Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)

Post New Thread Reply   

Infra
Old 05-20-2007 , 17:10   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.01)
Reply With Quote #651

@Shogun: If you access your log files for AMXX (addons/amxmodx/logs), do you find a line like:

[AMXX] SQL Connection Failed

If so, then you have a problem connecting to your mysql server. Could you post your sql.cfg? Also, where is your mysql server located in relation to your game server? Same host? Different hosts?
mitza_draku
Old 05-22-2007 , 02:26   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.01)
Reply With Quote #652

hi. first of all, good work with the plugin, it has all that a war server needs, but i have tested it and had some problems:
1. when i have begun the knife round i had a message that it didnt found in the language file (im using english). i dont remember which was it, ill tell you later this day
2. i have easyphp server on my pc (server is on my pc too), i have runned the sql file into a new data base (amx_match_deluxe), i set up config.php so it matches the mysql settings. in amxx i set up sql.cfg but it just doesnt works. i know only basics of sql and php, but i dont understand something. how do you manage to show web-based info of the server if you do not specify the ip of server in a php file or some config file. i think you should work more on the mysql part of plugin, because i didnt see any bug or something like this. you could start with making a tutorial with exactly info on how you install the web part.

see ya` later

Last edited by mitza_draku; 05-22-2007 at 16:24.
Infra
Old 05-22-2007 , 04:20   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.01)
Reply With Quote #653

New version. Should be the last bug fix for a while, I hope...

Changelog:
8.02: (minor release) - Tuesday, May 22, 2007
fixed typo in knife round's start message: "KNIFE_ROUND_STARTED" vs. "KNIFE_ROUND_START"
AIA-Shogun
Old 05-22-2007 , 06:17   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.01)
Reply With Quote #654

hi all,

since the version 7.03 some players are kicked randomly at the end of an half on swapping team action's, and in this version it is also.

why ?

Last edited by AIA-Shogun; 05-22-2007 at 08:00.
Send a message via MSN to AIA-Shogun
mitza_draku
Old 05-22-2007 , 12:35   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.01)
Reply With Quote #655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
New version. Should be the last bug fix for a while, I hope...

Changelog:
8.02: (minor release) - Tuesday, May 22, 2007
fixed typo in knife round's start message: "KNIFE_ROUND_STARTED" vs. "KNIFE_ROUND_START"
ok, that was the bug, but, can you make a tutorial for proper installation of that web based feature ? thx

later edit: i saw now the tutorial for this, but it just doesnt work. how can i verify if it works ? i have started a match, i looked in the web interface, but there was no players, no match, no etc. btw i have no error in my logs about the sql connection.

PS: you should change the thread name with the correct version of the plugin (8.02)

Last edited by mitza_draku; 05-22-2007 at 13:57.
AirMarines
Old 05-24-2007 , 14:25   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.02)
Reply With Quote #656

in the web directory i added config.php with my mysql-data of my homepageserver, then i added sql.cfg in the direktory of amxx and put there also the mysql data from the webserver. When i am moving now to the address of web the page is there but there is also This error: .amx_match_main' doesn't exist, what must i do?
Infra
Old 05-24-2007 , 15:43   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.02)
Reply With Quote #657

Please make sure that AMX Match Deluxe is running properly: amxx plugins
Seems that either AMX Match Deluxe didn't start properly, or it could not connect to the MySQL server. The plugin creates the correct tables on init.

Post your modules.ini, version of AMXX, and where your servers (mysql and hlds) are located in relation to each other.
mitza_draku
Old 05-27-2007 , 15:53   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.02)
Reply With Quote #658

bug found: if the plugin uses the mysql option and the mysql server is offline or the plugin cant connect to it, at the end of the first half the plugin forces exit
Code:
L 05/27/2007 - 21:05:31: [AMXX] Plugin ("amx_match_deluxe.amxx") is setting itself as failed.
L 05/27/2007 - 21:05:31: [AMXX] Plugin says: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)
L 05/27/2007 - 21:05:31: [AMXX] Run time error 1 (plugin "amx_match_deluxe.amxx") - forced exit
One shot dont miss!
Old 05-27-2007 , 21:40   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.02)
Reply With Quote #659

ok so here is my cfg

// Amx Match Mod Config

amx_match_endtype "1"
amx_match_hostname "0"
amx_match_hltvdelay "180"
amx_match_kniferound "0"
amx_match_overtime "1"
amx_match_otcfg "1"
amx_match_otlength "3"
amx_match_otunlimited "0"
amx_match_password "1"
amx_match_password2 "scrim"
amx_match_playerneed "10"
amx_match_pugstyle "1"
amx_match_randomizeteams "0"
amx_match_readytype "1"
amx_match_swaptype "1"
amx_match_screenshot "0"
amx_match_screenshot2 "0"
amx_match_shield "1"
amx_match_shield2 "1"
amx_match_showscore "1"
amx_match_stats "1"
amx_match_warmupcfg "0"

ok so the match is already started even before we get in i mean like cal.cfg. so the teams cant random. so i did knife round but when they go to pick it doesnt work. At half it doesnt switch.
Old 05-28-2007 , 01:57   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.02)
Reply With Quote #660

@AIA-Shogun: I don't know if that's a problem with my code or not. There is no kick command in my code anywhere. It might be an issue with another one of your plugins that is running. Or it could be a problem with my hud messages or something. Also, it could be a problem with the amxmodx natives themselves. Could you post what other plugins you are running, what modules you have running, and what version of amxmodx you have?

@mitza_draku: It's not a bug...that's what's supposed to happen. The plugin fails if it can't connect to the mysql server.

@One shot dont miss!: Well, could you explain what you want to happen? I can then tell you what your config should look like. Also, the no-switch at the half might be a bug. If you could explain what happened, then I might be able to help you out with that too.