Raised This Month: $218 Target: $400
 54% 

[L4D2] Server Side Ragdolls


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author
BHaType
Great Tester of Whatever
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Methamphetamine
Plugin ID:
6813
Plugin Version:
0.0
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Left 4 Dead
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
     
    Plugin Description:
    Creates server side regdoll
    Old 11-21-2019 , 00:18   [L4D2] Server Side Ragdolls
    Reply With Quote #1

    Description
    Creates server side ragdoll after death
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_server_ragdoll.sp - 242 views - 1.5 KB)
    File Type: txt l4d2_side_dolls.txt (490 Bytes, 45 views)
    __________________
    Heart

    Last edited by BHaType; 01-24-2020 at 18:48.
    BHaType is offline
    Send a message via AIM to BHaType
    login101
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Sep 2017
    Old 11-21-2019 , 02:13   Re: [L4D2] Server Side Ragdolls
    Reply With Quote #2

    Your plugin creation activity entertains me. Thank you
    Have fun with your plugins.
    login101 is offline
    cravenge
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Location: Black Hole
    Old 01-22-2020 , 09:39   Re: [L4D2] Server Side Ragdolls
    Reply With Quote #3

    Looks like the signature for Windows is wrong. That or something else.

    Last edited by cravenge; 01-23-2020 at 08:56.
    cravenge is offline
    Shadowysn
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Sep 2015
    Location: Location:
    Old 01-24-2020 , 00:32   Re: [L4D2] Server Side Ragdolls
    Reply With Quote #4

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
    Looks like the signature for Windows is wrong. That or something else.
    I've dug into the binaries and got the new Windows sig, still untested:
    Code:
    "Games"
    {
    	"left4dead2"
    	{
            	"Signatures" // Linux signature found by BHaType, Windows signature by Shadowysn
            	{
    			"CreateServerRagdoll"
    			{
    				"library"	"server"
    				"windows"	"\x53\x8B\x2A\x83\x2A\x2A\x83\x2A\x2A\x83\x2A\x2A\x55\x8B\x2A\x2A\x89\x2A\x2A\x2A\x8B\x2A\xB8\x78"
    				/* 53 8B ? 83 ? ? 83 ? ? 83 ? ? 55 8B ? ? 89 ? ? ? 8B ? B8 78 */
    				"linux"		"@_Z19CreateServerRagdollP14CBaseAnimatingiRK15CTakeDamageInfoib"
    			}
    		}
    	}
    }
    __________________
    Shadowysn is offline
    BHaType
    Great Tester of Whatever
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Location: Methamphetamine
    Old 01-24-2020 , 18:48   Re: [L4D2] Server Side Ragdolls
    Reply With Quote #5

    Updated
    __________________
    Heart
    BHaType is offline
    Send a message via AIM to BHaType
    sonic155
    Member
    Join Date: Mar 2019
    Old 01-25-2020 , 09:58   Re: [L4D2] Server Side Ragdolls
    Reply With Quote #6

    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: Info (map "c1m1_hotel") (file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\logs\errors_202 00125.log")
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] Error parsing gameconfig file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\gamedata\l4d2_s ide_dolls.txt":
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] Error 7 on line 18, col 1: Section ending without a matching section beginning
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] Exception reported: Unable to open l4d2_side_dolls: Section ending without a matching section beginning
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] Blaming: l4d2_server_ragdoll.smx
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] Call stack trace:
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] [0] LoadGameConfigFile
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] [1] Line 20, /home/forums/content/files/2/8/6/4/1/7/178364.attach::OnPluginStart
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] Unable to load plugin "l4d2_server_ragdoll.smx": Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
    sonic155 is offline
    Shadowysn
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Sep 2015
    Location: Location:
    Old 01-27-2020 , 04:02   Re: [L4D2] Server Side Ragdolls
    Reply With Quote #7

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sonic155 View Post
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: Info (map "c1m1_hotel") (file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\logs\errors_202 00125.log")
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] Error parsing gameconfig file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\gamedata\l4d2_s ide_dolls.txt":
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] Error 7 on line 18, col 1: Section ending without a matching section beginning
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] Exception reported: Unable to open l4d2_side_dolls: Section ending without a matching section beginning
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] Blaming: l4d2_server_ragdoll.smx
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] Call stack trace:
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] [0] LoadGameConfigFile
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] [1] Line 20, /home/forums/content/files/2/8/6/4/1/7/178364.attach::OnPluginStart
    L 01/25/2020 - 06:56:26: [SM] Unable to load plugin "l4d2_server_ragdoll.smx": Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
    BHAType accidentally included a lonely erroneous bracket, which broke the entire gamedata.

    It's quite simple to fix, just edit and remove that erroneous bracket or copy the entire gamedata from my reply and replace the existing one in the .txt file.
    __________________

    Last edited by Shadowysn; 01-27-2020 at 04:02.
    Shadowysn is offline
    sonic155
    Member
    Join Date: Mar 2019
    Old 01-27-2020 , 04:26   Re: [L4D2] Server Side Ragdolls
    Reply With Quote #8

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shadowysn View Post
    BHAType accidentally included a lonely erroneous bracket, which broke the entire gamedata.

    It's quite simple to fix, just edit and remove that erroneous bracket or copy the entire gamedata from my reply and replace the existing one in the .txt file.
    ok ill take a look into it
    sonic155 is offline
    Reply


    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:39.


    Powered by vBulletin®
    Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
    Theme made by Freecode