Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Extra items question

Post New Thread Reply   

Uzviseni Bog
Old 04-08-2023 , 12:13   Extra items question
Reply With Quote #1

Hello friends, I have a question for you about the basebuilder mod. I have seen on some servers and in some YouTube videos that there are extra items on some basebuilder servers. However, when I tried to add these items to my server, most of them didn't work. When I try to compile the script, it says that I am missing some include files. I then find these files online, add them, and then there are no issues with compiling. After that, I add the script to the plugins and name everything correctly. However, when I type amx_plugins, it usually says "bad load". Why is this happening?
Siska1
Old 04-08-2023 , 19:48   Re: Extra items question
Reply With Quote #2

Usually in such cases full information about the server is given, because otherwise someone has to guess where the problem is coming from. If the plugin does not start, then there is something wrong with it and it needs to be redone. Or there is something wrong with your server and it needs to be updated, for example. But you haven't indicated what your server is, nor what plugins it is about.
Old 04-09-2023 , 09:14   Re: Extra items question
Reply With Quote #3

L 04/09/2023 - 15:11:26: [AMXX] Plugin "zp_frost_m4a1.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "zp_get_user_survivor") - check your modules.ini
lexzor
Veteran Member
Old 04-10-2023 , 16:50   Re: Extra items question
Reply With Quote #4

as the name file and error says, you are using a zombie plague plugin on a basebuilder mod
Uzviseni Bog
Old 04-11-2023 , 11:12   Re: Extra items question
Reply With Quote #5

How did he manage to do this then?

https://ibb.co/SQYdwfv

Last edited by Uzviseni Bog; 04-11-2023 at 11:13.
Nutu_
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-11-2023 , 12:50   Re: Extra items question
Reply With Quote #6

making a normal shop plugin naming it Extra Items....
there are separte plugins for golden items as m4a1 or ak47, which they add in the shop menu.
at least thats how i did it, i made a normal shop, including all "extra items" in one plugin
Old 04-11-2023 , 13:16   Re: Extra items question
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutu_ View Post
making a normal shop plugin naming it Extra Items....
there are separte plugins for golden items as m4a1 or ak47, which they add in the shop menu.
at least thats how i did it, i made a normal shop, including all "extra items" in one plugin

It's not a problem, I added the golden M4A1 and golden AK47 to my server as well, along with a few extra items like 2-3 because some of them don't work on basebuilder. I'm not sure why exactly, but from what I understand, it's because they were created for zombie escape and zombie plague mods which already have all the inc files and other scripts that prevent these extra items from functioning. Or maybe I'm mistaken and it's not like that. If anyone thinks differently, please correct me and help me figure this out more easily.
Celena Luna
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2023 , 20:58   Re: Extra items question
Reply With Quote #8

it is like giving a pistol bullet to a sniper rifle.
the plugin is build for ZP and not Basebuilder.
Some Extra Item does not check in-deep to "Is player is Zombie/Survivor/Nemesis" so you can add it to other gamemode without much issue but most of them don't so you can't add it dirrectly like that.

Anyway, for simple fix, find all zp_get_user_survivor and remove them. It should fix the error.
But then you need to add the "shop" part from basebuilder as well

Last edited by Celena Luna; 04-11-2023 at 20:59.