Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans

Post New Thread Reply   

databomb
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2017 , 10:48   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #341

The most common reason for that is that the translation phrases file was not installed correctly. Look at your addons/sourcemod/logs/errors_ files to determine if there are further errors being generated. Also, your description does not help me much -- how did you try to ctban someone? There are numerous ways to place a ct ban, and to narrow down the problem you should provide exactly the commands or menu options you chose.
Old 09-03-2017 , 11:46   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #342

Quote:
Originally Posted by databomb View Post
The most common reason for that is that the translation phrases file was not installed correctly. Look at your addons/sourcemod/logs/errors_ files to determine if there are further errors being generated. Also, your description does not help me much -- how did you try to ctban someone? There are numerous ways to place a ct ban, and to narrow down the problem you should provide exactly the commands or menu options you chose.

it only says this

Quote:
Exception reported: Language phrase "CT Ban Reason 6" not found
L 09/03/2017 - 138:11: [SM] Blaming: sm_ctban.smx
L 09/03/2017 - 138:11: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 09/03/2017 - 138:11: [SM] [0] Format
L 09/03/2017 - 138:11: [SM] [1] Line 2145, /home/forums/content/files/5/4/6/4/8/165271.attach:isplayCTBanReasonMenu
L 09/03/2017 - 138:11: [SM] [2] Line 2256, /home/forums/content/files/5/4/6/4/8/165271.attach::MenuHandler_CTBanTimeList
L 09/03/2017 - 13:465: [SM] Exception reported: Language phrase "CT Ban Reason 6" not found
L 09/03/2017 - 13:465: [SM] Blaming: sm_ctban.smx

when i type !ctban than i choose player's name and after that shows the time i want to ban player ( i choosed 5 minutes and nothing happens
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2017 , 12:22   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #343

The reason is because the phrases file is corrupted or not installed at all.. please follow the Installation instructions for error-free operation.

Quote:
Installation:
Place the ctban.phrases.txt file in your addons/sourcemod/translations directory.
After you have done this, restart the server or change maps to ensure the translation file was updated.

The phrase "CT Ban Reason 6" is included in the ctban.phrases.txt on the OP.
Old 09-03-2017 , 14:20   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #344

So was talking more with hartii14 and it was a translation issue.

Another problem though is that SQLite does not support the syntax for 'ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE' https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...king-in-sqlite so there is another syntax that could be used. It will need to be added on the TODO list. If anyone else wants to test with SQLite and report back any other issues then I may add in support if it is possible to convert the syntax.
Old 09-04-2017 , 15:59   Re: [CS:S] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #345

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrightSide View Post
NEW NEWS!!!!!!

Spoiler

Web Interface - http://ltgamers.com/testbans/ctban.php

Source bans interface - http://disc-ff.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=ctbanlist

I would like to thank Fire from Fire Friendly as known as Fearts for the source bans ver
Update:

- 4:50pm 6/24/12 - integrated it into source bans
- 5:49pm 6/24/12 - Made newer ct bans push older bans down.
- 10:21pm 6/24/12 -finish coding the log in script
NEWS - 12:56am 6/25/12 - Admin panel will not be coming any time soon.
- 10:09am 6/25/12 - Admin panel for web panel is finished, Still working on Source bans integration.
- 12:58pm 6/25/12 - db.php and server.php now links to all .php files that need it
- 6:57 am 6/30/12 - Sorry i been moving for the past 2 days, anyway updated some colors to make things easier to read
- 9:01 am 3/5/13 - Sorry for such a massive time gap on this but anyway, change the top link so u can see what it looks like, conbined the server.php and the db.php added a serverbanner section if u wanted to add a banner and this is also 100% not finish but being updated once again.
Todo

- fix sb for firefox
- Add an admin section
- Make it look nicer
- Integrate sourcebans admin into it
Is there any way anyone can update this? It's help us all out a lot.
Old 09-04-2017 , 16:38   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #346

Here is an example of one that I made:

https://bans.xenogamers.com/index.php?p=teambanlist

BUT I lost the source :-( And it does not appear SourceBans is modular and this is a problem for us.

Here are some options for how we could proceed:
(1) Make a "patch" program which would go in and look for certain code segments in SourceBans and then replace text.
(2) Provide the modified PHP SourceBans files and hope there are no critical updates.
(3) Make a basic PHP page outside of SourceBans.

How common is SourceBans these days? And does anyone have any PHP experience to help?
Old 09-05-2017 , 00:18   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #347

Version 2.0.2

- Adds SQLite support to all queries.
- Translation file has been updated.
- Added custom times (configs/ctban_times.ini) this idea was from Bara's TeamBans plugin and the file format is structured the same.
Spoiler

- If an admin uses a !swap command on a CTBanned player there is now a notification given that they need to use !forcect. If the player is alive then the CT Ban will be enforced quickly otherwise it will be enforced the next time the player tries to spawn.
- All of the definitions are now inside the ctban.inc file. Update the include file. If you compile without ctban.inc then the same definitions will automatically be added, so you will still be able to compile on the forums.
- All of the queries have been brought to the front as definitions so future syntax compatibility issues are easier.
Old 09-05-2017 , 22:34   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #348

Version 2.0.3

Adds !rageban support for console user. From the console do sm_rageban to receive a list and then sm_rageban # to rageban that person. To prevent mistaken bans, if the list changes between when you generate the menu and pick the player then it will display a message that the player is no longer available.

Adds multi-targeting filters for other admin commands: @ctban @!ctban and @noctbans (@noctbans specifies players who have never had a CT Ban). I have enjoyed !slap @ctban or !give @noctbans weapon_flashbang but I am not sure if there are more legitimate uses for these filters.

Fixed bug where !rageban was not permanent if there is an existing timed ban.
Fixed bug with custom times (configs/ctban_times.ini) not displaying menu options correctly.
Old 09-09-2017 , 14:52   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #349

Translation file has been updated to include Hungarian translations of existing phrases. No new phrases have been added with this update.
Old 09-09-2017 , 17:40   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #350

Update French Translate
Attached Files
File Type: txt ctban.phrases.txt (9.9 KB, 65 views)