVote()
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:48: [SM] Plugin encountered error 15: Array index is out of bounds
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:48: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "customvotes-redux.smx":
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:48: [SM]   [0]  Line 902, C:\TF2DedicatedServer\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\customvotes-redux.sp::GetVoteCount()
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:48: [SM]   [1]  Line 404, C:\TF2DedicatedServer\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\customvotes-redux.sp::Menu_MakeChoice()
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:48: [SM]   [2]  Line 304, C:\TF2DedicatedServer\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\customvotes-redux.sp::MenuHandler_Vote()
ReFlexPoison
☠☠☠
Old 02-19-2014 , 15:20   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.1 - 2/16/14)
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispx View Post
hi, jus errors logs:

Code:
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:02: [SM] Native "PushArrayString" reported: Invalid Handle 0 (error: 4)
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:02: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "customvotes-redux.smx":
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:02: [SM]   [0]  Line 500, C:\TF2DedicatedServer\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\customvotes-redux.sp::MenuHandler_PlayersVote()
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:48: [SM] Plugin encountered error 15: Array index is out of bounds
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:48: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "customvotes-redux.smx":
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:48: [SM]   [0]  Line 902, C:\TF2DedicatedServer\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\customvotes-redux.sp::GetVoteCount()
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:48: [SM]   [1]  Line 404, C:\TF2DedicatedServer\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\customvotes-redux.sp::Menu_MakeChoice()
L 02/18/2014 - 20:12:48: [SM]   [2]  Line 304, C:\TF2DedicatedServer\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\customvotes-redux.sp::MenuHandler_Vote()
I'll give that look. I'm probably going to release another small update today.
Lucky_luck
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-19-2014 , 16:14   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.1 - 2/16/14)
Reply With Quote #23

How can i add mute and Silence Option? Have someone example pls THX
ReFlexPoison
☠☠☠
Old 02-19-2014 , 16:22   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.1 - 2/16/14)
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_luck View Post
How can i add mute and Silence Option? Have someone example pls THX
Just create another vote in the config and set the "command" to something like "sm_silence {TARGET_NAME}"
Lucky_luck
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-19-2014 , 16:31   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.1 - 2/16/14)
Reply With Quote #25

Ok thx
robotortoise
Old 02-19-2014 , 19:01   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.1 - 2/16/14)
Reply With Quote #26

FYI, I got my config working. Thanks.

I'm glad someone's finally taking the time to update Players' Votes. The only request I have: The original players' votes allowed people to make a "yes" or "no" vote that, when created, wouldn't ask players to choose "yes" or "no" until the amount of people required to initiate it was fulfilled, THEN and only then would it ask the vote to all players on the server. And then, of course, it would only activate the command if it passed.

For instance:
"Rob types "voteprops" in chat. Lisa types "voteprops" in chat. There were two people required to trigger that vote. So a message "Turn everyone into props?" "Yes" "No" appears on the server.
If "yes" wins, then the command "sm_propplayer @all" will be executed and the message "YOU'RE ALL PROPS NOW! HIDE!" will be displayed. If the vote FAILS, then no command will be executed and the message "Vote Prop has failed." would appear.

Would it be possible adding this functionality back to the updated Custom Votes Redux please?

Thanks for reading this lengthy post!

-Robotortoise
ReFlexPoison
☠☠☠
Old 02-19-2014 , 22:56   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.1 - 2/16/14)
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotortoise View Post
FYI, I got my config working. Thanks.

I'm glad someone's finally taking the time to update Players' Votes. The only request I have: The original players' votes allowed people to make a "yes" or "no" vote that, when created, wouldn't ask players to choose "yes" or "no" until the amount of people required to initiate it was fulfilled, THEN and only then would it ask the vote to all players on the server. And then, of course, it would only activate the command if it passed.

For instance:
"Rob types "voteprops" in chat. Lisa types "voteprops" in chat. There were two people required to trigger that vote. So a message "Turn everyone into props?" "Yes" "No" appears on the server.
If "yes" wins, then the command "sm_propplayer @all" will be executed and the message "YOU'RE ALL PROPS NOW! HIDE!" will be displayed. If the vote FAILS, then no command will be executed and the message "Vote Prop has failed." would appear.

Would it be possible adding this functionality back to the updated Custom Votes Redux please?

Thanks for reading this lengthy post!

-Robotortoise
You could simply set the command for the vote in the configuration to start a vote with the sm_vote command.

Like I said this plugin is meant to support almost anything.

Last edited by ReFlexPoison; 02-19-2014 at 22:57.
robotortoise
Old 02-20-2014 , 10:58   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.1 - 2/16/14)
Reply With Quote #28

I'm not sure I understand. Could you give me an example please?

Sorry.
Mata Patos
Old 02-20-2014 , 11:17   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.1 - 2/16/14)
Reply With Quote #29

Hello,

This Plugin Works in CS:GO?

Thanks,
Lucky_luck
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-20-2014 , 17:08   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.1 - 2/16/14)
Reply With Quote #30

is this ok?

