Raised This Month: $62 Target: $400
 15% 

Plugin "free" - deathrun


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
Mateos
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2015
Old 12-13-2015 , 10:20   Plugin "free" - deathrun
Reply With Quote #1

Hi !
I search plugin free on server deathrun.
Mateos is offline
supreeda
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2015
Old 12-13-2015 , 11:15   Re: Plugin "free" - deathrun
Reply With Quote #2

WTF This ! No please , No thank

here Ctrl+F "Deathrun" Abner is good
http://www.sourcemod.net/plugins.php...tion=&search=1
supreeda is offline
Mateos
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2015
Old 12-13-2015 , 12:04   Re: Plugin "free" - deathrun
Reply With Quote #3

I search this plugin - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1406137
but this plugin is on amx mod x. I search on sourcemod.
Mateos is offline
supreeda
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2015
Old 12-13-2015 , 13:39   Re: Plugin "free" - deathrun
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateos View Post
I search this plugin - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1406137
but this plugin is on amx mod x. I search on sourcemod.
which game ?


this is sourcemod not amx CS:S and CSGO
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2345869
supreeda is offline
Mateos
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2015
Old 12-14-2015 , 09:19   Re: Plugin "free" - deathrun
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreeda View Post
which game ?


this is sourcemod not amx CS:S and CSGO
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2345869
This is deathrun manager ... and this plugin haven't command "free"
Mateos is offline
zipcore
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: m_flZipcore
Old 12-15-2015 , 08:35   Re: Plugin "free" - deathrun
Reply With Quote #6

I've made this long time ago, but it should still work: http://git.tf/Zipcore/FreerunManager

EDIT: I didn't know this existed already for AMX
__________________

Last edited by zipcore; 12-15-2015 at 08:36.
zipcore is offline
MBf
Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Old 08-30-2016 , 13:05   Re: Plugin "free" - deathrun
Reply With Quote #7

Reupload ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipcore View Post
I've made this long time ago, but it should still work: http://git.tf/Zipcore/FreerunManager

EDIT: I didn't know this existed already for AMX
MBf is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode