Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] 2/23 New update - *4096 model precache table*

Post New Thread Reply   

Mitchell
~lick~
Old 02-23-2016 , 21:39   Re: [CS:GO] 2/23 New update - *4096 model precache table*
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
basically this tells us not to play with fire even when you do it privately
yeah, but i was stupid about it I had my steam account hooked up because I couldn't connect to the workshop and I was using the workshop as the mapcycle to try out new maps on the workshop with my new gamemode.
Neuro Toxin
Veteran Member
Old 02-23-2016 , 22:04   Re: [CS:GO] 2/23 New update - *4096 model precache table*
Reply With Quote #22

I would say account bans are to stop operators from asking friends to make tokens.

I feel bad for the players whom got bans because an operator asked them to make tokens.
Old 02-23-2016 , 22:08   Re: [CS:GO] 2/23 New update - *4096 model precache table*
Reply With Quote #23

About time they increased the precache limit
STEAM: /id/invexbyte | Github: Mo Beigi | Discord: Byte#0017
Community: Invex Gaming | My Plugins: Click Me!

hlstriker
Green Gaben
Old 02-23-2016 , 22:19   Re: [CS:GO] 2/23 New update - *4096 model precache table*
Reply With Quote #24

Down go my accounts one by one. Who knows if I'll ever find the plugin causing the bans!

http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...F9316DAECAB64/
lay295
Old 02-23-2016 , 22:23   Re: [CS:GO] 2/23 New update - *4096 model precache table*
Reply With Quote #25

Hmmm seems like a new ban wave. I only made minimal changes, so I guess whatever I did worked.

Took out takeknife the last of my servers, deleted all the plugins in my disabled folder, also I had the knife tag in my scoutzknivez server which I removed.

I'm still running custom knives btw.

Last edited by lay295; 02-23-2016 at 22:23.
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 02-23-2016 , 22:27   Re: [CS:GO] 2/23 New update - *4096 model precache table*
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlstriker View Post
Down go my accounts one by one. Who knows if I'll ever find the plugin causing the bans!

http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...F9316DAECAB64/
If you ran any 'bad' plugins within a month or so ago then expect it to be banned sooner or later.
hlstriker
Green Gaben
Old 02-23-2016 , 22:49   Re: [CS:GO] 2/23 New update - *4096 model precache table*
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
If you ran any 'bad' plugins within a month or so ago then expect it to be banned sooner or later.
Well something is detecting as "bad" but who knows what. Definitely not running anything they claimed they don't want me to be. I was also using a completely new API key since the last ban wave. I'm just going to make a key for each individual server so I can hopefully pinpoint which server has the plugin getting banned. Some reason I think it's something to do with some of my plugins that use GivePlayerItem(). Guess I'll find out next ban wave (hopefully)!
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 02-23-2016 , 22:59   Re: [CS:GO] 2/23 New update - *4096 model precache table*
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlstriker View Post
Well something is detecting as "bad" but who knows what. Definitely not running anything they claimed they don't want me to be. I was also using a completely new API key since the last ban wave. I'm just going to make a key for each individual server so I can hopefully pinpoint which server has the plugin getting banned. Some reason I think it's something to do with some of my plugins that use GivePlayerItem(). Guess I'll find out next ban wave (hopefully)!
Bans are by GSLTs, which are registered to your Steam account either by a web api key or on the new registration page. Accounts ties to a web api key used for workshop, if different, aren't touched.

Using GiveNamedItem with any of the knifes besides weapon_knife and weapon_knifegg will trigger the detection.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 02-23-2016 , 23:08   Re: [CS:GO] 2/23 New update - *4096 model precache table*
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lay295 View Post
I'm still running custom knives btw.
Because dont trigger the detection so any chance for get these plugins approved again?

This plugin from you is very awsome. Any chance to release it? It will help me a lot in create a pokemod (pokemons vs trainers) that I thought about doing (something like this but for csgo with pokemon attacks)

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
PresidentEvil
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-23-2016 , 23:08   Re: [CS:GO] 2/23 New update - *4096 model precache table*
Reply With Quote #30

great news, now if they will only change the uncompressed map size of compressed maps limit to 300MB instead of 150MB by default