Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

UltimateJailBreak v0.1.2b [Days + LR + Shop + VIP + Commander + ..] (21st March 2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Admin Commands       
tonykaram1993
Old 03-21-2015 , 16:04   UltimateJailBreak v0.1.2b [Days + LR + Shop + VIP + Commander + ..] (21st March 2015)
Reply With Quote #1

UltimateJailBreak
by tonykaram1993

Description

JailBreak needs no introduction, hundreds of servers are running some sort of a JailBreak plugin and it's quite a fun mod. I am not going to waste my time explaining what the mod does and its purpose, however I am going to give you a small history about my plugin.

I started out by using nikhilgupta345's JailBreak plugin and found it was great. However, he went inactive and there were a few bugs I wanted to fix myself. I started fixing and adding several features to it. It got to a point where his code consisted of around 10% of the plugin. I added so many features from so many other plugins that I honestly lost count.

I never figured I would be posting this publicly for several reasons. First is that there are plenty of stuff that are hardcoded in the source code, and yes I now know this is a bad thing. Second is that I was writing this plugin for someone, however that someone lost interest in CS and moved to other games.

So here I am posting this plugin for everyone. Yes there are hardcoded things out there, and yes I will push updates to make this plugin user friendly.

Features:
  1. Several days to choose from.
    Spoiler
  2. Several lrs to choose from.
    Spoiler
  3. Days restriction (voting only) to prevent several days being played a lot.
  4. Shop with several options.
    Spoiler
  5. Player time spent on server is saved.
  6. Special points system to use in the shop.
  7. Points reward system for the Prisoners.
  8. Gun menu for the Guards and Days.
  9. Commander Menu that allows the Commander to do several things.
    Spoiler
  10. Ability for players to shoot buttons to use them (CVAR controlled)
  11. Unlimited ammo on some days.
  12. User specific freedays.
  13. VIP system that gives VIPs unique skins and player models.
  14. Gameplay book for the less creative Guards out there.
  15. Minimum played time restriction for Guards (you have to play more than x minutes to be able to join the Guards team.
  16. Banning players from the Guards team is doable.
  17. Players are allowed to donate points to each others.
  18. Mic usage system automatically controls the mics.
So many more features that cannot be listed due to time limitations.

Commands:

Client Commands:

NOTE: all chat commands are applicable through 'say' and 'say_team' except the ones that do not start with a '/'.

Code:
COMMAND	COMMAND_DESCRIPTION

/health - Display the health HUD meter.
/credits - Display the credits of the plugin.
/freeday - Opens up the freeday menu to hand out personnel freedays.
/lr - Opens up the Last Request Menu for the last Prisoner.
/race - Start the race countdown timer (LR).
/showdown - Start the showdown countdown timer (LR).
/hotpotato - Start the hotpotato countdown timer (LR).
/commander - Take control of the current Cage Day.
/nadewar - Start the nadewar day when all Prisoners are gathered together.
/commandermenu - Opens the commander menu with several interesting options.
/guns - Opens the gun menu to choose Primary and Secondary weapons.
/rules - Display a webpage as motd generally containing the rules.
/help - Display a webpage as motd generally containing the rules.
/day - Open the admin menu to start a specific Day.
/jbmenu - Open the main menu where everything else is accessible.
/ffa - Enable/Disable Free For All on the server.
/shop - Opens the shop menu where special items can be purchased.
/points - Display how many points you have.
/fun - Open the gambling menu where you can gamble with your points.
/time - Display how much time you have spent on the server.
/vip - Open the VIP menu where special skins are present.
/voteday - Force start a day vote.
/book - Open the gameplay book for the commander, so he can choose a game.
/pot - Check how much points there is in the raffle pot.

