FuZ!on
Old 12-03-2007 , 22:33   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #751

No. It is a regular pub.
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-03-2007 , 22:39   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #752

Then open the sma and comment out the define for csdm and recompile.

place // in front of:
#define CSDM

and recompile
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
TgAOD
Old 12-04-2007 , 11:09   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #753

Ok, I started checking some of these threads out, but theres 70+ pages of them, way to much to look through. So I'm just gonna ask, Sorry if this has already been discussed..

Is there anyway to set up a stats page for this. Something in game? Maybe something like /BFtop10 (15,20,100) that displays a picture of the rank (like the badge pictures in the webdoc), the players name, kills, deaths, ratio..

Also At the end of a map, instead of just having the medals pop up in text on the bottom of the screen, why not make something like the beta version of gungame has. Basiclly it's a MOTD style pagethat pops up, and you can list there who has what medals.
sytremelaker
Old 12-04-2007 , 20:03   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #754

I think BF2 just runs of Csstats, your rank is the same as /rank. Pretty sure a custom MOTD page hasn't been implemented.

As for the other suggestions, the author has kind of moved on to Source coding. I personally haven't seen him for what seems like a quarter of a year.
Send a message via AIM to sytremelaker
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-04-2007 , 22:30   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #755

Unfortunately this plugin will no longer have added features or updates. The author, Pred, has moved on to Souremod. I would love to take this over, though I would probably rewrite the whole thing and create a class system and all that but I just don't have the time since I'm too tied up with shmod. I have been thinking about porting to DoD though if I can find time.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
pRED*
Old 12-05-2007 , 00:34   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #756

Yeah sorry guys, I've completely moved onto SourceMod (part of the dev team now) and won't be adding anything new to this.

If anyone is seriously keen to take over this plugin (and knows enough to actually do it), I'd be quite happy for that to happen.

But as vittu said it could do with a decent bit of work. I learnt a large amount of my coding while writing this plugin and a lot of the features were afterthoughts that I hacked in in later version resulting in sloppy messy coding.
haxz0r_development
Old 12-05-2007 , 21:43   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #757

bf2_badgepowers
bf2_awp etc

for those to be turned on would you have to put those in your server config with 1 or re-compile the mod
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-05-2007 , 21:59   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #758

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxz0r_development View Post
bf2_badgepowers
bf2_awp etc

for those to be turned on would you have to put those in your server config with 1 or re-compile the mod
amxx.cfg would be ideal

They are cvars, cvars don't require a recompile. Place in amxx.cfg and they will set each map change.
FuZ!on
Old 12-06-2007 , 19:58   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #759

All of my badges are working except for the ones that give you health. How can I fix this?
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-06-2007 , 20:25   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #760

Do you have any other plugins that alter health?