Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

bebe9b
Veteran Member
Old 07-21-2019 , 16:14   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #841

Thx,
Old 07-26-2019 , 11:54   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #842

Hi,

I tried installing this plugin but I'm getting an error, and the error log doesn't help.

Error log and sm plugins list and sm exts list: https://imgur.com/a/rSS11T9
kgns
Old 07-26-2019 , 20:45   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #843

new version released, PTaH 1.1.0 is required for both to work on both SM 1.9 and 1.10

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
nb.
Old 07-26-2019 , 21:26   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #844

works thanks!
r4f4w
Old 07-30-2019 , 11:29   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #845

This plugin it's so good!!! But i have 3 questions about it.

1. When i buy a new weapon, it takes about ~1s for the plugin to make the correct skin appear, this is normal? Can you shorten this time, so it is instantaneous?

2. My StatTrak counter only update for the player when he buy the weapon again, if he stays alive with the weapon, the counter will not increase, any ideas?

3. Has anyone managed to save ct and t skins separately, as is done in the Glove plugin?

Thank you all!!!
Nexd
BANNED
Old 08-01-2019 , 10:44   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #846

Quote:
Originally Posted by r4f4w View Post
This plugin it's so good!!! But i have 3 questions about it.

1. When i buy a new weapon, it takes about ~1s for the plugin to make the correct skin appear, this is normal? Can you shorten this time, so it is instantaneous?

2. My StatTrak counter only update for the player when he buy the weapon again, if he stays alive with the weapon, the counter will not increase, any ideas?

3. Has anyone managed to save ct and t skins separately, as is done in the Glove plugin?

Thank you all!!!
"Notes
StatTrak counts do not apply immediately after a kill, it will refresh when you get a new weapon."
Shane1390
Old 08-02-2019 , 11:42   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #847

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
github repo is open to public and is accepting pull requests, if you think youve successfully added this feature, make sure to send a pull request to be inspected. or when a new version is released, your changes will have to be applied again and again which makes it useless in the long run
I've updated my changes to be in line with 1.4.0.
For now, I've just placed them inside a fork here, as I'm not entirely confident that they're up to scratch with the rest of the plugin. Most notably, translations aren't added into the new menu components and some of the new SQL might need to be cleaned up; however the functionality is still 100%.
cyborgz
Old 08-03-2019 , 02:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #848

Will this still get me banned?
raj kaul
Old 08-03-2019 , 04:16   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #849

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborgz View Post
Will this still get me banned?
Quote:
This plugin USED TO get your GSLT (token) banned!
Valve stopped banning GSLT (token) a long time ago for some reason
https://www.mail-archive.com/csgo_se.../msg11235.html
Old 08-03-2019 , 08:15   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #850

Hello everybody, I have a question, why cannot separate the knife for ct or t?