Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

HE_ARENA (JGHG)

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff       
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-10-2004 , 17:10   HE_ARENA (JGHG)
Reply With Quote #1

This is just like pistol and weapon arena... only that everyround u get a nade. Everytime u throw the nade, u get a new one. Pretty Simple. Originally from amx by JGHG.

You will need ADMIN_LEVEL_H to access the commands for admin

Code:
/************************************************* * HE Arena 1.0 * Copyleft jghg * 2003 * ************************************************** * * Ported by Burnzy *  Visit <a href="http://www.burnsdesign.org" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">www.burnsdesign.org</a> * ************************************************** * * Thanks to SpaceDude, OLO, aak2002_2k2, AssKicR, * for ideas and stuff. * *  VERSIONS *  ======== *  1.0      -First Release * *  HE ARENA *  ======== *  When HE Arena is enabled, you will get a HE *  grenade. And as soon as you throw one, *  you will get a new. * *  INSTALLATION *  ============ *  1) Put compiled hearena.amx in your amxx/plugins directory. *  2) To amxx/plugins/plugins.ini, add a line containing *     "he_arena.amx", but without the quotes. *  3) Restart map/server. *  4) Admin will have to activate HE arena by typing amx_hearena *     in console. (HE Arena is off at map start by default, *     you can put a line with "amx_hearena" (without the quotes) *     in your server.cfg to have this enabled by default. *     "amx_hearena" again to disable. Or you can use *     "amx_hearena on" (or off) if you forget if it's on or *    not. :-) *  5) Your users can initiate a vote to enable/disable HE Arena *     by command "say /votehearena" or "say votehearena" *  6) Have fun! * *     - Johnny got his gun * *  EXTRA: *  7) If you want nice colourful trails after throwed grenades, *     you must: *    A) Uncomment the line below "//#define RUN_WITH_GRENTRAIL". *    That means you remove the two initial slashes on the line, *    so it looks like this: "#define RUN_WITH_GRENTRAIL" *    B) Download and install xtrafun module, if you don't *    already have it. It can be found in the Modules forum *    of amxmod.net forums. Currently at: *    <a href="http://amxmod.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10714" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">http://amxmod.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10714</a> *    It's in the xtrafun.zip file at bottom of top post. *    Be sure to install it PROPERLY, or this will NOT work! *                          ********               *** *     If you don't want the grenade trails, just comment *    the "#define RUN_WITH_GRENTRAIL" line away again. *************************************************/ // UNCOMMENT THE LINE BELOW IF YOU WANT GRENTRAIL!!! //#define RUN_WITH_GRENTRAIL // UNCOMMENT THE LINE ABOVE IF YOU WANT GRENTRAIL!!! #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <fun> #if defined(RUN_WITH_GRENTRAIL)     #include <xtrafun>     #define TE_BEAMFOLLOW 22     new const HEGRENADE_MODEL[] = "models/w_hegrenade.mdl"     new m_iTrail     public plugin_precache() {         m_iTrail = precache_model("sprites/smoke.spr")     } #endif
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (he_arena.sma - 1367 views - 10.2 KB)
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2004 , 17:12  
Reply With Quote #2

Any known issues with this plugin? Also does it work with custom maps like fy_iceworld where guns are on the floor?
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2004 , 17:20  
Reply With Quote #3

i think it takes all the guns off the ground. I didnt test on that map though. But for bugs... works like a charm. Tell me if it takes the guns off the ground from fy_maps. I think it just makes u have to drop all weapons. And if u try to pick one up, it drops it. But im not sure...
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 10:10  
Reply With Quote #4

nj burnzy, I only found one bug on the plugin. It works fine on customs. Just one question, when I was using this, it automatically disabled war3 and war3 items. Is there a way to keep war3 on this these plugins. also when it did disable war3, i still had all my war3 items from before it was disabled and i was versing a noob with nades 1v1 so i never died. lol. The items i had were mask of death (regain health depending on dmg done to others) and rings x5 (regain health over time. The teleport icon was also there. Any way to fix this? Also, is there a way to turn gren trail on automatically whenever you start this and off automatically whenever you end this. Without wc3 works fine, can't find any bugs or improvments needed that aren't listed above

btw, it doesn't drop them, it makes you just change back
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 18:00  
Reply With Quote #5

i see. Its like the knife plugin. Couldnt test it, (my laptop is broken)

ill see what i could do on Monday or sumthin
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 18:51  
Reply With Quote #6

How fun can HE Arena be on a WC3 server? You don't want that - at least you don't want the orcs' crit nades flying at you all the time.
Anyway this was developed back when Spacedude's original versions of WC3 were the only ones existing and it did a good job of disabling WC3 then. My guess it will just cause problems trying to disable today's WC3 versions, it hasn't simply been tested.
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 18:54  
Reply With Quote #7

i may make it so if WC3 is enabled, nade thing shuts off auto.