Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CSGO server issues...

Post New Thread Reply   

12Toastie
Old 11-24-2014 , 20:30   CSGO server issues...
Reply With Quote #1

I was able to make a joinable server in CSGO.. there are however a few nagging issues..

Issue #1 .. When the server is empty, the playercount will read 0/10. When I join the server locally, it will read 0/1. When I was already in the server and another person joined the server (2 ppl in server) it read 0/2. How do I go about getting it to read 2/10 rather than 0/2?

Issue #2 .. Could be related, but there is no option to join the server off of the friends list. Ppl can join my server through lobby and through the server browser however. My brother was able to add my server to his favorites. I assume it can be seen through the server browser. But how to I get it to allow connections through people joining on their friends?

Issue #3 .. Is there a way to get the server to update automatically? -autoupdate apparently did not work this morning lol.

Thanks for help with these issues. My command line is as follows.

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 1 +map de_dust2 -rcon +port 27016 +exec server.cfg -autoupdate -maxplayers_override 10
leszektojatak
BANNED
Old 11-25-2014 , 16:16   Re: CSGO server issues...
Reply With Quote #2

add me to steam maybe i configurate vps and game srv for you
Send a message via Skype™ to leszektojatak
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-25-2014 , 17:09   Re: CSGO server issues...
Reply With Quote #3

Well to begin, as you stated this server is located locally, so if you join it locally, your friends will not be able to as it's showing an address that is unreachable to them. If you join with the outside ip address, that would solve your problem for #2. As for number one, it could be that either (a) you are using bots or (b) you are using reserved slots.

Autoupdate doesn't work for Windows, if in fact you are doing so.

Also, fix your command line: there is no need for -rcon, that doesn't do anything.
You may need to, if you are doing locally, do -ip 0.0.0.0 or -ip <your actual external ip>

If you want auto update, consider this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1583376
leszektojatak
BANNED
Old 11-27-2014 , 10:48   Re: CSGO server issues...
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Toastie View Post
I was able to make a joinable server in CSGO.. there are however a few nagging issues..

Issue #1 .. When the server is empty, the playercount will read 0/10. When I join the server locally, it will read 0/1. When I was already in the server and another person joined the server (2 ppl in server) it read 0/2. How do I go about getting it to read 2/10 rather than 0/2?

Issue #2 .. Could be related, but there is no option to join the server off of the friends list. Ppl can join my server through lobby and through the server browser however. My brother was able to add my server to his favorites. I assume it can be seen through the server browser. But how to I get it to allow connections through people joining on their friends?

Issue #3 .. Is there a way to get the server to update automatically? -autoupdate apparently did not work this morning lol.

Thanks for help with these issues. My command line is as follows.

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 1 +map de_dust2 -rcon +port 27016 +exec server.cfg -autoupdate -maxplayers_override 10

3)
add this co start line
-autoupdate -steam_dir /home/steamcmd -steamcmd_script csgo-update-script.txt

on yours start line somting missing
+mapgroup "mg_active"

path to sript
/home/steamcmd/csgo-update-script.txt
1)
csgo/cfg/autoexec.cfg (server will not to be hibernating

sv_hibernate_when_empty "0"
sv_hibernate_postgame_delay "0"
sv_allow_lobby_connect_only "0"
host_info_show "2"
host_players_show "2"

use notepad++

add to server.cfg somting like this

// bots
//bot_add
bot_quota 2
bot_quota_mode fill
bot_difficulty 0
bot_chatter off
//bot_auto_follow 1
//bot_auto_vacate 1
bot_join_after_player 0
bot_defer_to_human 1
bot_prefix "|bot"
bot_allow_rogues 0
bot_walk 0
bot_join_team any
bot_eco_limit 2000
bot_allow_grenades 1
bot_all_weapons
bot_allow_grenades 1
bot_allow_pistols 1
bot_allow_sub_machine_guns 1
bot_allow_shotguns 1
bot_allow_rifles 1
bot_allow_snipers 1
bot_allow_machine_guns 1

some of yours nr2) problem this fix too
this is for linux if you using windows serch google i show you the right way to fix yours problems
if this is windows if linux you got the anser
Attached Files
File Type: txt csgo-update-script.txt (128 Bytes, 209 views)

Last edited by leszektojatak; 11-27-2014 at 14:16. Reason: edit script:) add validate
Send a message via Skype™ to leszektojatak