Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Solved [WINDOWS/LINUX] ppmove signature or memory address!

Post New Thread Reply   

Natsheh
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2021 , 08:05   Re: [WINDOWS/LINUX] ppmove signature or memory address!
Reply With Quote #11

I'm not forcing anyone, out of your curiosity if you wanted to know "what" happens exactly you can see for yourself thats all.
@VIP System 100% done !

Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh
Old 05-18-2021, 12:10
HamletEagle
This message has been deleted by HamletEagle.
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 05-18-2021 , 12:12   Re: [WINDOWS/LINUX] ppmove signature or memory address!
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsheh View Post
I'm not forcing anyone, out of your curiosity if you wanted to know "what" happens exactly you can see for yourself thats all.
Excuse me, but this is idiotic. I wanted to help YOU, the least you can do is answer a very simple question.
How are we supposed to help if you don't describe the problem? In case it wasn't clear, no, I'm not going to waste my time to set up everything and test your plugin if you can't even write a few words to describe the problem.

Last edited by HamletEagle; 05-18-2021 at 12:13.
Natsheh
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2021 , 14:51   Re: [WINDOWS/LINUX] ppmove signature or memory address!
Reply With Quote #13

if you're not bothered to waste time meaning that you're also not bothered to help,
and also i did explain my problem in post #3, you can simply tell the issue that its an invalid windows signature probably.

Thanks to klippy the problem is solved, because he suggested to use PlayerPosthink fwd instead of using orpheu.

The posts started to be irrelevant to the topic, thanks to fysiks for starting that argument.
@VIP System 100% done !

Last edited by Natsheh; 05-18-2021 at 14:56.
Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2021 , 21:51   Re: [WINDOWS/LINUX] ppmove signature or memory address!
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
if you're not bothered to waste time meaning that you're also not bothered to help,
and also i did explain my problem in post #3, you can simply tell the issue that its an invalid windows signature probably.
That is quite the assumption. Just because someone can't dedicate an hour to setting up something that may or may not provide the answer doesn't mean they wouldn't have been able to help you if you had just answered the question. Why waste time one something that you already have set up? You might get to your answer/solution quicker.

Quote:
The posts started to be irrelevant to the topic, thanks to fysiks for starting that argument.
You could have just answered his question or told him that you no longer need help, it would have ended there.