Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

WarriorMod

Post New Thread Reply   

GrO
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2010 , 07:09   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #91

Now I see that, war_pause has no sense, cause there's no way to pause the demo recording ^^.

So You were right, the only senseful command is war_break. I hope You'll be able to implement it in the future.
TwOzCaR
Old 07-26-2010 , 17:17   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #92

Quote:
GrO Wroted: It's not related to WarriorMod Plugin at all. It's SteamBans' BUG (NOT SourceBans) with sb_status command executed, while SrcTV is enabled. Disable SrcTV and You will see and write down Your problem at SteamBans' site, as I did.
it is related to warriormod when, it is warriormod that crashes the server after lo3. get your facs right, yes i wrote sourcebans. sorry was a typo, i meant steambans. and if the author could remove that command in warriormod then maybe more ppls could use it again. but we use another warmod now in my clan, and its because of functionality and the chance too decide a pause before switching teams, (when u want too get screenshots right when u sit down watch demo afterwards, and got a clan homepage where u post demo and SS) okay but ocationally isent warriormod crashes server, but its is certainly part of it.
GrO
Veteran Member
Old 07-26-2010 , 20:02   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwOzCaR View Post
it is related to warriormod when, it is warriormod that crashes the server after lo3. get your facs right, yes i wrote sourcebans. sorry was a typo, i meant steambans. and if the author could remove that command in warriormod then maybe more ppls could use it again. but we use another warmod now in my clan, and its because of functionality and the chance too decide a pause before switching teams, (when u want too get screenshots right when u sit down watch demo afterwards, and got a clan homepage where u post demo and SS) okay but ocationally isent warriormod crashes server, but its is certainly part of it.
It's SteamBans' bug, not WarriorMod's, so removing the sb_status command is pointless, cause it'll be usefull, when the new SteamBans version will come.

And You're saying You have War Plugin which can pause the Live at half time ?

BTW:
If You are playing Lives so serious, so You should know that, using any Plugins except zBlock is NOT allowed in ESL ^^
MistaGee
Old 07-27-2010 , 02:36   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrO View Post
In fact, using "war_vote 1", WarriorMod pauses the war at half time as well, and continues when people hit "ready".

As for the war_break command that has been requested the other day, I'm somewhat busy right now, so I can't make any promises as of when I'll get to it.
Send a message via ICQ to MistaGee
TwOzCaR
Old 07-27-2010 , 07:52   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrO View Post
It's SteamBans' bug, not WarriorMod's, so removing the sb_status command is pointless, cause it'll be usefull, when the new SteamBans version will come.

BTW:
If You are playing Lives so serious, so You should know that, using any Plugins except zBlock is NOT allowed in ESL ^^
hehe =)
FirEXE
Old 08-27-2010 , 11:13   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #96

Server breaks when teams are scheduled to be swapped after a half (begun with 2010.08.25-27 update). Can anybody come with a fix?
sight
Old 08-27-2010 , 20:48   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirEXE View Post
Server breaks when teams are scheduled to be swapped after a half (begun with 2010.08.25-27 update). Can anybody come with a fix?

Yes.. I have the same problem, and my 6 friends have same problem when play to 14 round server crashing..

Coders, please can you fix problem ? We want play with WarriorMod!!

forum.Srcds.com say: ( Remove "Warriormod", if it still crashes contact AlliedMods. Else contact the maker of "Warriormod". or Disable everything then. )

So AlliedModers or WarriorMod who did this plugin, Please Fix Problem.. We not kidding.. We really want play with this plugin..
Warmod
is not good mod for CM or Mix.. Warriormod the best of the best plugin of CM and Mix...

Sory for my english

Edit: Then say: Contanct the creates to see if they have updates yet.

So, MistaGee, We waiting your warriormod update..

Last edited by sight; 08-28-2010 at 00:18.
FirEXE
Old 08-29-2010 , 05:49   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #98

Update to latest sourcemod, that fixed a problem form me. Now I'm running 1.3.4 and until that there was a 1.3.4 dev, that had such a big difference.
MistaGee
Old 08-29-2010 , 12:01   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #99

I still need to test with the latest version :/

Anyway, if you're getting strange™ issues, I always recommend compiling the plugin yourself as that tends to fix most of these. Does that help?

Cheers

Last edited by MistaGee; 08-29-2010 at 14:59.
Send a message via ICQ to MistaGee
sight
Old 08-29-2010 , 16:10   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirEXE View Post
Update to latest sourcemod, that fixed a problem form me. Now I'm running 1.3.4 and until that there was a 1.3.4 dev, that had such a big difference.
My last Source Mod version:

Code:
sm version
 SourceMod Version Information:
    SourceMod Version: 1.3.4-dev
    SourcePawn Engine: SourcePawn 1.1, jit-x86 (build 1.3.4-dev)
    SourcePawn API: v1 = 4, v2 = 3
    Compiled on: Jun 27 2010 19:29:30
    Build ID: 2998:865570dc65e6-dev
    http://www.sourcemod.net/
And Im stil got Crash..