Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Advanced Spam Protection v4.5.1 [3 Jan 2015]

Post New Thread Reply   

TigerMan
Old 05-20-2016 , 10:28   Re: Advanced Spam Protection v4.5.1 [3 Jan 2015]
Reply With Quote #181

i want only block fast nick change, how can i do it ?
W4rl0ck
Old 07-17-2016 , 18:01   Re: Advanced Spam Protection v4.5.1 [3 Jan 2015]
Reply With Quote #182

Server is crashing. If non-admin used their name as any IP or if non-admin sends IP or flooded/spammed in chat the server crashes.
./hlds_run: line 255: 17249 Segmentation fault (core dumped) $HL_CMD
On Linux using AMXModX v1.8.2 and I changed the patterns like what you said on the main page.
I also tried to run the server with this plugin only, can't get it work, not sure what's wrong.
W4rl0ck
Old 07-17-2016 , 19:12   Re: Advanced Spam Protection v4.5.1 [3 Jan 2015]
Reply With Quote #183

Well, I re-installed amxmodx and tried the plugin it was fine. I re-added my amxmodx file on the server, and the server crashed. I checked the data folder and I think I figured out what's wrong, I deleted ASP_KickUID.vault from data/vault and everything went ok for now.

Last edited by W4rl0ck; 07-17-2016 at 19:13.
ish12321
Veteran Member
Old 09-09-2016 , 08:59   Re: Advanced Spam Protection v4.5.1 [3 Jan 2015]
Reply With Quote #184

Hey Please return back whitelist and blacklist
lawkmlaw
Old 04-09-2017 , 21:54   Re: [ASP] Advanced Spam Protection 1.5
Reply With Quote #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by souvikdas95 View Post
New Update : Version 1.5
cooolll thank you

fav links:
Whether it is new home or conversion of accommodation, once involved in moving house, always reminiscent of a lot of trouble. To determine the date of removal of the 搬屋貼士推介 house, some of the preparatory work is essential. How to improve the efficiency of moving house? You need a list, one by one, so that the process smooth and happy. 1. User transfer / transfer If this is a family move, then you need to move home in the first half of the month to do home service users transfer matters, such as: 1) Apply to the Water Supplies Department for a transfer / termination account 2) deal with power accounts 3) home broadband conversion and many more. If the transfer is related to the connection with the new guest, it is advisable to communicate in advance and complete the transfer of the information in advance. 2. Change the bank address Please remember to apply to the bank to change the address, so as not to delay some important financial information. 3. New house cleaning and confirmation Before moving into the new house, you should also go to the new house for cleaning or simple layout. I suggest that you keep the new house a week to keep the fresh air fresh. Before moving out the house, make sure that the size of the door ladder can make the moving furniture or objects into, so as to avoid trouble.
4. Call the car
You also need to reserve a housekeeping company or call your own car. Moving houses can provide more comprehensive services and charges are also relatively expensive; if you choose call van or call a larger truck, it is also very convenient.
Many users are using GoGoVan to use the relocation expert "real-time" service to call van, because as usual, as long as you are not in the busy hours of the car, within a few seconds there will be GoGo driver to respond to you.
But if you are going to move the house, it is advisable to make an appointment about 5 days in order to find the right driver to match the specified time. Moving house may also involve "help moving" services, which means that the van driver or truck driver can help you point to the point of moving furniture. But after you check this service, you need to wait for the driver to quote. The price level and the volume, both sides of the elevator related. If the offer is not appropriate, the driver will need to tell GoGoVan to re-release the curry, you only need to wait for the next driver to call and offer. On the day of removal, you will need to pay attention to the following:
1) If you have chosen to "move", please check with the driver again before the offer, tunnel fees and bridge fees, parking fees and other needs to be calculated.
2) Make sure your items are properly loaded and unloaded.
If you pay attention to the above matters, carefully handle the preparation of moving house, I believe there will be a smooth and efficient experience of the move. A new living space will bring a new journey and wish you a perfect starting point in the new journey.

Last edited by lawkmlaw; 04-08-2019 at 04:38.
Old 12-19-2020, 18:55
Mergim
This message has been deleted by Mergim.
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 08-21-2021 , 05:06   Re: Advanced Spam Protection v4.5.1 [3 Jan 2015]
Reply With Quote #186

Unapproved until the bugs are fixed.