Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Not tracking more than 2 servers [CSGO]

Post New Thread Reply   

'-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'
Old 02-05-2016 , 03:14   Not tracking more than 2 servers [CSGO]
Reply With Quote #1

Hello again, I'm back with another question, I've installed hlstatsxce on two of my servers and its working without any problems what so ever also added geoip to it, yesterday I was adding my third one, I've added
Code:
log on
logaddress_add 192.168.1.86:27500
To the servers config file, I also added the plugins
Code:
hlstatsx.smx
superlogs-css.smx
Both of the plugins came straight from one of the other servers, after adding these things I went ahead and restarted it and added the server to the hlstatsxce web interface, then I restarted the daemon, but it doesnt track players online, it seems like it doesnt even try to contact the third one, is there something that could be stopping it or is there anything that I could have forgotten todo?

Edit;
I'm on windows btw.

Last edited by '-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'; 02-05-2016 at 03:16.
Send a message via Skype™ to '-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'
'-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'
Old 02-05-2016 , 03:24   Re: Not tracking more than 2 servers [CSGO]
Reply With Quote #2

So after taking a look at yesterdays faliure and check the logs, I had another server a while back which isnt public anymore or running hlstatsx any longer, removing it and setting the public address with its port number seems to have resolved my issue, is it so that if hlstatsx doesnt succeed with connecting to one server, above it in the list, it will not try to connect to the ones after it in the list?

Edit;
Well after playing on the server having a great time, after map change, I was checking the server on the webinterface and it was showing 0/20 players again, was looking threw the console and its disabling the loggin on each change
Code:
L 02/05/2016 - 10:41:10: Log file closed
Server logging disabled.
I've looked threw the config files and its only mentioned in the server.cfg file if I type exec server.cfg the problem seems to be gone until next map change. Any ideas?

Last edited by '-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'; 02-05-2016 at 04:53. Reason: Nopnopnop, it didnt fix it.
Send a message via Skype™ to '-_-'<3zok<3'-_-'