Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

kgns
Old 08-11-2020 , 13:17   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1361

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoFekete View Post
And someone offered that he would do that but he wanted big money and I dont really think there has to be something that hard done. I know theres someone with good will out there who would do it for free.
there probably is, not me though just saying..

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 08-11-2020 , 13:20   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1362

Quote:
And someone offered that he would do that but he wanted big money and I dont really think there has to be something that hard done. I know theres someone with good will out there who would do it for free.
There's already a public plugin that does that lol. AlwaysWeaponSkins.
Old 08-16-2020 , 10:07   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
There's already a public plugin that does that lol. AlwaysWeaponSkins.
My friend tried that but it didnt work.
SanoFekete
Old 08-16-2020 , 10:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1364

Hello, so I will post my question once again.
Hello, so my friend started hosting a TTT server. And we wanted to install the !ws plugin. But when we installed it, then the knife worked and the gun skins worked from shop but it didnt work at the TTT maps from the guns spawned defaultly on the map. So basicly when I equip a map weapon the skin is not applied. I know several TTT servers with !ws plugin working. Could someone tell me how to fix it? Do I need some kind of plugin to make it work? Please we tried many kinds of things to try to make it work but nothing worked. Please I need help. Thanks for any kinds of replies.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-16-2020 , 19:20   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1365

Quote:
Hello, so I will post my question once again.
Hello, so my friend started hosting a TTT server. And we wanted to install the !ws plugin. But when we installed it, then the knife worked and the gun skins worked from shop but it didnt work at the TTT maps from the guns spawned defaultly on the map. So basicly when I equip a map weapon the skin is not applied. I know several TTT servers with !ws plugin working. Could someone tell me how to fix it? Do I need some kind of plugin to make it work? Please we tried many kinds of things to try to make it work but nothing worked. Please I need help. Thanks for any kinds of replies.
Plugin author replied too, plugin is not supported...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
map guns are not supported, just like with regular skins. it has to be your weapon for the skins to get applied (this is a design choice)
And as said, a guy said he does, but he charged for it. Now you have to think about whether your server is worth the investment.

An alternative solution, if you don't want to spend it now, would be other !ws plugins, see if they have support for maps generated weapons.

[EDIT1]
Follow link of another plugin !ws, try, see if it solves your problem.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 08-16-2020 at 19:25.
ESK0
BANNED
Old 08-17-2020 , 01:27   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1366

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Plugin author replied too, plugin is not supported...

And as said, a guy said he does, but he charged for it. Now you have to think about whether your server is worth the investment.

An alternative solution, if you don't want to spend it now, would be other !ws plugins, see if they have support for maps generated weapons.

[EDIT1]
Follow link of another plugin !ws, try, see if it solves your problem.
Map weapons support is really easy thing to implement, few lines of code.
SanoFekete
Old 08-17-2020 , 15:16   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1367

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESK0 View Post
Hello, Could you help me with it? I am from slovakia so we can talk our launguages too but i dont really know if it is allowed to talk other than english languages here.
thekings4fun
Old 08-18-2020 , 14:38   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1368

I'm having problems with stattrak, not counting the kills
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-18-2020 , 15:24   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1369

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekings4fun View Post
I'm having problems with stattrak, not counting the kills
Update SourceMod and Weapon & Knives.
kgns
Old 08-19-2020 , 03:52   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1370

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESK0 View Post
It being easy is not the argument here. I said since the beginning, I want this plugin to represent the real deal. I don't want childish features implemented. When you have a *real* weapon skin in your inventory, do every weapon you pick up from the ground get your skin applied to it, or do map weapons get your skins from your loadout? No, the weapons are skinless if they're map weapons, or they have the weapon skin of the original owner of the weapon that was dropped. This therefore won't be added/supported as long as I'm maintaining this plugin. People can add whatever they like, sell it, or share it, or even send pull requests on github (which many do).

I assume you can help the guy with the TTT server by adding those few lines of codes which will allow him to get the result he wants

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net

Last edited by kgns; 08-19-2020 at 03:55.