Bury (f117bomb)

Post New Thread Reply   

kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 19:36  
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFaMouS
Hahaha ... me ..... kicking burnzy while he's down.
lmfao thats messed up.. funny but still messed up lol.. thats like me jumping up and down on someone's body after I kill them in CS cuz its hilarious lol...
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 19:50  
Reply With Quote #22

how much u guys wanta bet Blunted is sum nerd who is home all day and he goes to the movies with his mamma?

@Blunted1: I DONT CARE WHAT U WANT. Post this ur self. Get BAILOPAN to remove it. Unlike u, i dont care. This is just a computer program. U can delete the tripmines thing and update it all u want. I really dont care. U take things WAY to seriously. U probably are seeing this and im thinking of that myg0t guy. Why dont u go get sum hacks and try to hack me. Will that calm u down? Jeez
Old 07-23-2004 , 20:29  
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnzy
how much u guys wanta bet that im sum nerd who is home all day and he goes to the bed with his mamma?
Fixed.
CS SERVER: 209.123.8.130:27017!
Send a message via AIM to INFaMouS
Blunted1
Old 07-23-2004 , 20:30  
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnzy
how much u guys wanta bet Blunted is sum nerd who is home all day and he goes to the movies with his mamma?

@Blunted1: I DONT CARE WHAT U WANT. Post this ur self. Get BAILOPAN to remove it. Unlike u, i dont care. This is just a computer program. U can delete the tripmines thing and update it all u want. I really dont care. U take things WAY to seriously. U probably are seeing this and im thinking of that myg0t guy. Why dont u go get sum hacks and try to hack me. Will that calm u down? Jeez
Again.... of course you dont care. You have NEVER written a plugin.
You have never had your own work, let alone had someone erase your name and replace it with theirs. How could you care?

I don't know why you have chosen to throw hacks into your insults, but I happen to be very much so against hacking, and I think kingpin and many others can attest to that.

As far as the random insults you tried to throw together....
Quote:
I happen to be in my late twenties, with an actual liveing girlfriend (no Burnzy , your right hand does not count), makeing a lot more money than you have ever seen in your hands dureing the span of your life.
I do go out of my house, in fact wednesday I was at my friends stag party at a strip club (you know those places you cant get into ).

And you? you go to summer school because you are too dumb to learn dureing the year with the rest of the children.

Next time you open your mouth try to let something truthfull spill out along with all that bull$h*t, that or dont make remarks about things you have no idea about.

P.S. as far as movies and my mother, I left home at the age of 13 and dont have much contact at all with her... but I do have over 250 DVD's, a pumpin' sound system and a 40 inch plasma TV to watch them on, so yeah I do watch alot of movies... just not with my mother.
INFaMouS
Old 07-23-2004 , 21:33  
Reply With Quote #25

Why waste your time with insults anyways? Just because you're wrong doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to make him look stupid (failing, of course, the only person that looks stupid here is Burnzy.)
CS SERVER: 209.123.8.130:27017!
Send a message via AIM to INFaMouS
Dygear
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-23-2004 , 22:06  
Reply With Quote #26

The hole thread is a waste of time and MySQL space.
Ban Burnzy, Hes a dick and has not respect for IP.
Old 07-24-2004 , 01:48  
Reply With Quote #27

Hey Dygear

Thanks for the support

Thanks to you too INFaMouS, but please dont talk him out of it

You see I get some kind of sick sadistic satisfaction out of watching people feebly attempt to insult me with childish remarks that have no actual truth or meaning behind them whatsoever, only to have that very insult backfire in their face... allowing me to essentially sit back and enjoy as they make fun of themselves.

It is kinda like a hobby or something
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 07-24-2004 , 07:49  
Reply With Quote #28

hey no need to be ashamed of hobbies they make you unique......
Veteran Member
Old 07-25-2004 , 11:24  
Reply With Quote #29

umm... can i say that Bluntd started all this... ive asked admins to clear this thread. Stop posting stuff offtopic!