Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

King of the Hill (Riedel)

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Fun Stuff       
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2004 , 09:24   King of the Hill (Riedel)
Reply With Quote #1

This plugin was originally made by Riedel for amx

The plugin is just like it sounds. KING OF THE HILL BABY!

Code:
/********************************************* * King of the Hill - (c) 2003 Dennis "Riedel" Vink ********************************************** * Ported by Burnzy *  Visit <a href="http://www.burnsdesign.org" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">www.burnsdesign.org</a> ********************************************* * This mod designates a player as King upon round start. The King of * the Hill glows, thus is easy to spot. HUD messages also announce * who's the King of the Hill. The King of the Hill will receive 50 * additional healthpoints upon round start. When the King is killed, * the other person will immediately become the King, and it will be * announced as such. If the King disconnects, or commits "suicide" * a new King shall be randomly chosen upon round start. ********************************************/ #include <amxmodx> #include <fun>
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_koth.sma - 1137 views - 3.5 KB)
Old 07-11-2004 , 17:10  
Reply With Quote #2

it would be cooler if it became free for all deathmatch and a spot in the middle was the hill, and you had to stay in it for awhile.. CT vs T try to get onto the hill and stay there for 50 seconds or so , with respawn and 5 sec spawn protection!
ip link: 209.123.8.21:27010

WWW.Frag-Wire.COM!
$30 dollars for a 16 player server!
Poison_Jay
Old 07-12-2004 , 04:20  
Reply With Quote #3

tat's like king of the hill in wc3
Send a message via MSN to Poison_Jay
SereneBeauty
Old 07-19-2004 , 05:25  
Reply With Quote #4

Yeah, I'm currently coding Cstrike King Of The Hill myself, where it's team based, and there's actually a hill to hold etc etc. It'll use BAILOPAN's csdm, of course, to capture the frantic "race against time" nature of the game.

I don't know where Riedel / Burnzy got his/her defn of koth, but my understanding of it is different to his/hers, and is more along the lines of that given by wikipedia.org:

Quote:
King of the Hill is a game, the object of which is to stay on top of a large hill or pile (or any other designated area) for a predetermined amount of time. This is available as a mode of gameplay in many video games. In this mode, a player or team of players must keep control of a specific area or object for a predetermined amount of time.
Anyhoo, this will be my first plugin, and so it might be a while before it gets up to a standard that this little modding comunity will accept But what WILL set my plugin apart from others will be audio clips of my girlfriend saying "Terrorists score a point!" in the cutest, most over-the-top voice she can manage. Stay tuned...
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2004 , 18:02  
Reply With Quote #5

good luck, hope u have fun with sum twists for ur first