Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Listen server amx_help not working

Post New Thread Reply   

Pringles
Old 08-06-2004 , 11:16   Listen server amx_help not working
Reply With Quote #1

Well I'm trying to make a listen server and I'm pretty sure I have everything set right I just don't know how to give myself all the permisions as an admin. I have this set "loopback" "" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "de" and I have another admin set for my friend. His works fine but I am having problems with mine. thge amxmodmenu comes up but it's all ghosted except for more back and exit. I can slap myself but I can't slap my friend cause he has imunity set. He can slap me also but he should be able too cause I'm suppose to be set to abcdefghijklmnopqrstu I don't know why it's not making me the same admin as him. Any clue? I'm totally lost. This is the first time I play with hosting a server with amx mod or any mod for that matter. I'm sure it's something really easy but I'm not finding it anywhere. like I'm able to slap and do noclip but I can't do +grab I guess I just don't know how to set that up. I someone could explain it to me or point me somwhere that it will explain how to set this up it would be greatly apreciated.
Deagle
Veteran Member
Old 08-06-2004 , 11:19  
Reply With Quote #2

open your users.ini and place this line in it alter the steam id to your own steam id of course

"STEAM_0:1:111111" "" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "ce"