Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Bury (f117bomb)

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Fun Stuff       
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-21-2004 , 23:26   Bury (f117bomb)
Reply With Quote #1

This plugin was originally made by f117bomb for amx

I couldn't believe this plugin was only ported for AIO.

Ported by Blunted1, but he didnt want responsibility for it. And he is being an ass. So i doubt u want to be talking with him.

Code:
/*********************************** * Created by f117bomb ************************************ * Ported by Blunted1 *  Posted by Burnzy * I take responsibility for this plugin, not Blunted ************************************ * Usage: * ====== *  amx_bury <authid, nick, @team or #userid> *  amx_unbury <authid, nick, @team or #userid> ***********************************/ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <fun>
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_bury.sma - 949 views - 2.6 KB)
Veteran Member
Old 07-21-2004 , 23:42  
Reply With Quote #2

wow, this plugin should really be part of the main plugin
Nick
Old 07-22-2004 , 00:04  
Reply With Quote #3

whats the main plugin??
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2004 , 00:16  
Reply With Quote #4

admincmd.sma
Blunted1
Old 07-22-2004 , 19:42  
Reply With Quote #5

This plugin was ported by me, not requested by me.
You did no work besides posting mine. (and writeing your name above my work in hopes you could claim it as your own)
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2004 , 23:23  
Reply With Quote #6

then why didnt u post it?
Old 07-23-2004 , 18:02  
Reply With Quote #7

dont act stupid, you just look like a dick.

You know damn well why I didnt post it, we discussed it on messenger before I gave you this script under the agreement that you were to maintain it, NOT STEAL THE CREDIT AND SAY YOU PORTED IT.

Then, before I posted the post above (out of respect for you no less, what a joke...), I asked you what the hell you were doing and why you hadnt credited me despite the fact you had never touched the script, to which you replied "Yeah so, I could have done it"
I demanded credit not only for this plugin, but also for tripmines which you have now stolen and claimed as your own too, mentioning me only briefly and giveing no credit to me as the one who wrote and ported the plugin, NOT YOU.

In short I offered you half of the credit for work you didnt do, and you still got greedy and tried to write me out of the picture by posting insults about how I "requested" the plugin, when infact I WROTE IT, NOT YOU.

You have no skill and you probably aren't capable of porting a plugin, even as simple as this. No doubt that you most likely stole the rest of the plugins that "you ported" aswell.

Not to mention, everyone in the tripmines thread is well aware you are incapable of something as simple as adding a frag to a players score.

Go write a plugin!..... oh wait... I forgot... you cant.
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 18:12  
Reply With Quote #8

damn... what is ur problem? u seriously gotta take a chill pill. Ur trying to fight over the computer... did u ever ask me to put ur name in there. No, u had ordered me. Please could have made me do it right away. I do not see u ever saying please. I have put ur name in there. Just be happy. Go mow the lawn. Go sail a boat. Be happy.
Old 07-23-2004 , 18:43  
Reply With Quote #9

No you couldnt possibly understand. YOU HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A PLUGIN.

Yes I did ask numerous times on messenger VERY Respectfully for my name to be written on my own work AS IT WAS WHEN I HANDED IT TO YOU.

I do NOT have to ask respectfully for that whatsoever (even though I DID), and it is a testament to your character that you removed my name and posted your own in its place to begin with.

You are damn staright you put my name where it belongs, and it is about time too. Kinda pathetic that it took almost two days and a hell of a lot of bitching, rather than after half an hour and just asking once in a respectfull manor like I did the first few times over messenger.

You are a credit thief. Why dont you go steal some credit while I am sailing my boat, you pathetic waste of oxygen.

Some people in this world are great enough to create something out of nothing and call that creation their own.

Some people have to make due by destroying the creations that those people make for a liveing.

...and lower still on the chain are those people who are so pathetic and unskilled that they must stand by idley watching the other two create and destroy, waiting for a moment where they could possibly pretend for even just a moment that they had anything to do with it besides standing around with their thumb in their @$$

take a wild guess which one is you....
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 18:45  
Reply With Quote #10

could i get sniperbeamer in here please? maybe he could snipe this feller down. WEre all a community here. When i got ur plugin u sent me. It did not have an intro at the top. So dont say u put ur name in it. Please remove all post from here and up please Sniper Beamer. Would be appreciated.