Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)

Post New Thread Reply   

lobnico
Old 02-19-2014 , 01:09   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCactus View Post
Hi.

How do you remove the whole feature where when you buy an upgrade, the upgrade gets more expensive?
In configs/uu_attributes.txt you must add/edit in attributes
"increase_ratio" "0.0"

Quote:
also, how do you add the healing and overheal masteries to the medic upgrade options? Same with projectile shield
Is getting complicated with translations files
2 possibilities

1st you add attribute in configs/uu_attributes.txt

"projectil_shield"
{
"name" "generate rage on heal" //name of ingame attribute
"ref" "projectile Shield" //name of upgrade in menu and translation files
"cost" ......
}

Then u link the attribute in correct loadout in configs/uu_lists.txt
this is from 0.9.5 cfg files
"medig"
{
"special_tweaks_listid" "-1"
"Medigun Specific upgrades"
{
[...]
}
"Medigun Shield Specific upgrades"
{
"Attr1" "Uber Shield"
"Attr4" "Damage bonus vs player (C)"
"Attr5" "Set DamageType Ignite"
"Attr6" "afterburn dmg increased"
"Attr7" "afterburn time increased"
"Attr9" "damage causes airblast"
"Attr10" "airblast pushback scale"
}
}

Then u will have to fill all the translation files
put
"projectile Shield"
{
"en" "projectile Shield"
}

in translations/tf2items_uu.phrases.txt

put
"projectile Shield"
{
"fr" "bouclier projectile"
}
in translations/fr/tf2items_uu.phrases.txt

etc
or
2nd possiblity : wait for next update that will include these (plus a version of medic shield usable in any gamemode)

Last edited by lobnico; 02-19-2014 at 01:15.
lobnico
Old 02-19-2014 , 01:20   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindex View Post
Unfortunately I am currently facing another issue. The money ratio commands seem to be bugged. I cannot change any of them. Especially sm_uu_moneyforotherteam_ratio and sm_uu_moneyforteam_ratio come up as invalid. Also trying change sm_uu_automoneyforteam_ratio to 0 from 1 (default) does not turn off the balance system. I was trying to mess with the money scheme because if you have bots on the server, the money gain ratio will spike way out of control. But it only triggers when there is real players and bots on both teams.
Oh yes money balance is as u said, out of control with bots as their money never get back to 0.
Money system has been rewritten since ^^ Will be in next release
Old 03-10-2014 , 16:43   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #43

Lobnico,

1. First time poster here, so please be gentle.
2. I'm currently running UberUpgrades v0.9.4. Love the mod! But...
3. I ran into the same problems reported by Sindex on 09 Feb (menu problem, attribute system sticking to class, ratio commands not working, and wildly inflated cash when bots/humans play together).
4. Menu and attribute issues were fixed by using a map.cfg file for every map on my server that contain plugin unload and refresh commands. Ratio and inflated cash problems still remain.
5. I noticed on your Steam group that v0.9.5 is in beta and running on a test server.
6. I visited the test server and it seems to be running well.

And now, the biggest reason for this post:

Are you planning on publishing v0.9.5 here anytime soon?
lobnico
Old 03-11-2014 , 07:11   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
Lobnico,

1. First time poster here, so please be gentle.
2. I'm currently running UberUpgrades v0.9.4. Love the mod! But...
3. I ran into the same problems reported by Sindex on 09 Feb (menu problem, attribute system sticking to class, ratio commands not working, and wildly inflated cash when bots/humans play together).
4. Menu and attribute issues were fixed by using a map.cfg file for every map on my server that contain plugin unload and refresh commands. Ratio and inflated cash problems still remain.
5. I noticed on your Steam group that v0.9.5 is in beta and running on a test server.
6. I visited the test server and it seems to be running well.

Sure ; but as this new version implements "special custom hard coded attributes" We still have
to run it 24/7 for some time, clean it, and make the custom attributes as in Warcraft mod: each
custom group of special hardcoded attributes would be in separate optionnal plugins. So we might
take a little time before posting all of this. But good news evryone : logically each of the bugs
described here should have been fix
Old 03-23-2014 , 00:33   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #45

Alright so I'm a little confused because I'm pretty new to this.

I want to remove Effect Bar Recharge Rate Increased and Max Ammo from the Sandman.

How would I do that? From the looks of it, if I just plain remove it, it will remove it from everything.

Maybe just remove it from the Menu.

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it. Found the Weapon Name used in uu_weapons then searched it in uu_lists and found the attributes and removed them for just that weapon. Pretty neat.
Was getting out of hand with super recharge rate + max ammo with a homing balls plugin. Stunlock everywhere.

Last edited by Darkborn; 03-23-2014 at 00:45.
eyesofcreeper
Old 03-23-2014 , 12:52   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
Lobnico,

Send a message via Skype™ to eyesofcreeper
lobnico
Old 03-24-2014 , 06:44   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkborn View Post
Alright so I'm a little confused because I'm pretty new to this.

I want to remove Effect Bar Recharge Rate Increased and Max Ammo from the Sandman.

How would I do that? From the looks of it, if I just plain remove it, it will remove it from everything.

Maybe just remove it from the Menu.

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it. Found the Weapon Name used in uu_weapons then searched it in uu_lists and found the attributes and removed them for just that weapon. Pretty neat.
Was getting out of hand with super recharge rate + max ammo with a homing balls plugin. Stunlock everywhere.
Protection from stun is coming in next release ^^
Old 03-31-2014 , 18:08   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #48

[DELETED]

Custom tweaks.

Edit 2:
Just wanted to say that this plugin is amazing. Absolutely amazing and for more reasons than 1. The upgrades are sweet but it has also eliminted buffer overflow from my server. 30,000 worth of normal upgrades was almost guaranteed to pop a few buffers but the equivalent in this plugin creates no such problem.

Last edited by VintageDoodle; 03-31-2014 at 23:25.
eyesofcreeper
Old 04-17-2014 , 05:55   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobnico View Post
Protection from stun is coming in next release ^^
When is the next release planned please ?
Send a message via Skype™ to eyesofcreeper
myror200
Old 04-18-2014 , 10:55   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #50

Where do I have to put the commands like: sm_uu_startmoney
Thanks for your Help

myror