Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

CafeBlock - Significantly reduce the amount of cheaters on your server.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Extreme_One
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2008 , 08:53   Re: CafeBlock - Significantly reduce the amount of cheaters on your server.

Excellent idea. I look forward to the Linux release
Old 06-20-2008 , 18:50   Re: CafeBlock - Significantly reduce the amount of cheaters on your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voogru View Post
I will have an Orangebox linux version soon, and if enough people request a version for the older HL2 engine I'll support that as well. I really want to see how much interest there is in this.
Cool dods goes to orangebox soon!
dann
Old 06-21-2008 , 07:10   Re: CafeBlock - Significantly reduce the amount of cheaters on your server.

I just installed this tonight. Ive been getting 5-10 blatant cheaters every day for the last few days, hopefully this will help.
Rebell
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2008 , 10:48   Re: CafeBlock - Significantly reduce the amount of cheaters on your server.

Hello,

when can we expect a linux release ?

Greetings
Old 06-21-2008 , 22:06   Re: CafeBlock - Significantly reduce the amount of cheaters on your server.

id be interested in using this plugin for quite a few counterstrike source servers, great work.
Jokerz99
Old 06-22-2008 , 01:11   Re: CafeBlock - Significantly reduce the amount of cheaters on your server.

I see you in the irc channel but... I to wish for a Linux version
Old 06-22-2008 , 14:44   Re: CafeBlock - Significantly reduce the amount of cheaters on your server.

The download has been updated with a binary for the standard engine, for CSS/DODS (Windows).
Carn
Old 06-22-2008 , 18:57   Re: CafeBlock - Significantly reduce the amount of cheaters on your server.

thanks for providing a standard engine so quickly, have installed it on 4 servers, would be nice to have a standard linux version aswell.

thanks again, very useful.
MjrNuT
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-23-2008 , 23:20   Re: CafeBlock - Significantly reduce the amount of cheaters on your server.

Sorry for the n00b reply, but I cant seem to verify that the plugin is live. I do not see it in the Rules pane of HLSW. I edited the metamod.vdf and sourcemod.vdf.

I did load the correct path for OB (TF2): addons/cafeblock/bin/cm_mm.dll

Help please?
Electric Warrior
Old 06-24-2008 , 00:27   Re: CafeBlock - Significantly reduce the amount of cheaters on your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MjrNuT View Post
Sorry for the n00b reply, but I cant seem to verify that the plugin is live. I do not see it in the Rules pane of HLSW. I edited the metamod.vdf and sourcemod.vdf.

I did load the correct path for OB (TF2): addons/cafeblock/bin/cm_mm.dll

Help please?
Not sure if it's just a typo in your post, but it should be cb_mm.dll not cm.

Check it's loaded in HLSW by typing meta list in the console section.
Send a message via ICQ to Electric Warrior Send a message via AIM to Electric Warrior Send a message via MSN to Electric Warrior Send a message via Yahoo to Electric Warrior Send a message via Skype™ to Electric Warrior
Closed Thread