Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-15-2017 , 08:36   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
What I wanted would be something like this:
Players without any privilege, without flag would kick the server when it was AFK by the configured time.

Players with privileges, the ones with the flags, would be immune to the kick, but if it stayed AFK by the time configured it would be moved to specter.

Here are the settings I'm currently using in the plugin:

It just does not work the way I want it to.

With this setting the players that have privileges are not being moved to the viewer, and the unprivileged players that were to take kick are being moved to the viewer and are not kicked.
Your values look wrong "Time in seconds (total)"

Currently your kick time is lower than the move time so that may be a problem, move time would typically be lower i.e. kick time probably needs to be 95.

Have you tested it using the defaults to see what happens? I have not had any reports of the standard immunity features not working so I expect it should be all fine.

Also for the CS:GO people, I haven't had any people test the CS:GO fixes yet so if someone has a fairly populated server and wants to test the changes please send me a private message.

Last edited by Rothgar; 12-15-2017 at 08:38.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-15-2017 , 12:45   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1882

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Your values look wrong "Time in seconds (total)"

Currently your kick time is lower than the move time so that may be a problem, move time would typically be lower i.e. kick time probably needs to be 95.

Have you tested it using the defaults to see what happens? I have not had any reports of the standard immunity features not working so I expect it should be all fine.

Also for the CS:GO people, I haven't had any people test the CS:GO fixes yet so if someone has a fairly populated server and wants to test the changes please send me a private message.
Ok, I'll be leaving everything with a default setting and I'll see if I have a problem.

In relation to the test with servers very poavoado, if it was meant with how many players?

I currently have a server with 12 players or more, with competitive configuration, would it be good or would it have to have more players?
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2017 , 07:03   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1883

In my server the plugin malfunctions, spamming the message when someone is AFK and never moving him into spectator. Any solutions? For some reason no errors are logged into the server so I can't even investigate it ( I'd love to know how to re-enable error logging ).

Left 4 dead 2.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-21-2017 , 02:36   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1884

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyal282 View Post
In my server the plugin malfunctions, spamming the message when someone is AFK and never moving him into spectator. Any solutions? For some reason no errors are logged into the server so I can't even investigate it ( I'd love to know how to re-enable error logging ).

Left 4 dead 2.
You can compile with DEBUG information is on the front page.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-21-2017 , 14:29   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1885

Doubt, for which server is DEBUG option, would it be recommended to leave it enabled in the plugin?
ToXicDoolittle
Old 12-22-2017 , 14:58   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1886

I am trying to set the plugin up but it doesn't seem to be working with the config but even when i change the values of the kick time it just seems to kick people after 20 seconds of game time I'm trying to change this to 60 seconds to give them a chance.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-22-2017 , 18:16   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1887

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Doubt, for which server is DEBUG option, would it be recommended to leave it enabled in the plugin?
You would not leave Debug enabled, it would allow him though to get a log with more information about the Left 4 Dead issue he is talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToXicDoolittle View Post
I am trying to set the plugin up but it doesn't seem to be working with the config but even when i change the values of the kick time it just seems to kick people after 20 seconds of game time I'm trying to change this to 60 seconds to give them a chance.
You could probably start by providing your values/config file

I still don't have anyone who has tested the CS:GO fixes I've made, I need someone with a fairly active server that I can get to run this new build and report if it fixes the issues with Unassigned moving without breaking anything else. So if someone is interested in testing this send me a private message.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-22-2017 , 19:08   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
You would not leave Debug enabled, it would allow him though to get a log with more information about the Left 4 Dead issue he is talking about.

You could probably start by providing your values/config file

I still don't have anyone who has tested the CS:GO fixes I've made, I need someone with a fairly active server that I can get to run this new build and report if it fixes the issues with Unassigned moving without breaking anything else. So if someone is interested in testing this send me a private message.
why does it have to be a fairly active server? and what do you mean by active? like 1 player / day?

maybe just post a development version so all of us can test it? just like how sourcemod have dev builds and stable builds where we can choose to use whatever we want
Old 01-05-2018 , 18:47   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1889

Ok I think I have fixed a couple of the CS:GO bugs and issues, I am just having Michauux test it before release.

Issue #1)

It seems there was a bug when servers have the MOTD enabled and the AFK Manager moves a player who is AFK either after a map change or joining the server (i.e. they did not close the MOTD window etc) and get moved the spectator, it would break some CS:GO functions and you were unable to join a team, you would need to reconnect. I think I found a fix for this.

Issue #2)

Even with a stock server with no Metamod/SourceMod even this issue seems to occur.

If the Warmup Round/Time is finished and there are even say just 2 people in the server, lets say one T and 1 CT, if one player joins spectator team and then tries to go back to a valid team, they are put into a pending teamchange mode and the round timer continues... it doesn't end the round (I assume it would properly end the round if a new valid player joined the server, joined a team and did not get put into the pending teamchange mode).

So I have fixed this after finding a Bara plugin that seems to try and combat this:

https://github.com/Bara/RoundRestart...und_restart.sp

Issue #3)

When the Warmup Round/Time is over, if a player was moved to spectator team by the AFK Manager plugin, when they went to rejoin a team, they were put in a pending teamchange mode and would only get put on a team after a round finished which caused some excess delay in getting back into the game, so I have attempted to fix (Just for AFK Moved players) to have players who try to rejoin a team after being AFK to go straight onto the team and bypass the teamchange pending mode.

Last edited by Rothgar; 01-05-2018 at 18:56.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-06-2018 , 03:42   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1890

sounds good
but what i'm worry about is will the "fix" break the team balance
like say you are in spec now and you want to join ct but without the fix the game will not allow you due to team is unbalanced