Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

I need help adding a plugin.

Post New Thread Reply   

Spartan-117
Old 12-10-2004 , 16:23   I need help adding a plugin.
Reply With Quote #1

I dont kno how to add plugins i tried the bazooka one first,

i downloaded it, took the files that were in it in the folders with the same name in the amx mod things.( if it had something in a folder with addons i put it in the addons folder in amxmod addons folder)

i start the server, go in, type in amx_bazooka in console and it says unknown command.

do i have to put anything in the metamod folder?
f1del1ty.oXi
Veteran Member
Old 12-10-2004 , 17:50  
Reply With Quote #2

No, but you might need a specific module running. Open the .sma file, and check all of the stuff that has

Code:
#include <amxmodx>
or whatnot. Make sure that what's in the <> is running.
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 12-10-2004 , 18:37  
Reply With Quote #3

fidelity, lol dude, I dont think he even knows what #include <amxmodx> does so dont give him code. Hell, he probably doesnt even know what program to open a .sma file with. Do this:

1) Take .sma and put in
$moddir/addons/amxmodx/scripting (optional)
2)Take .amxx and put in
$moddir/addons/amxmodx/plugins.
3)Next, edit the file $moddir/addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini using the Notepad or wordpad program on your computer.
4)Then, edit it by adding at the "Third Party Section" at the end. Where a blank line is, add this.
Code:
Plugin_whatever.amxx
NOTE: $moddir = for example Cstrike/TFC/DOD/NS - Where the server.cfg resides. Plugin_whatever.amxx should be replaced with the name of the plugin, like Bazooka.amxx or whatever.

Cheers!

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
Spartan-117
Old 12-10-2004 , 18:47  
Reply With Quote #4

i did that got the same problem, either of u got msn and u can help me out through that.

[email protected]
f1del1ty.oXi
Veteran Member
Old 12-10-2004 , 19:36  
Reply With Quote #5

Actually slm, he does, because he asked about it in a previous topic, and knows what it is.

Plus I gave him directions on how to find it, and how to make sure the modules are runnnig.

And what if he compiled the plugin already and it just wasn't working? Then your instructions are useless, are they not?
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 12-11-2004 , 03:40  
Reply With Quote #6

if the plugin wasnt compiled right, give it to me and I will fix the errors. But, if he downloaded the right bazooka, it is 100% ready for him to install it as I described. My directions are not useless unless plugin is messed up. But the author of that plugin didnt have problems with it, so unless he edited the source code, it should work fine.

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!