Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)

Post New Thread Reply   

Furchee
Old 05-06-2018 , 13:43   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #101

Is there a way one could comment out / remove the global notification in chat when someone reports another player ?
If a player reports another and the other person can see it, 9 times out of 10 they either leave or start flaming the other party.
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 05-09-2018 , 08:56   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furchee View Post
Is there a way one could comment out / remove the global notification in chat when someone reports another player ?
If a player reports another and the other person can see it, 9 times out of 10 they either leave or start flaming the other party.
This is something you need to set inside the main calladmin CFG. It is possible already

From cfg/sourcemod/plugin.calladmin.cfg:

PHP Code:
// Whether or not a report should be notified to all players or only the reporter.
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_calladmin_public_message "0" 

Last edited by Obyboby; 08-24-2018 at 06:42.
extremeg
Old 05-22-2018 , 22:21   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #103

Thanks for the sourcebans/sourcecomms integration .
GnomeChompski
Old 06-13-2018 , 20:00   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #104

Has anyone got this working? i'm still having the same issue where the sm_testdiscord spams "[discord.smx] SendNextMsg: Failed To Send Message" no matter what websocket i use from the configs.
Old 07-30-2018 , 02:13   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #105

Does this plugin support custom messages with information from the Server.

For example.
Let's call the players following:

Player 1 = Steve
Admin 1 = Sandis

I do the command !calladmin in-game. Choose Steve And enter the reason "Own Reason", I put in "Player is disrespecting."
Is there a way to make the Discord message send like @WhateverRole <Player> has been reported by <ReporingPlayer> for <Reason>.

Currently there is no way to see if there is someone abusing the !calladmin system whilst getting the messages through your plugin.
Otherwise. Great plugin!
lugui
Old 09-05-2018 , 19:11   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #106

My console is spamming this: [discord.smx] [OnRequestComplete] Request failed

what could cause this?

PHP Code:
    // This should not happen!

if(bFailed || !bRequestSuccessful)
    {

LogError("[OnRequestComplete] Request failed");
    } 
this does not help much finding the error...

Edit: It was a DNS problem, I fixed the DNS and it is now working again. Tha machine wasn't resolving "discordapp.com"

Last edited by lugui; 09-16-2018 at 10:28.
TandelK
Old 11-23-2018 , 06:12   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #107

How can we fix IP of 0.0.0.0 to hostip cvar ?
Old 11-24-2018 , 17:21   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by TandelK View Post
How can we fix IP of 0.0.0.0 to hostip cvar ?
https://gitlab.com/Zipcore/Discord/b...dmin.sp#L70-80

as you can see here the plugin checks 3 different cvars, if all fail you may set them on your own via a .cfg file or start param. In case you set the ip cvars asw start param remember to put a + in front instead of a -. --> https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...d_Line_Options
Old 11-24-2018 , 17:23   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssandiss View Post
Does this plugin support custom messages with information from the Server.

For example.
Let's call the players following:

Player 1 = Steve
Admin 1 = Sandis

I do the command !calladmin in-game. Choose Steve And enter the reason "Own Reason", I put in "Player is disrespecting."
Is there a way to make the Discord message send like @WhateverRole <Player> has been reported by <ReporingPlayer> for <Reason>.

Currently there is no way to see if there is someone abusing the !calladmin system whilst getting the messages through your plugin.
Otherwise. Great plugin!
Own reasons are supported since they are passed by the calladmin plugin forward
Old 11-27-2018 , 05:56   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipcore View Post
https://gitlab.com/Zipcore/Discord/b...dmin.sp#L70-80

as you can see here the plugin checks 3 different cvars, if all fail you may set them on your own via a .cfg file or start param. In case you set the ip cvars asw start param remember to put a + in front instead of a -. --> https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...d_Line_Options
Actually my +ip is set to 0.0.0.0 and later on Impact made me understand how to use Long Decimal conversion of real IP and use hostip cvar with server.cfg and with this my Steam Module got fixed, actually later on after fixing that he even looked at your code and made a small change in it but i am not publishing it here . Instead of again finding IP checks of 3 different time he just called a function from CallAdmin plugin that returns the IP that was converted by the main plugin itself.