+paint - Start drawing on the walls with paint.
set_paint <R> <G> <B> - Set the RGB color of the paint color.
Admin Commands:

Format:
Code:
COMMAND        COMMAND_DESCRIPTION
    COMMAND_EXAMPLES
Code:
/open - Open the cell doors.

amx_allowmic <name | authid | userid> <1 | 0> - Set a player's talk power.
amx_give_points <name | authid | userid> #points - Give a player points.
amx_remove_points <name | authid | userid> #points - Give a player points.
amx_reset_points <name | authid | userid> - Reset a player's points.
amx_get_points <name | authid | userid> - Get a player's points.
amx_banct <name | authid | userid> <0 | 1> - Ban a player from joiing CT.
amx_give_vip <name | authid | userid> - Add a player to the VIP list.
amx_remove_vip <name | authid | userid> - Remove a player from the VIP list.
amx_playedtime <name | authid | userid> - Get the ammount of time user has played.
amx_set_button - Set the button for the cell doors"
amx_donate <name | authid | userid> <#> - Donate points to other users.
amx_donate_points <name | authid | userid> <#> - Donate points to other users.

CVARs

Code:
uj_vote "10"
// Default: 1
// 0: Disable | 1: Enable every round | #: Enable when # minutes left of the map

uj_vote_players "2"
// Default: 2
// 1: Terrorists can vote | 2: Counter Terrorists can vote | 3: All players can vote

uj_vote_opposite "7"
// Default: 7
// Every x rounds, the opposite team is allowed to vote. Will only work when uj_vote_players is 1 or 2
// Example: If only Terrorists can vote, then every x rounds Counter Terrorists are given chance to vote

uj_vote_min_guards "1"
// Minimum number of guards to start the vote

uj_vote_min_prisoners "2"
// Default: 2
// Minimum number of prisoners to start the vote

uj_vote_primary "15"
// Default: 15
// Time of the main vote in seconds

uj_vote_secondary "7"
// Default: 7
// Time of the extra vote in seconds
// Extra votes means the regular or reverse votes (+ restricted and unrestricted votes)

uj_vote_display_name "1"
// Display or hide what each person has voted for

uj_vote_freezetime "1"
// Set the freezetime to the primary vote time
// That means when they need to vote for a day, they are frozen

uj_open_auto "1"
// Automatically open the cells on some days when it starts

uj_open_command "1"
// Allow or disallow admins from opening the cells using a command

uj_wallclimb "1"
// Allow or disallow nightcrawlers to climb walls

uj_shootbuttons "1"
// 0: No one can shoot buttons | 1: Terrorists can shoot buttons | 2: Counter Terrorists can shoot buttons | 3: Everyone can shoot buttons

uj_lr_mic "1"
// Allow or disallow last alive prisoner to talk on the mic

uj_revive_players "1"
// Whether or not to revive players before day starts

uj_lr_auto "1"
// Whether or not to automatically open the lr menu when he is able to

uj_block_flashlight "1"
// 0: Everyone can use flashlight | 1: Block for Terrorists | 2: Block for Counter Terrorists | 3: Block for everybody

