Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Top HLStatsX Players universal script


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
sirc86
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Old 12-02-2016 , 09:43   Re: Top HLStatsX Players universal script
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch View Post
Hello, maybe problem is in MariaDB. Can you install native MySQL (not MariaDB)?
Unfortunately it can not because it is hosted and i do not have access to install mysql

Can not be corrected without changing mysql?

Last edited by sirc86; 12-02-2016 at 09:44.
sirc86 is offline
Touch
Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ukraine
Old 12-02-2016 , 09:51   Re: Top HLStatsX Players universal script
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirc86 View Post
Unfortunately it can not because it is hosted and i do not have access to install mysql
I can look a bit later to my code and find where is a problem and probably solve it. I just need to install MariaDB for reproduce this issue - it is not easy because I do not have a much time for this.
Thanks for your patience.

Last edited by Touch; 12-02-2016 at 15:54.
Touch is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to Touch
sirc86
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Old 12-02-2016 , 09:56   Re: Top HLStatsX Players universal script
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch View Post
I can see a bit later to my code and find where is a problem and probably solve it. I just need to install MariaDB for reproduce this issue - it is not easy because I do not have a much time for this.
Thanks for your patience.
Thank you!
sirc86 is offline
Touch
Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ukraine
Old 12-02-2016 , 16:34   Re: Top HLStatsX Players universal script
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirc86 View Post
Hello,

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/gamegat1/public_html/top/include/model.class.php on line 27

How do I fix this error?

Host info:
PHP Version: 5.6.28
MySQL Version: 10.1.18-MariaDB-cll-lve
Apache Version: 2.4.23
Please tell are your database credentials correct? Does your database tables have a prefix hlstats_*?
Also can you create an issue on Github so I could help you more quickly? https://github.com/Bathead/top-hlstatsx-players/issues
Touch is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to Touch
sirc86
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Old 12-02-2016 , 17:17   Re: Top HLStatsX Players universal script
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch View Post
Please tell are your database credentials correct? Does your database tables have a prefix hlstats_*?
Also can you create an issue on Github so I could help you more quickly? https://github.com/Bathead/top-hlstatsx-players/issues
Thank you for your replay, yes i wrote on Github.
The credentials are correct, and database prefix is hlstats_

I sent a pm with my settings maybe I done something wrong

Thank you for your help.
sirc86 is offline
sirc86
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Old 12-04-2016 , 03:40   Re: Top HLStatsX Players universal script
Reply With Quote #16

I managed to displays the top
How can i add info about current map and current number of players?
sirc86 is offline
Touch
Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ukraine
Old 12-04-2016 , 04:46   Re: Top HLStatsX Players universal script
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirc86 View Post
I managed to displays the top
How can i add info about current map and current number of players?
It is great news! I am happy that all is ok.
About current map and number of players I'm not sure that this information stored in DB. I need to look at the HLX code for clear up how it works.

Last edited by Touch; 12-04-2016 at 04:46.
Touch is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to Touch
sirc86
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Old 12-04-2016 , 06:45   Re: Top HLStatsX Players universal script
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch View Post
It is great news! I am happy that all is ok.
About current map and number of players I'm not sure that this information stored in DB. I need to look at the HLX code for clear up how it works.
here are some examples:

http://78.46.106.151/hlstatsx/status...=0&show_logo=1

or this:
[IMG=http://www.image-share.com/upload/3385/70m.jpg]

Last edited by sirc86; 12-04-2016 at 06:48.
sirc86 is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode