Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Mapcycle

Post New Thread Reply   

Whoisnext
Old 02-07-2021 , 13:22   Mapcycle
Reply With Quote #1

Hi i need plugin mapcycle without time like (day/night) and with explanation how to set it up please i want this maps (dd2 next nuke,inf,tuscan,train,mirage).
- At the moment i have vote system but for example when dd2 is playing and after dd2 people choose inferno and after inferno dd2 is again on menu, so how to make it dd2,inf,train,nuke,tuscan,mirage and after again dd2 to show i dont want to repeat maps if possible Thanks.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2021 , 15:46   Re: Mapcycle
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoisnext View Post
Hi i need plugin mapcycle without time like (day/night)
That doesn't make sense. You'll need to explain better what you are requesting.

Quote:
- At the moment i have vote system but for example when dd2 is playing and after dd2 people choose inferno and after inferno dd2 is again on menu, so how to make it dd2,inf,train,nuke,tuscan,mirage and after again dd2 to show i dont want to repeat maps if possible Thanks.
If you're talking about a voting system that would prevent a map being played too often (i.e. not playing it multiple times in a row), all map choosing plugins that I know of already have this feature (including the the built-in mapchooser plugin). Many map choosing plugins allow you to define how often a map can be played i.e. you can play a map again until after you've played X other maps.

So, it should be as simple as configuring an existing plugin. Look around and find them.
Old 02-07-2021 , 17:21   Re: Mapcycle
Reply With Quote #3

I need a mapcycle plugin after dd2 to go next on inferno. Like pubic servers has ,
-Maybe there are ways but i don't know how any ideas or explain me how to do that becouse my server is 5v5 and has only 6 or 7 maps and i don't want maps to repeat in menu.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2021 , 17:24   Re: Mapcycle
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
I need a mapcycle plugin after dd2 to go next on inferno. Like pubic servers has ,
-Maybe there are ways but i don't know how any ideas or explain me how to do that becouse my server is 5v5 and has only 6 or 7 maps and i don't want maps to repeat in menu.
you don`t need a plugin to do this, disable map voting plugins and just add the maps in your mapcycle.txt

like:

PHP Code:
dust2
inferno
train
nuke
mirage