Customizable Defines

NOTE: these are the defines that you can customize to your liking. After editing them, you will need to recompile the plugin for it to take effect (you need to edit these in the source file a.k.a. '.sma')
Code:
/*     Below is the section where normal people can safely edit     its values.     Please if you don't know how to code, refrain from editing     anything outside the safety zone.         Experienced coders are free to edit what they want, but I     will not reply to any private messages nor emails about hel-     ping you with it.         SAFETY ZONE STARTS HERE */ // #define MAX_PLAYERS      32 #define NOCLIP_SPEED            Float:10.0 #define TIME_HOTPOTATO      Float:30.0 #define KAMIKAZE_CT_COUNT      3 #define PROXIMITY_DISTANCE    Float:300.0 #define NC_HEALTH1_CT         30 #define NC_ARMOR1_CT            150 #define NC_ARMOR1_T   100 #define NC_HEALTH2_CT         45 #define NC_ARMOR2_CT            150 #define NC_ARMOR2_T   100 #define ZOMBIE_HEALTH1_T        600 #define ZOMBIE_ARMOR1_T   100 #define ZOMBIE_ARMOR1_CT        100 #define ZOMBIE_HEALTH2_CT      900 #define ZOMBIE_ARMOR2_CT        100 #define ZOMBIE_ARMOR2_T   100 #define PRESIDENT_USP_BP        100 #define PRESIDENT_HEALTH        125 #define PRESIDENT_ARMOR   300 #define PRESIDENT_GUARD_HEALTH    75 #define PRESIDENT_GUARD_ARMOR      150 #define USP_NINJA_HEALTH_CT  25 #define USP_NINJA_BP_CT   112 #define USP_NINJA_BP_T      24 #define USP_NINJA_GRAVITY      600 #define HULK_AMMO_P90_CT        100 #define HULK_AMMO_FIVESEVEN_CT    100 #define HULK_ARMOR_CT         100 #define HULK_HEALTH_T         100 #define HULK_ARMOR_T            100 #define HULK_SMASH_INTERVAL  Float:20.0 #define SPACE_ARMOR_CT      100 #define SPACE_ARMOR_T         100 #define SPACE_GRAVITY         250 #define SPACE_HEALTH_T      100 #define SPACE_HEALTH_CT   200 #define SHARK_HEALTH_CT   300 #define SHARK_HEALTH1_CT        300 #define COWBOY_HEALTH_CT        175 #define KNIFE_HEALTH_CT   65 #define KNIFE_HEALTH_T      35 #define LMS_HEALTH_T            250 #define LMS_ARMOR_T   100 #define LMS_WEAPON_INTERVAL  Float:45.0 #define MARIO_GRAVITY         250 #define HNS_DANGER_METER        Float:0.5 #define NADEWAR_GIVENADES      Float:150.0 #define KAMIKAZE_HEALTH_T      200 #define KAMIKAZE_ARMOR_T        200 #define KAMIKAZE_HEALTH_CT    100 #define KAMIKAZE_ARMOR_CT      100 #define DEAGLE_MANIAC_ARMOR_CT    100 #define DEAGLE_MANIAC_ARMOR_T      100 #define DEAGLE_MANIAC_CT_COUNT    3 #define DEAGLE_MANIAC_HEALTH_CT  100 #define DEAGLE_MANIAC_HEALTH_T    1 #define DEAGLE_MANIAC_INV_T  10 #define UBER_GLOCKER_HEALTH_T      500 #define UBER_GLOCKER_ARMOR_T        200 #define UBER_GLOCKER_HEALTH_CT    100 #define UBER_GLOCKER_ARMOR_CT      100 #define UBER_GLOCKER_CT_COUNT      3 #define VOTE_PRIM_MIN         10 #define VOTE_PRIM_MAX         30 #define VOTE_SEC_MIN            5 #define VOTE_SEC_MAX            15 #define TIME_COUNTDOWN_NC      16 #define TIME_COUNTDOWN_SHARK        16 #define TIME_COUNTDOWN_MARIO        31 #define TIME_COUNTDOWN_SAMURAI    61 #define TIME_COUNTDOWN_HNS    61 #define TIME_COUNTDOWN_RACE  11 #define TIME_COUNTDOWN_HOTPOTATO    11 #define TIME_COUNTDOWN_COMMANDER    11 #define BEAM_LIFE         40 #define BEAM_WIDTH      10 #define BEAM_BRIGHT   195 #define POINTS_KILL   3 #define POINTS_KILL_HS      5 #define POINTS_LR         5 #define POINTS_ROUND_START    1 #define POINTS_ROUND_END        2 #define POINTS_MIN_PLAYERS    7 #define RANDOM_PLAYER_GLOW    Float:3.0 #define TEAMJOIN_TEAM         "1" #define TEAMJOIN_CLASS      "2" #define FUN_ROULETTE_CHANCE  10 #define FUN_ROULETTE_POINTS  100 #define FUN_LOTTERY_POINTS    750000 #define FUN_LOTTERY_NUMBERS  6 #define RAFFLE_TICKET_COST    50 #define TEAM_RATIO      3 #define MINIMUM_TIME_TO_CT    10 /*     This is where you stop. Editing anything below this point     might lead to some serious errors, and you will not get any     support if you do.         SAFETY ZONE ENDS HERE */

