Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod

Post New Thread Reply   

remixjunky
Old 06-08-2019 , 23:39   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1831

Oh thats what its for well good thing I know that now as well. Well when I did a backup of the last server and reinstalled the main server, it wasnt in there before. And now I got the backup runnin I saw that, checked some .sp for this message and got to you guys here. I disabled it no problem but still wanted to know what it actually does thanks for the info
Schnedy
Old 06-11-2019 , 03:38   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1832

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnedy View Post
Btw, the captcha is required after like 4 or 5 failed login attempts and is still required after a successful login. I will post it here if I manage to find out how long is the expiry time, so other users know it, if they have the same problem.
So, I gave up testing it today. Steam is having problems with our root server ip, so it keeps asking for captcha.
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2019 , 04:14   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1833

A week ago or so i tried to help someone who had the same problem. They too always got a captcha while I absolutely could not get steam to give me one, no matter if if used a wrong user name or password, I just got a "too many login failures" (not the actual error) cool down. Then we tried to see if we could implement capcha solving, but the captcha_gid we got wasn't working. As far as i know there are 2 endpoints where you can give steam a captcha_gid and it gives you some numbers if you're quick enough. Instead of some numbers you couldn't really see anything. We used the mysql module instead. Their server host was in poland, maybe it had something to do with it. Not being able to reproduce a problem yourself makes this kinda hard and time consuming so i gave up too. Sorry that i can't tell you anything more useful.

Last edited by Impact123; 06-11-2019 at 04:35.
Enzyoo
Old 09-05-2019 , 14:07   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1834

The bot doesn't send reports to all admins on Steam, only the first one listed in the config.

How to fix?
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 09-05-2019 , 14:26   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1835

Here's a few things you could try:You didn't provide the information that was described in the getting help article linked in the first post so this is all i can suggest right now.

Last edited by Impact123; 09-05-2019 at 14:28.
Sarge Benny
Old 09-09-2019 , 08:21   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact123 View Post
Here's a few things you could try:You didn't provide the information that was described in the getting help article linked in the first post so this is all i can suggest right now.
Can confirm the latest dev version (0.11) and latest messagebot (as well as adding the .crt file into /data/messagebot/) fixes it. Thanks for this!
Old 09-09-2019 , 08:22   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1837

One more issue @Impact123, the discord module shows the server ip as 0.0.0.0 how can I fix it? Or is there a way I can implement ip2long to get the value of hostip and make that be what's sent over the api?
Old 09-09-2019 , 08:56   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1838

If the other modules work correctly and only the discord module is erroneous
I assume you use the original discord module from Zipcore, not the one from CallAdmin's misc directory.
It's been a while but i rewrote parts of it because its ip gathering logic didn't work correctly. I can't give much support for either version, but i can compile it for you if you want.

If all modules show the wrong ip
One workaround for setting the ip is to use the hostip convar.
CallAdmin gets its ip by converting this value to a string, sometimes this is not set correctly.
Just add the following to the end of your server.cfg file.
Code:
hostip "YourIpAsLong"
You can use an online tool such as this to convert your ip.

Another workaround, if you're able to, is to set the command line parameter -ip to your ip
Code:
./srcds_run [...] -ip 104.25.190.11
This is not optimal and i would like to fix this.
Can you tell me what the value of your hostip convar convar is, or that when converted it is the right ip when using this tool? You can send it as pm if you don't want to share it publicly.

Last edited by Impact123; 09-09-2019 at 09:10.
Mejilla
Old 10-03-2019 , 18:34   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1839

This may have been mentioned but as you see — there are a lot of replies LOL

This is very simple as well.
I was just wondering if there was any sort of way I can set this up so players cannot target admins when reporting.

I have this connected to our discord server and don’t need people pinging admins for false reports on the admins.

Thank you in advance!
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 10-03-2019 , 18:55   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1840

There is no stock way to do this, but one can write a plugin for that. We actually have an example on how to do this in our wiki. Just install the attached module, there is nothing to configure. Any player that is configured as an CallAdmin admin will not be listed in the target list. This is not an "official" module and i have only tested this briefly, let me know if there are problems.
Attached Files
File Type: smx calladmin_immunity.smx (3.6 KB, 111 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (calladmin_immunity.sp - 91 views - 1.5 KB)

Last edited by Impact123; 10-03-2019 at 19:02.