Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

How to Install LGSM Web Panel?

Post New Thread Reply   

leaffan
Old 04-27-2021 , 17:46   Re: How to Install LGSM Web Panel?
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashing View Post
I couldn't find Left 4 Dead 2 in the official eggs list but there is a third-party egg for this game which can be found here
Also, I am installing with LGSMhttps://linuxgsm.com/lgsm/l4d2server/. Doesn't that matter? So it wouldn't be a problem anyway?
flashing
Old 04-28-2021 , 01:21   Re: How to Install LGSM Web Panel?
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaffan View Post
Also, I am installing with LGSMhttps://linuxgsm.com/lgsm/l4d2server/. Doesn't that matter? So it wouldn't be a problem anyway?
LinuxGSM has nothing to do with Pterodactyl Panel. Both are completely different in how they work, I recommended Pterodactyl Panel to you because you were trying to install a web panel to manage game servers and Pterodactyl Panel is the best when it comes to web-based game server management tools.
If you want any help, add me on discord.

Discord: FLASHING#8548
              Steam

Last edited by flashing; 04-28-2021 at 10:07.
leaffan
Old 04-28-2021 , 13:57   Re: How to Install LGSM Web Panel?
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
LinuxGSM has nothing to do with Pterodactyl Panel. Both are completely different in how they work, I recommended Pterodactyl Panel to you because you were trying to install a web panel to manage game servers and Pterodactyl Panel is the best when it comes to web-based game server management tools.
If you want any help, add me on discord.
https://pterodactyl.io/project/introduction.html >

I have not set up any panels until now. Information about the installation has been provided. There is no video explanation about installation, etc. Is there? As you know? Otherwise, there is nothing to do, I will install it according to the articles.

By the way, thank you.
flashing
Old 04-28-2021 , 14:17   Re: How to Install LGSM Web Panel?
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaffan View Post
https://pterodactyl.io/project/introduction.html >

I have not set up any panels until now. Information about the installation has been provided. There is no video explanation about installation, etc. Is there? As you know? Otherwise, there is nothing to do, I will install it according to the articles.

By the way, thank you.
Installation is pretty simple, you just have to follow the instructions but if want a video tutorial you find it here or you can use automated installation scripts to guide you through the installation process and do everything automatically.
And like I said before if you want help you can add me on discord.

Discord: FLASHING#8548
              Steam
leaffan
Old 04-29-2021 , 13:09   Re: How to Install LGSM Web Panel?
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Installation is pretty simple, you just have to follow the instructions but if want a video tutorial you find it here or you can use automated installation scripts to guide you through the installation process and do everything automatically.
And like I said before if you want help you can add me on discord.
Thank you so much. I will contact you in case of any problem. However, I do not have language knowledge, so I cannot communicate with voice communication via Discord. But with text (Google Translate).

Thank you very much. Thank you so much. I will write to you again in case of a problem. Thanks.
IamOwais
Old 07-19-2021 , 08:05   Re: How to Install LGSM Web Panel?
Reply With Quote #16

Why you need to use this simple lgsm control panel with no support , i will suggest you to use pterodactyl to mange your game servers, start stop restart , acess console , access file manager etc wtih pterodactyl Panel (its Free Project)
bluesquare23
Old 05-15-2023 , 03:28   Re: How to Install LGSM Web Panel?
Reply With Quote #17

It appears the project you have linked to is several years out of date.

I've created a similar but newer and more feature rich LGSM web interface. If you'd like to try mine you can find the link to the GH below.

https://github.com/BlueSquare23/web-lgsm

The installation is similar to the above mentioned project.

1) SSH to your server
2) Clone the web-lgsm repo
3) Run the install.sh script
4) Run the init.sh script to start / stop the web portal

Check out the projects readme for pictures of the setup process and the app in action!