Code:
// Custom Votes Redux
// By: ReFlexPoison
//
// Thank you for downloading Custom Votes Redux. If you like my work and want to help out send me a donation. https://forums.alliedmods.net/member.php?u=149090
//
// How to edit this file: (Not all values will effect every type of vote. Ex: "currentmap" won't change anything in "players" type votes)
//
// "Custom Votes"										<--	Leave this alone
// {													<--	Add all votes after first bracket (Leave this alone)
// 		"Say something funny!"							<--	This is the name of the vote. This will be shown in the vote menu
// 		{
// 			"type"					"list"				<--	This is the type of vote. Valid types: players, map, list
//															players - Populates the vote with online players
//															map - Populates the vote with a list of maps from a specific map list
//															list - Populates the vote with a custom list of choices
//
//			"options"									<-- These are your list options
//			{
//				"lol		"LOL"						<-- Option name: lol | Option result: LOL
//				"rofl"		"ROFL"						<-- Option name: rofl | Option result: ROFL
//			}
//
//			"override"				"sm_lol"			<--	This is the admin override of the vote. Use this with admin_overrides.cfg to prohibit access to this vote from specific players
//			"immunity"				"0"					<--	This determines what admins are removed from the vote. If an admin's immunity level is higher or equal to this, they are can not be selected upon
//
//			"delay"					"60"				<-- This is the delay in seconds before players can call a vote after the map has changed
//			"team"					"0"					<-- This determines if a players vote can only be voted upon by a member of the same team
//			"bots"					"0"					<-- This determines if bots are included in the players vote
//			"ratio"					"0.6"				<-- This is the ratio of players required to call a vote for the vote to pass
//			"multiple"				"0"					<-- This determines if players can choose more than one option for a specific vote
//			"minimum"				"4"					<-- This is the minimum amount of players required to call a vote for the vote to pass (Overrides ratio)
//			"maxcalls"				"3"								<-- This is the maximum amount of times a player can vote for that specific item (0 = No limit)
//			"command"				"sm_csay {OPTION_RESULT}"		<-- This determines what commands will be ran when a vote is passed. (View formatting below)
//
//			"call_notify"			"Voted for {OPTION_NAME}.		<-- This determines what is print to everyone's chat when a vote is called
//			"pass_notify"			"Vote passed!"					<-- This determines what is print to everyone's chat when a vote is passed
//
//			"maplist"				"default"			<-- This determines what maplist to use for map votes (See maplist.cfg)
//			"currentmap"			"0"					<-- This determines if players are allowed to vote for the current map in map votes
//			"recentmaps"			"3"					<-- This determines how many recent maps will be removed from map votes
//
//			"chattrigger"			"vote"				<-- This determines what the chat trigger of the vote will be. Do not include ! or / in the trigger, the plugin will handle the removal of them for non admin players.
//		}												<--	Leave this alone
//	}													<--	Leave this alone
//
// Formatting:
//
// Place these in command, call_notify, pass_notify to your liking
// {VOTE_AMOUNT} - Amount of votes called for that item
// {VOTE_REQUIRED} - Required vote calls for that vote to pass
//
// {VOTER_INDEX} - Voter client index
// {VOTER_ID} - Voter user id
// {VOTER_NAME} - Voter name
//
// {TARGET_INDEX} - Target client index
// {TARGET_ID} - Target user id
// {TARGET_NAME} - Target name
//
// {MAP_NAME} - Map name
// {CURRENT_MAP_NAME} - Current map name
//
// {OPTION_NAME} - Option name
// {OPTION_RESULT} - Option result
//
// Formatting Examples:
//
// "call_notify"	"{olive}[SM] {VOTER_NAME}{default} voted to ban {green}{TARGET_NAME}{default}."
// "command"		"kickid {TARGET_ID};sm_csay Kicked {TARGET_NAME}"
//

"Custom Votes"
{
	"Kick player"
	{
		"type"			"players"
		"command"		"sm_kick {TARGET_ID}"
		"team"			"1"
		"bots"			"1"
		"immunity"		"99"
		"multiple"		"1"
		"minimum"		"4"
		"ratio"			"0.6"
		"call_notify"	"{olive}{VOTER_NAME}{default} voted to kick {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default} [{green}{VOTE_AMOUNT}{default}/{green}{VOTE_REQUIRED}{default}]"
		"pass_notify"	"{olive}Vote to kick passed. Kicked {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default}."
		"chattrigger"	"votekick"
	}
	"Ban player"
	{
		"type"			"players"
		"command"		"sm_ban {TARGET_ID} 0"
		"team"			"0"
		"bots"			"0"
		"immunity"		"99"
		"minimum"		"4"
		"ratio"			"0.7"
		"multiple"		"1"
		"call_notify"	"{olive}{VOTER_NAME}{default} voted to ban {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default} [{green}{VOTE_AMOUNT}{default}/{green}{VOTE_REQUIRED}{default}]"
		"pass_notify"	"{olive}Vote to ban passed. Banned {olive}{TARGET_NAME} Permanently{default}."
		"chattrigger"	"voteban"
	}
	"Mute player"
	{
		"type"			"players"
		"command"		"sm_mute {TARGET_ID}"
		"team"			"0"
		"bots"			"0"
		"immunity"		"99"
		"minimum"		"4"
		"ratio"			"0.5"
		"multiple"		"1"
		"call_notify"	"{olive}{VOTER_NAME}{default} voted to mute {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default} [{green}{VOTE_AMOUNT}{default}/{green}{VOTE_REQUIRED}{default}]"
		"pass_notify"	"{olive}Vote to mute passed. Mute {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default}."
		"chattrigger"	"votemute"
	}
	"Silence player"
	{
		"type"			"players"
		"command"		"sm_silence {TARGET_ID}"
		"team"			"0"
		"bots"			"0"
		"immunity"		"99"
		"minimum"		"4"
		"ratio"			"0.5"
		"multiple"		"1"
		"call_notify"	"{olive}{VOTER_NAME}{default} voted to silence {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default} [{green}{VOTE_AMOUNT}{default}/{green}{VOTE_REQUIRED}{default}]"
		"pass_notify"	"{olive}Vote to silence passed. Silence {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default}."
		"chattrigger"	"votesilence"
	}
}

Last edited by Lucky_luck; 02-20-2014 at 18:03.