Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

bug
Old 11-28-2008 , 06:21   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

I thought KAC was for all Source games, it certainly could be.
Anyway, there is no list of compatible games, which game was KAC designed for anyway? CS:S and TF2 only?
Kigen
BANNED
Old 11-28-2008 , 14:04   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Mod developers generally don't keep or adhere to any standard.

I'm hoping KAC v2 will be able to address this issue.
NoS
Old 11-29-2008 , 18:10   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

I think it needs to be made to cover the main games such as CS:S, TF2, DOD:S before you move on to mods. When I first used the program, over 99% of the cheaters got banned, but I am slowly moving on to having to ban them again manually. That way when those games are secured enough you can have KAC on other games/mods as well.

Just my 2 cents, it should help you focus on one instead so many problems at once since there are so many mods.
Electric Warrior
Old 11-29-2008 , 18:49   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoS View Post
I think it needs to be made to cover the main games such as CS:S, TF2, DOD:S before you move on to mods. <snip>.
....... and HL2 Deathmatch, there's still a lot of us playing you know? We just don't seem to figure in your consciences.
Send a message via ICQ to Electric Warrior Send a message via AIM to Electric Warrior Send a message via MSN to Electric Warrior Send a message via Yahoo to Electric Warrior Send a message via Skype™ to Electric Warrior
zhelev81
Veteran Member
Old 11-29-2008 , 19:22   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

u guys need to think how to stop people from cheating not banning them because they will keep comming and comming
Send a message via ICQ to zhelev81 Send a message via MSN to zhelev81 Send a message via Skype™ to zhelev81
NoS
Old 11-29-2008 , 19:40   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Warrior View Post
....... and HL2 Deathmatch, there's still a lot of us playing you know? We just don't seem to figure in your consciences.
I don't want to sound biased, but last time I checked HL2DM there weren't that many people playing. Yet you have thousands of people playing games like CS:S and TF2. Of course its all on the same engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhelev81 View Post
u guys need to think how to stop people from cheating not banning them because they will keep comming and comming
You can't stop cheating, thats like saying we should find a way to stop piracy its not going to happen. You live with it, and find ways to slow it down or punish it.
zhelev81
Veteran Member
Old 11-29-2008 , 20:13   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoS View Post
I don't want to sound biased, but last time I checked HL2DM there weren't that many people playing. Yet you have thousands of people playing games like CS:S and TF2. Of course its all on the same engine.

You can't stop cheating, thats like saying we should find a way to stop piracy its not going to happen. You live with it, and find ways to slow it down or punish it.

u're wrong in one week time i'll show you how keep watching my servers u'll find out,if you're interested

Good luck here as well )
Send a message via ICQ to zhelev81 Send a message via MSN to zhelev81 Send a message via Skype™ to zhelev81
NoS
Old 11-29-2008 , 21:28   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
u're wrong in one week time i'll show you how keep watching my servers u'll find out,if you're interested

Good luck here as well )
Care to explain, since obviously I am not going to hang out on your servers.
Kigen
BANNED
Old 11-30-2008 , 06:22   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

All official VALVe games should work with KAC just fine.
dirtyjob
Old 12-02-2008 , 20:45   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:

as long as their are human beings their will be cheaters period. Let them come and get bagged.

Send a message via AIM to dirtyjob
Closed Thread