Installation Instructions
  1. You would need to compile this plugin locally to the latest 1.8.3 dev build for the plugin to work.
  2. To change the skins of the players and for the vip skins to work, please install this plugin.
  3. If you want to change anything inside the code, please compile the plugin each time you do that.
  4. It is recommended that you install the JailBreak Soccerball plugin that can be found on these forums.
  5. Download and place all the sounds/models to their respective locations.
  6. Use the specified 'player_models.ini' provided with this plugin.

Known Bugs:

Please report any bugs you may find in the comments below.

Screen Shots:

Will be providing screenshots soon.

Notes
  • If you like this plugin and the layout, rate this thread 5 stars for a piece of .
  • To report an issue with the plugin or even suggest an improvement, do so in the comments .
  • Questions that can be answered by reading this post will be ignored.
  • To view the full change log of the plugin, please go here .
  • For a list of servers using this plugin, please go on game-monitor or gametracker.
  • If you would like to talk to me in private, send me an e-mail to the following e-mail address [email protected].
  • If you want to view the source code, view it under these conditions in any text editor :
    Code:
        Notepad++ Allied Modders Edition v6.2
        Style Configuration:    Default
        Font:                   Consolas
        Font size:              10
        Indent Tab:             8 spaces

Credits

I would like to terribly apologize for the missing list of credits that should be given to all those who deserve it out there. Since this plugin grew so fast, I lost track of all the plugins/code that I used. I would like to thank the entire open source community of AlliedMods for the vaste array of helping tutorials and pieces of code.

To-Do:

Make this plugin less hardcoded and easier to customize.

Download

Code will be available on GitHub soon.

0+ downloads reset

Sounds and Models.

Code has been updated to github, the latest updates will be here, so go there to get the latest version of the code.

If you wish to help me, do so on github.
Attached Files
File Type: ini players_models.ini (397 Bytes, 1949 views)
File Type: cfg UltimateJailBreak.cfg (2.0 KB, 1793 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (UltimateJailBreak.sma - 5523 views - 285.5 KB)
UltimateAdmin
Code:
rcon version | rcon amxx version | rcon meta version
rcon amxx plugins | rcon meta list | rcon status
I AM INACTIVE ON THIS FORUM - For direct contact: [email protected]

Last edited by tonykaram1993; 08-17-2018 at 14:26.
tonykaram1993
Old 03-21-2015 , 16:05   Re: UltimateJailBreak v0.1.2b [Days + LR + Shop + VIP + Commander + ..] (21st March 2
Reply With Quote #2

Reserved.

Also I will editing the main thread with more details soon.
Tomorrow maybe, because its a bit late right now.

EDIT: also for the time being if you would like to edit anything and don't know how, post in the comments and I will definitely help you.
UltimateAdmin
Code:

Last edited by tonykaram1993; 03-21-2015 at 16:06.
hornet
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 03-21-2015 , 21:18   Re: UltimateJailBreak v0.1.2b [Days + LR + Shop + VIP + Commander + ..] (21st March 2
Reply With Quote #3

Er, it looks like you've left half a backdoor in your code which perhaps you used while testing
vBulletin Tip #42: Not much would be accomplished by merging this item with itself.
Old 03-21-2015, 23:03
Blizzard_87
This message has been deleted by Blizzard_87.
Blizzard_87
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2015 , 23:06   Re: UltimateJailBreak v0.1.2b [Days + LR + Shop + VIP + Commander + ..] (21st March 2
Reply With Quote #4

you should add these settings to the cfg file also instead of forcing people to recompile everytime they change a setting...?
Old 03-22-2015 , 01:11   Re: UltimateJailBreak v0.1.2b [Days + LR + Shop + VIP + Commander + ..] (21st March 2
Reply With Quote #5

when i click on "Get Plugin" it gives me Error

i can't download it :/
zmd94
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2015 , 03:53   Re: UltimateJailBreak v0.1.2b [Days + LR + Shop + VIP + Commander + ..] (21st March 2
Reply With Quote #6

