Post New Thread Reply   

Arg!
Veteran Member
Old 08-11-2008 , 19:41   Re: FuncommandsX
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by boykevin View Post
possible to have color white??
Not that i could work out. White is RGB 255,255,255 which in the context of the source engine, returns the player back to their original color. If anyone else has worked out how to do white i would love to know!
Old 08-11-2008 , 19:54   Re: FuncommandsX
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidar View Post
it was only by commands not chat massages, it was just on the first map we played on..now it's gone Oo (i'm running a dod:s server)
Well this is super weird. I cant see what possible thing could be refreshed on a map change here that wouldnt also occur during plugin load. Can i get you to confirm what sourcemod version you are using? I think i might have to install dod:s server at home to see if i cant work out why people are having so many issues with it and this plugin.
Old 08-11-2008 , 20:40   Re: FuncommandsX
Reply With Quote #43

THIS DOES WORK FOR DAY OF DEFEAT SOURCE!
I tested all fun shenanigans!

Sourcemod: 1.1.0.2440
Metamod: 1.6.2.703

Is there a way I can make it to where it doesn't announce the command to the whole server? Like just to admins with a specific flag, or not be announced at all?

Send a message via AIM to ProjectManhatten Send a message via MSN to ProjectManhatten Send a message via Yahoo to ProjectManhatten
Arg!
Veteran Member
Old 08-11-2008 , 21:19   Re: FuncommandsX
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectManhatten View Post
Is there a way I can make it to where it doesn't announce the command to the whole server? Like just to admins with a specific flag, or not be announced at all?
This is a sourcemod setting rather than a plugin setting, check your sourcemod.cfg in <gamebase>/cfg/sourcemod. The first setting should be

sm_show_activity

This setting controls who sees messages directed at the server. Mine's set to 12, which is 8 (Show admin activity to admins anonymously.) + 4 (If 4 is specified, admin names will be shown.)
Let me know if you think your setting should be correct for only displaying to admins and ill double check the code.
Old 08-11-2008 , 23:05   Re: FuncommandsX
Reply With Quote #45

Gaahh! I feel like such a dunce. I've looked over that line like maybe 25 times and never had the audacity to think about it... Thanks for the reality check.

Send a message via AIM to ProjectManhatten Send a message via MSN to ProjectManhatten Send a message via Yahoo to ProjectManhatten
mpain55
Old 08-12-2008 , 00:58   Re: FuncommandsX
Reply With Quote #46

Bug Found:

After Toggling Invisible On & Off, then trying to colorize the same player will cause the player to be transparent (the player will be the color you choose but he is now transparent looking). Is there anything i can change in the Invisible Coding to fix this. Or maybe a plugin update?

Overall Great Plugin A+++. This Bug is really killing me though, anyway it could be fixed?

I think is has something to do with

KillInvis(target)
{
SetAlpha(target,255);

*Its forgetting to reset SetEntityRenderColor, or SetEntityRenderMode perhaps?

Last edited by mpain55; 08-12-2008 at 01:03.
Arg!
Veteran Member
Old 08-12-2008 , 01:24   Re: FuncommandsX
Reply With Quote #47

Indeed I have noticed this one. Im currently working on a way to 'remember' each players color/alpha setting which will apply it every time, eg, when setting the players alpha it retains there color and vice versa. This should also fix the issue that someone is having where the colorize does not stay applied after death.

Watch this space!
Old 08-12-2008 , 15:50   Re: FuncommandsX
Reply With Quote #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arg! View Post
Well this is super weird. I cant see what possible thing could be refreshed on a map change here that wouldnt also occur during plugin load. Can i get you to confirm what sourcemod version you are using? I think i might have to install dod:s server at home to see if i cant work out why people are having so many issues with it and this plugin.
I don't know the exact versions but i'm using metamod source 1.6.2 and the newest 1.1 snapshot the error didn't occur a second time now..if it's again there i'll post^^ btw.: your plugin is fun but the alpha mode doesn't make the weapong transparent
Spazman0
Old 08-12-2008 , 19:32   Re: FuncommandsX
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidar View Post
I don't know the exact versions but i'm using metamod source 1.6.2 and the newest 1.1 snapshot the error didn't occur a second time now..if it's again there i'll post^^ btw.: your plugin is fun but the alpha mode doesn't make the weapong transparent
The alpha mode should change the transparancy of the weapons, only if you set invis to 1 first. also, if you change class (TF2) it will make your weapons fully opaque again.
renceradmin
Old 08-13-2008 , 04:52   Re: FuncommandsX
Reply With Quote #50

hi!

I've got a stupid question. How can i compile the modified .sp files together (to be .smx)? Because i want to remove the Friendlyfire option from the Admin Menu.