Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Random crashes

Post New Thread Reply   

noodleboy347
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-29-2013 , 22:17   Random crashes
Reply With Quote #1

So for that past 2 months or so my server has been crashing randomly many times a day. The intervals are random, it could be 5 minutes, 30 minutes, or 4 hours. It only happens when players are playing. I have no idea how to read the generated .dmp files, and I've tried using Asherkin's Accelerator to no avail. At this point I'm completely stuck, I have no way of knowing what is causing crashes and I have no way of fixing it. Help would be deeply appreciated.

I'm running the server on Ubuntu. Here is what appears in the console when the server crashes:

Spoiler

Here is the plugin list, which might not even be helpful since most of them are custom:

Spoiler

And extensions:

Spoiler

And attached are all the (non-empty) crash dumps from the past 3 days. Big thanks in advance to anyone who attempts to help.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z crash_dumps.7z (202.6 KB, 66 views)
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-29-2013 , 22:54   Re: Random crashes
Reply With Quote #2

If any of those plugins use gamedata files, have you double checked to ensure they're up to date and have the correct values?
SourceMod Developer
Old 01-30-2013 , 08:18   Re: Random crashes
Reply With Quote #3

Most of your crashes appear to be in SourceMod, but don't match the version number you provided (something patching SourceMod's memory can also cause this).

Last edited by asherkin; 01-30-2013 at 08:19.
noodleboy347
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-30-2013 , 12:53   Re: Random crashes
Reply With Quote #4

I'm pretty sure all gamedata is up to date, or at least they're from the latest snapshots and get updated on launch. What would cause something to patch Sourcemod's memory?

And as quick little test, I tried downgrading to 1.4.7; but it just started crashing every time someone connected.
_Misfit_
Old 01-30-2013 , 22:26   Re: Random crashes
Reply With Quote #5

same problem , random crashes . The problem is inside soursemod for sure
noodleboy347
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-02-2013 , 15:28   Re: Random crashes
Reply With Quote #6

New stuff:

Quote:
warning: exec file is newer than core file.

warning: Can't read pathname for load map: Input/output error.

warning: .dynamic section for "bin/libvstdlib_srv.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "bin/libsteam_api.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/bin/materialsystem_srv.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/bin/shaderapiempty_srv.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/tf/bin/server_srv.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/bin/sourcemod_mm_i486.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/bin/sourcemod.logic.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/bin/sourcepawn.jit.x86.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/extensions/updater.ext.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/extensions/webternet.ext.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/extensions/game.tf2.ext.2.ep2v.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/extensions/bintools.ext.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/extensions/regex.ext.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/extensions/topmenus.ext.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/extensions/clientprefs.ext.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/extensions/dbi.sqlite.ext.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "bin/libsteam.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/root/tf_gmg/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/extensions/dbi.mysql.ext.so" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)
debug.cmds:5: Error in sourced command file:
No function contains program counter for selected frame.
email debug.log to [email protected]
noodleboy347
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-05-2013 , 21:24   Re: Random crashes
Reply With Quote #7

I'm just going to go ahead and guess that this is unfixable?