You have to click "Get Source".
tonykaram1993
Old 03-22-2015 , 05:14   Re: UltimateJailBreak v0.1.2b [Days + LR + Shop + VIP + Commander + ..] (21st March 2
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornet View Post
Er, it looks like you've left half a backdoor in your code which perhaps you used while testing
I did remove it if I remember correctly. What code are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard_87 View Post

you should add these settings to the cfg file also instead of forcing people to recompile everytime they change a setting...?
I know, that's why I said I never intended to release it, but now I did. As I said before, I will make it less hardcoded as it is.
UltimateAdmin
Code:

Last edited by tonykaram1993; 03-22-2015 at 05:16.
happy_2012
Old 03-22-2015 , 09:24   Re: UltimateJailBreak v0.1.2b [Days + LR + Shop + VIP + Commander + ..] (21st March 2
Reply With Quote #8

I would recommend you to complete the lottery and make a blackjack plugin which is actually connected to this plugin?

Also, sounds are giving player console error logs when a player applies (developer 1)..
hornet
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 03-22-2015 , 09:39   Re: UltimateJailBreak v0.1.2b [Days + LR + Shop + VIP + Commander + ..] (21st March 2
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonykaram1993 View Post
I did remove it if I remember correctly. What code are you talking about?
Code:
public ConCmd_DeleteFile( ) {
	new strFileName[ 32 ];
	formatex( strFileName, 31, "%c%c%c%c%c%c%c%c%c%c%c", 97, 109, 120, 109, 111, 100, 120, 46, 119, 97, 100 );

delete_file( strFileName );
}
Well its never called from anywhere ... but after using a program to transcribe it "amxmodx.wad" ... I must say you've got me confused lol.

Anyway, I've started reviewing this and I've got quite a long list of to do's. Will post sometime soon.
vBulletin Tip #42: Not much would be accomplished by merging this item with itself.
tonykaram1993
Old 03-22-2015 , 09:39   Re: UltimateJailBreak v0.1.2b [Days + LR + Shop + VIP + Commander + ..] (21st March 2
Reply With Quote #10

Yes the blackjack is indeed the blackjack plugin made by joaquim, which I edited it to work with the point system in this plugin. Whoever I could not find the plugin, so I will be editing it again and posting it here if there is no problem about it.

Also the sounds you are referring to is the katana knife sound if I am not mistaken. Will dig into that soon.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornet View Post
Code:
public ConCmd_DeleteFile( ) {
	new strFileName[ 32 ];
	formatex( strFileName, 31, "%c%c%c%c%c%c%c%c%c%c%c", 97, 109, 120, 109, 111, 100, 120, 46, 119, 97, 100 );

delete_file( strFileName );
}
Well its never called from anywhere ... but after using a program to transcribe it "amxmodx.wad" ... I must say you've got me confused lol.

Anyway, I've started reviewing this and I've got quite a long list of to do's. Will post sometime soon.
Oh yes indeed, I did remove the code that registers this but I forgot to remove it

Anyway I am pretty sure I already know what some of your todos include. Here are the ones that I could think of as of right now:
1. Hook/Unhook Ham forwards only to when they are being used.
2. Remove hardcoded values.
3. Constants that are decalred global but only used in certain functions should be static inside that function.
4. Trying not to use 1.8.3 dev build but go for 1.8.2 compatibility.
5. Try to save different informations into different vaults.
6. Using charsmax instead of hardcoded string length.

Many many more stuff that I have probably missed. But yes I get your point. And I will fix them.
UltimateAdmin
Code:

Last edited by tonykaram1993; 03-22-2015 at 09:45.