Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Module: CSX Extended 2.0.1.0

Post New Thread Reply   

nonserviam
Old 04-07-2014 , 09:01   Re: Module: CSX Updating
Reply With Quote #61

I sent you csstats.dat. I checked top15 window in game and reported you. Yes, FFA enable.
Misery
Old 10-03-2015 , 12:15   Re: Module: CSX Updating
Reply With Quote #62

Any way to get this? Pretty interested in O(logn) searching, could be handy as our stats tend to get big.
Seems like the rep link is no longer valid.

Don't care if it's source only.

Last edited by Misery; 10-03-2015 at 12:19.
Shooting King
RAAASENGAN
Old 10-03-2015 , 13:26   Re: Module: CSX Updating
Reply With Quote #63

Hmm.

We had made "commiting" process in unclear way xD Thats why its still not added into Amxmodx.... If i get time, I will try to implement the same in a cleaner way, so that its easy for reviewing.

Binary search is currently only helping natives.

Donate - Here
souvikdas95
Old 04-21-2016 , 06:06   Re: Module: CSX Extended 2.0.0.0
Reply With Quote #64

Just updated to CSX Extended v2.0.0.0. Let me explain what all I did ( at least what I remember I did ):
  1. Made the module Multi-threaded. Means that now, the Server no longer needs to wait for the Module each and every time a stats needs to be updated. This is useful in scenarios where you only want to push updates or for instance, the round ends and each of players need to get their ranks updated. In those high burst time cases, the module will asynchronously update stats without making the main thread, or in this case, the Server lag. Historically, this case was removed by limiting the maximum stats to only 3500. Now, with this upgrade, you can have as many stats entry in CSX as you want with negligible delay or jitter.
  2. Added compatibility with older CSX modules so that default plugins like "statsx" and "miscstats" don't start malfunctioning. Preserved the Binary format for "csstats.dat" file. Also, reverted the stats update during Name Change to a more suited option.
  3. Fixed a bug wherein, after a "csstats_reset", the Rank would fail to get updated.
  4. Completely made the "csstats_rank" and "csstats_rankbots" constant from the start of the Dedicated Server (HLDS). In other words, only after restarting the Server, can one change the Ranking System and/or option to add stats for bots. This limitation maybe lightened in future but not completely removed, to maintain sanity of Stats during LoadRank() Routine.
  5. Removed the so called "Binary Searching" mechanism as the overhead incurred in following the Algorithm was very high. Note that we are using linked lists and not pre-indexed arrays. In such scenarios, either we can do Memory Mapping over binary files or simply follow the Linear Search algorithm. The latter has been implemented as the Memory Mapping can too produce unnecessary overhead.

Last edited by souvikdas95; 04-21-2016 at 06:12.
xlenonz
Old 04-30-2016 , 08:21   Re: Module: CSX Extended 2.0.0.0
Reply With Quote #65

thanks a lot and when it will be ready linux 2.0 version ?
Old 05-06-2016 , 08:27   Re: Module: CSX Extended 2.0.0.0
Reply With Quote #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlenonz View Post
thanks a lot and when it will be ready linux 2.0 version ?
By the end of this month probably. It won't take more than a couple of hours to do so, but it's hard to dedicate even that these days :\
Hamartia
Old 05-18-2016 , 01:55   Re: Module: CSX Extended 2.0.0.0
Reply With Quote #67

Yes please. A linux version will be a lot helpful. Hope these fixes will be added to amxx native soon.
Old 07-09-2016 , 02:08   Re: Module: CSX Extended 2.0.1.0
Reply With Quote #68

Just updated the module. No linux support yet but fixed a critical rank update bug that caused rank system to pause for players when they execute "fullupdate". Also, replaced "ResetHUD" with "Spawn Hook" as it's more appropriate and less vulnerable though requires virtual function hook which may not be feasible with major engine/gamedll updates. That possibility will be accounted for with future updates accordingly.
xlenonz
Old 07-24-2016 , 23:42   Re: Module: CSX Extended 2.0.1.0
Reply With Quote #69

good but still no linux
Veteran Member
Old 09-17-2017 , 10:16   Re: Module: CSX Extended 2.0.1.0
Reply With Quote #70

Does this module works perfectly ?
Have heard very bad reviews of it having crashes not working correctly and many more..

Would be glad if someone could test it for me and tell it works perfectly