Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Last Man Standing plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

DeMoKiLL
Old 07-15-2004 , 19:42   Last Man Standing plugin
Reply With Quote #1

I need a plugin that when 1/3(or around there) type ready it will automatically execute lo3.cfg. When someone dies it will automatically kick them. I also need it so it does start the kicking until everyone types ready, so people can do a warmup.
Send a message via AIM to DeMoKiLL
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2004 , 19:44  
Reply With Quote #2

?

amx_restartround
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2004 , 19:56  
Reply With Quote #3

that would be a kool clan plugin man so last man standing wins... lol. or instead of kicking it puts them in spectator mode?
Old 07-15-2004 , 20:02  
Reply With Quote #4

actually I have a community that has LMS's every night and we are going to make an LMS bot and all that we just need a plugin like this
DeMoKiLL
Old 07-16-2004 , 23:29  
Reply With Quote #5

bump
Abe
Old 07-17-2004 , 10:11  
Reply With Quote #6

I could probably make this but first let me get this straight:

When 1 out of 3 players type "ready" in console it executes lo3.cfg and then all players warmup until everyone has typed "ready" in console. Then when the players start playing and as they each get killed they get kicked (or changed to spectator)?
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2004 , 10:18  
Reply With Quote #7

i might want to add that kicking is a bad idea. I think this should be a little like CSDM plugin. Like where u dont always get spawned at the spawn point, it spawns u where ever on map. Then instead of typing ready... there is a vote to start it. If the vote doesnt win... they keep practicing.
Then in 2min, it will ask if your ready. If you get a Yes, then it starts, everyone is for them self! Maybe there should be like the vip.mdl have to be for every person on the server.
Old 07-17-2004 , 15:32  
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnzy
i might want to add that kicking is a bad idea. I think this should be a little like CSDM plugin. Like where u dont always get spawned at the spawn point, it spawns u where ever on map. Then instead of typing ready... there is a vote to start it. If the vote doesnt win... they keep practicing.
Then in 2min, it will ask if your ready. If you get a Yes, then it starts, everyone is for them self! Maybe there should be like the vip.mdl have to be for every person on the server.
good idea, running a vote would probably work better but does csdm like spawn you off the map? Because with an lms, how it usually works is 32 people join then each team kills eachother and the people who are still standing stay in but whoever dies disconnects or the admin kicks them. The vip I don't think is a great idea because people would get confused between ct and t.
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2004 , 15:39  
Reply With Quote #9

its doesnt put u off map. It just puts u anywhere on the map. Sumtimes it puts u in an object... but that only happens 1 in every 1000 times.
Old 07-17-2004 , 18:25  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMoKiLL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnzy
... everyone is for them self! Maybe there should be like the vip.mdl have to be for every person on the server.
... The vip I don't think is a great idea because people would get confused between ct and t.
uhhh... I think he meant there would be no CT/T.... every man for himself, last man standing wins.... which I agree tests your skill rather than your teams skill and cooperation level (depends which you want I guess)

Then again, who cares what your model is if it is every man for himself, it's not like anyone will be confused as to who to shoot, and identifying people might be a little easier with 8 models to choose from rather than everyone being stuck with the same model