12% 

FF2 Freak Fortress 2 1.10.14 Released

Post New Thread Reply   

protext
Old 08-05-2014 , 23:34   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.0 Released
Reply With Quote #1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wliu View Post
The deadrun plugin may be broken-it might have been compiled against a bugged include file. I'm not sure though.

Check this thread for the deadrun stuff.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1683010
The link is broken (deleted file). Do you create a new setup? It would be cool

---------------
Protext
Old 08-06-2014 , 09:11   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.0 Released
Reply With Quote #1002

Quote:
Originally Posted by protext View Post
The link is broken (deleted file). Do you create a new setup? It would be cool

---------------
Protext
It'll be somewhat low on my priority list, since I'm not really a fan of deadrun. I'll get to it eventually though.
Veteran Member
Old 08-09-2014 , 20:22   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.0 Released
Reply With Quote #1003

I will be entirely without access to my laptop for the next 2 weeks, so don't expect me to appear that often.

If possible, Lawd will be updating FF2 to v1.10.1 (if he can figure out how to do it).
Old 08-10-2014 , 14:22   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.0 Released
Reply With Quote #1004

The current version have some bugs with the spectator. If the boss switch to the spec the round is still going and if he look (in spectator) to an engineer the sentry will shoot the engineer.

RTD: If someone get a timebomb and go to the spectator and the timebomb explode the spectated player get the timebomb damage.
Old 08-12-2014 , 07:13   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.0 Released
Reply With Quote #1005

Quote:
Rage_Rifle(index)
{
new Boss=GetClientOfUserId(FF2_GetBossUserId(inde x));
TF2_RemoveWeaponSlot(Boss, TFWeaponSlot_Primary);
new weapon = SpawnWeapon(Boss, "tf_weapon_sniperrifle", 526, 100, 25, "308 ; 1");
SetEntPropEnt(Boss, Prop_Send, "m_hActiveWeapon", weapon);
SetAmmo(Boss, weapon, 10);
}
No longer works for me after update, boss receives his weapon w/o ammo. How to fix it ?
I forgot to ask: How can i make boss' stun go through uber-charge ?

Last edited by MaSerkzn; 08-12-2014 at 08:20.
Send a message via Skype™ to MaSerkzn
MadaraXDude
Old 08-13-2014 , 16:45   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.0 Released
Reply With Quote #1006

Ohn MY Server Loses the most guys her Had´s and the misc Chloting and some thime The bosses aere invisible and the players. How to Fix this? (btw i use 1.10.0)
Nightlauncher
Old 08-14-2014 , 20:46   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.0 Released
Reply With Quote #1007

Some silly questions here.

1)For some reason, updating to v1.10 made the sound that starts at the beginning of "rage_matrix_attack" dissapear. This doesn't occur when playing on another server. Is there any way to fix this other to use them as "rage_sound"?

2)Is it suppose to be normal that backstabs sometimes do insanely amount of dmg to hales? Now I know how to change the value of this, but isn't 7k dmg a bit ridiculous for a 22k health hale?

3)How do I remove the ability of demo shields blocking a hit? I think I might have found this one, but I'm not too sure, hence why this question.

4)Scout and Spy have always been roundextenders in my opinion. Scout for... well yeah, I think you know this one. And Spy for his invisibility, especially with the l'étranger and dead ringer combo.

So here is the question: Is there a way to let Scouts take damage over time if they are just jumping around and doing no damage at all to the hale? I know the hale gets automatically rage when the last person(s) is/are Scout(s), but since not all hales that I use have stun or way to catch up with him, it can take alot of time to kill him.
Now for the Spy, is there a way to disable the watch when he's the last one alive? Spy mainly focusses on distraction to get backstabs, but there isn't any distraction when he's the only one left. So why bother extending the round, his only way to do damage then is his pistol or doing trick-/facestabs.

5)Again with updating... this happened when going to v1.9.3, some ragdolls began acting weird. When playing on v1.7 the ragdoll always worked fine, but now.... Let's say you can hear the ragdoll falling, but the model itself still can be seen standing/running, this doesn't occur to all models with a ragdoll, just to some. Is there a way to fix this?

6)Final question. This may be a really dumb question, but when Chdata released the latest VSH version, I saw some cool features that might seem to fit in ff2. So yeah... is it possible to implent some VSH content into the ff2 source code?
(Or am I allowed to do that? )

So yeah, those are basically the questions...

EDIT: What I have noticed is that Soldiers are quite the abnormal classes in the ff2 gamemode, because they can't get marked for death and have a weird afterburn dmg. Is this a problem only on my server or do other people have the same problem as well?

Last edited by Nightlauncher; 08-15-2014 at 15:47.
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 08-15-2014 , 00:46   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.0 Released
Reply With Quote #1008

What I did for spy backstabs was set the damagecustom to 0, but then set the damage to the proper amount (by using a multiplier and the formula), and make it a critical. This way, it looks like a backstab, but it is not. If any subplugin attempts to change damage or return plugin_handled, it can and damage will be altered accordingly. This fixes several issues:
- Bosses will no longer randomly die from being backstabbed, because of strange health changes due to damagecustom backstab dealing tons of damage to them
- Any plugin can alter backstab damage properly in ontakedamage
- If desired, spies can be allowed to stab repeatedly, but for lesser ammounts (rather than blocking their knife)
Transit Of Venus
Old 08-16-2014 , 23:33   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.0 Released
Reply With Quote #1009

Hales with the "rage_new_cloneattack" ability does not seem to work on this version, Unless it's another issue but It did work before.
The hales Evil Pumpkin and Demo Samedi use this ability on my server
Send a message via ICQ to Transit Of Venus Send a message via Skype™ to Transit Of Venus
WildCard65
Veteran Member
Old 08-17-2014 , 09:46   Re: Freak Fortress 2 1.10.0 Released
Reply With Quote #1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transit Of Venus View Post
Hales with the "rage_new_cloneattack" ability does not seem to work on this version, Unless it's another issue but It did work before.
The hales Evil Pumpkin and Demo Samedi use this ability on my server
That is because they are designed for a modified ff2_1st_set_abilities