Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Request] ESP for spectator/dead...

Post New Thread Reply   

kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2004 , 23:41  
Reply With Quote #11

well ok ignore what i said and go ahead use a hack....
Old 07-16-2004 , 01:14  
Reply With Quote #12

You guys can go ahead and use a hack...even the kids on the short bus will tell you thats the stupidest suggestion ever.

I want something that is a TOOL, not something that promotes hacks...I dont EVER want hacks on this computer...

an AMXX plugin for admins would be great for this.
Send a message via AIM to ThantiK Send a message via MSN to ThantiK
Ingram
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2004 , 18:51  
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
well ok ignore what i said and go ahead use a hack....
kingpin, i didn't expect this, i was just pointing that out. I wouldn't use hacks and i think that a plugin like this should NOT be made. I hope that hacking plugins will not be allowed in this community
ThantiK
Old 07-16-2004 , 23:57  
Reply With Quote #14

wtf, JJKiller, its for admins in spectator mode...so they can watch people to see IF they're hacking you nub.
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2004 , 00:06  
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThantiK
You guys can go ahead and use a hack...even the kids on the short bus will tell you thats the stupidest suggestion ever.

I want something that is a TOOL, not something that promotes hacks...I dont EVER want hacks on this computer...

an AMXX plugin for admins would be great for this.
right on bro lol xactly what me an Dy saying
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2004 , 00:35  
Reply With Quote #16

why do people have such problems with plugins that act like hacks? The server owner has to willing install them on thier server. If they want to do it then let them. If they wanted to use real hacks on thier server they could simply disable VAC, not much harder than installing a AMXx plugin.

Anyway.... I think this plugin would be cool idea. It would probably be possible to put a sprite above all the players heads while in spec mode (only for admins of a certian level). You could even change the color depending on the distance....
Old 07-17-2004 , 00:57  
Reply With Quote #17

Actually, I remember someone mentioning a "BUG" of sorts that ended up showing sprites through the wall!

I'll look into this!!!
Ingram
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2004 , 06:01  
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
wtf, JJKiller, its for admins in spectator mode...so they can watch people to see IF they're hacking you nub.
lol, its a hack. People have a problem with plugins like this because they are wrong. At least if u disable VAC people will know about it. (insecure)
ThantiK
Old 07-17-2004 , 06:08  
Reply With Quote #19

Its not for hacking you stupid moron...JESUS, SOMEONE PUT THIS KID ON THE SHORT BUS!
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2004 , 09:25  
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJkiller
Quote:
lol, its a hack. People have a problem with plugins like this because they are wrong. At least if u disable VAC people will know about it. (insecure)
You could easily make a pop up thing that tells everyone you are running it when they join. or a HUD message or something.....

And dont say they could just remove that, I know anyone could. But anyone could also disable the admin annouce stuff so it doesn;t say anything when admins use godmode/nopclip/etc..... seems like that would be hacking also.... Yeah that stuff is in sv_cheats but sv_chjeats is DISABLED on internet servers, meaning they dont want you to use them online. So how is ESP (in spec mode might I add) any diff than godmode?