Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D2] M60 Incendiary & Explosive ammo count fix request!

Post New Thread Reply   

SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 04-26-2019 , 20:50   [L4D2] M60 Incendiary & Explosive ammo count fix request!
Reply With Quote #1

OK I was wondering if anyone can fix/make a plugin for m60 explosive and incendiary ammo pack pickups to give atleast 1 full magazine of ammo or however is designated for this mod GunControl that goes along with this mod Improved Prevent M60 Weapon Drop to create a fully functional, rearmable M60.

Basically with this, the M60 can have say 950 rounds in reserve, be rearmable from ammo piles, the weapon no longer drops on reload, it functions as any other weapon in the game. We just need a plugin/fix that fixes M60 grabbing explosive or incendiary ammo packs if higher than 1 from guncontrol so basically if its set to 2 in guncontrol it should give 300 explosive/incendiary rounds (whatever the ammo box pickup was). however the bug is. if its higher than 1 it doesnt give 150 rounds or however many rounds are in the magazine it gives some random bugged number that is not consistent and is rather random like 16, 236, etc. Im requesting a fix for that.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by SEGA EMPRESS ERIS; 04-26-2019 at 20:54.
Lux
Veteran Member
Old 04-27-2019 , 11:21   Re: [L4D2] M60 Incendiary & Explosive ammo count fix request!
Reply With Quote #2

The client sprite for ammo is only 8bit int can't display 950 ammo in a clip only reserved ammo can go above 255

I'v never used guncontrol would that not be better to post on guncontrol thread instead as you said the problem with ammo packs when using guncontrol?

Quote:
if higher than 1 from guncontrol so basically if its set to 2 in guncontrol it should give 300 explosive/incendiary rounds (whatever the ammo box pickup was)

Commission me for L4D

Last edited by Lux; 04-27-2019 at 11:27.
SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 04-29-2019 , 21:47   Re: [L4D2] M60 Incendiary & Explosive ammo count fix request!
Reply With Quote #3

good idea.