Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[NPC] Ugandan Knuckles Release!

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Admin Commands       
BANDIT228
Old 04-05-2018 , 11:09   [NPC] Ugandan Knuckles Release!
Reply With Quote #1

Weeks before i wrote about my idea of a npc....which chases you.....nerves you.....and stuff.....
i didnt get any usefull help,........

so! beware! ugandan knuckles simulator!!!
if you dont have enough money for VR use this;)

its written for a mod called esf.....but it should work with other models aswell.

https://esfmods.com/mods/npc-ugandan-knuckles-plugin/
SkumTomteN
Veteran Member
Old 04-06-2018 , 19:23   Re: [NPC] Ugandan Knuckles Release!
Reply With Quote #2

Its not your plugin, so dont post it.
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 09-19-2018 , 09:33   Re: [NPC] Ugandan Knuckles Release!
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkumTomteN View Post
Its not your plugin, so dont post it.
It's perfectly fine to post a plugin that's not yours as long as you can support it.
The link seems to be dead, so unapproved.

OP, please provide a proper description and add the plugin to this post instead of linking to other forums.
Old 02-01-2019 , 18:11   Re: [NPC] Ugandan Knuckles Release!
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
It's perfectly fine to post a plugin that's not yours as long as you can support it.
The link seems to be dead, so unapproved.

OP, please provide a proper description and add the plugin to this post instead of linking to other forums.
so i can steal your car and as long as i repair it with my own money, its okay?.
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 02-02-2019 , 06:11   Re: [NPC] Ugandan Knuckles Release!
Reply With Quote #5

Read about the GPL license, I did not come up with what I said, it's all written there. It seems people don't understand that when writing amxx plugins they are writing open source software.

Basically, if you want your work to be private, then do not share it with anyone. But as soon as you gave the source to someone, then that person is free to modify and publish it/directly publish it, if they keep the original author name.
I'm not a lawyer, but this is my understanding of the license.

https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html

Quote:
Why does the GPL permit users to publish their modified versions? (#WhyDoesTheGPLPermitUsersToPublishTheirModif iedVersions)
A crucial aspect of free software is that users are free to cooperate. It is absolutely essential to permit users who wish to help each other to share their bug fixes and improvements with other users.

Some have proposed alternatives to the GPL that require modified versions to go through the original author. As long as the original author keeps up with the need for maintenance, this may work well in practice, but if the author stops (more or less) to do something else or does not attend to all the users' needs, this scheme falls down. Aside from the practical problems, this scheme does not allow users to help each other.

Sometimes control over modified versions is proposed as a means of preventing confusion between various versions made by users. In our experience, this confusion is not a major problem. Many versions of Emacs have been made outside the GNU Project, but users can tell them apart. The GPL requires the maker of a version to place his or her name on it, to distinguish it from other versions and to protect the reputations of other maintainers.

Last edited by HamletEagle; 02-02-2019 at 06:12.