3% 

H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)

Post New Thread Reply   

red!
Old 10-15-2007 , 12:21   Re: H-Reserved Slots
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontWannaName View Post
Will this let you connect to the server with your reserved slot without using the console command connect? Also, does it kick spectators first then players? Does it let people use the reserved slot if a reserved slot player is already ingame taking up the slot? If so if another person with a reserved slot wants to come in will it kick someone to let them in?
No (not yet)
yes
yes
yes
DontWannaName
Veteran Member
Old 10-15-2007 , 17:26   Re: H-Reserved Slots
Reply With Quote #12

I hate how they make you use connect. Im using a ES reserved slot script but it also makes you use connect. But yours seems better and more up to date. How are noobs suppose to use their reserved slot if they dont even know what the console is? I sell reserved slots and thats my greatest concern
dr1ft3r
Old 10-15-2007 , 17:26   Re: H-Reserved Slots
Reply With Quote #13

can we have a cvar to make admins totally immune, regardless if they in spec or not.

Would also be nice to have a file for reserved slot accesss thats seperate from admin. We give reserve slot access to some none admins, and I don't want to give them immunity or admin flags to give a reserve slot.
imported_sparky
Old 10-15-2007 , 18:30   Re: H-Reserved Slots
Reply With Quote #14

tell them to download hlsw
red!
Old 10-15-2007 , 18:32   Re: H-Reserved Slots
Reply With Quote #15

there will be some more configuration options soon. total immunity is one candidate, a separate reserved slot file is not. thats what the immunity flag is for. you do not need to give reserved slot users any rights other that reserved slots. thats what I do and how I understand the sourcemod-philosophy. visible connection slots without the need of using the connect-command is another topic of interest, disabling the immunity-system the next one. my first focus will be on more finegrained kick-selection (by ping, latest connect - like mani did).

but at the moment I work on a winning team-restriction tool for my server. I plan to complete it this week, then I will spend some more time on the reserved-slot-system.
red!
Old 10-16-2007 , 19:00   Re: H-Reserved Slots
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontWannaName View Post
Will this let you connect to the server with your reserved slot without using the console command connect?
there we go
Extreme_One
Veteran Member
Old 10-16-2007 , 19:26   Re: H-Reserved Slots
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by red! View Post
there we go

Thank you
Old 10-17-2007 , 01:31   Re: H-Reserved Slots
Reply With Quote #18

The plugin just comes with the smx and text file but where do you add the settings and such.
red!
Old 10-17-2007 , 03:21   Re: H-Reserved Slots
Reply With Quote #19

Settings and such?

Where do you place your other cvars? I put 'em in my server.cfg, or more precisely in a separate config file that is included by my server.cfg.
Lurks
Old 10-18-2007 , 05:12   Re: H-Reserved Slots
Reply With Quote #20

The server pops up a fatal error regarding translation file, mentioning the one you've provided. I just copied yours directly, making sure there was no [1] in the filename of course.

Incidentally, do you need to rename/remove the sourcemod default reserved slots script?