Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Slap commands

Post New Thread Reply   

Travis Bickle
Old 10-12-2005 , 12:41   Slap commands
Reply With Quote #1

I recently updated my server to use the new MetaP along with Amxmodx, which I love considering I updated from using Adminmod. Anyway, my question is that in the "amxmodmenu" when I go to slap/slay there is only the option to slay people, not slap. The only way to slap someone is to type the amx_slap command in console. I rarely use this command but my other admins were curious about this. I was also trying to add custom plugin commands into the custommenuitems.cfg. I had it working, well, almost. My only problem was that I couldn't figure out how get it to work on clients. I had the headings up along with the commands but when you select that menu item, it would just go away. I'll give an example of how I edited this config.
amx_addmenuitem "Admin Rocket" "amx_rocket #%userid%" "iu" "Admin Rocket" Now I just wanted to test it to see if it worked and like I said before, it worked up until I had to select someone. I'm sure there is something more to this then I am seeing, I created a custom menu for adminmod using a plugin and I remember there was more to get into sub-menu's then just using a userid. If anyone can point me in the right direction on how to use the custommenitem.cfg, I would appreciate it.
Send a message via AIM to Travis Bickle
scriptyboy
BANNED
Old 10-12-2005 , 12:46  
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
"amxmodmenu" when I go to slap/slay there is only the option to slay people, not slap
well press the number next to the word slay(i think it is eight), and it will change to slap with 0 damgae...1 dmg...5 dmg...etc, etc....
Jordan
Veteran Member
Old 10-12-2005 , 12:46  
Reply With Quote #3

You know how it says 8 next to amx_slay? Hit 8 and it will change it
Travis Bickle
Old 10-12-2005 , 12:48  
Reply With Quote #4

Thnx
Send a message via AIM to Travis Bickle
Jordan
Veteran Member