Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Elite Admin System v6.7.2

Post New Thread Reply   

edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 08-05-2019 , 16:30   Re: Elite Admin System v4.2.1 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks] [05/08/2019]
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck For Fun View Post
Lol i dont have access, what wrong?
There's a flaw in amx_showrcon, wait for next update, it will fix it.

EDIT: I'll release the v4.3 update tomorrow, since I'm tired today and don't want to release a bad update with bugs.

Last edited by edon1337; 08-13-2019 at 08:12. Reason: typo
Manurockeru
Old 08-05-2019 , 17:55   Re: Elite Admin System v4.2.1 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks] [05/08/2019]
Reply With Quote #52

Hi. First of all, great admin system!

Now, regarding the ranks (in game tags) if I have enabled the ranks file (show ranks in chat) the rank wil appear two times but if I disable it the rank will appear only when I'm human not when I'm zombie (ZP 4.3 fix6a).. however, free VIPs in my server (flag S) don't get the tag from ranks file even if I enable the "show ranks in chat" option.. only if I add them in "EliteAdminSystem_Users".. now somehow it works (tags when I'm zombie) but.. it isn't working all the time tho. Maybe you could take a look, it isn't a big problem at all just something you may wanna know. Thanks!
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 08-06-2019 , 09:22   Re: Elite Admin System v4.2.1 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks] [05/08/2019]
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manurockeru View Post
Hi. First of all, great admin system!

Now, regarding the ranks (in game tags) if I have enabled the ranks file (show ranks in chat) the rank wil appear two times but if I disable it the rank will appear only when I'm human not when I'm zombie (ZP 4.3 fix6a).. however, free VIPs in my server (flag S) don't get the tag from ranks file even if I enable the "show ranks in chat" option.. only if I add them in "EliteAdminSystem_Users".. now somehow it works (tags when I'm zombie) but.. it isn't working all the time tho. Maybe you could take a look, it isn't a big problem at all just something you may wanna know. Thanks!
Thank you.

I didn't understand this part
Quote:
Now, regarding the ranks (in game tags) if I have enabled the ranks file (show ranks in chat) the rank wil appear two times but if I disable it the rank will appear only when I'm human not when I'm zombie
How do the ranks appear in chat if it's disabled? And how does it appear two times? Do you have any plugin that interferes with say chat?

To everyone: I'm fixing an issue with unban/ungag menu then the v4.3 will be released, v4.2 has some problems and mistakes, they'll be fixed in v4.3
Old 08-06-2019 , 14:35   Re: Elite Admin System v4.2.1 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks] [05/08/2019]
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by edon1337 View Post
Thank you.

I didn't understand this part

How do the ranks appear in chat if it's disabled? And how does it appear two times? Do you have any plugin that interferes with say chat?

To everyone: I'm fixing an issue with unban/ungag menu then the v4.3 will be released, v4.2 has some problems and mistakes, they'll be fixed in v4.3
For example, now in "EliteAdminSystem_Users.ini" my "Prefix" is set to "" (nothing in there) but in the file "EliteAdminSystem_Ranks.cfg" I have the following ""Berserk" = abcdefghijklmnopqrstuxyz" and in "EliteAdminSystem_Config.cfg" I have "RANKS_IN_CHAT = 1" but no "Tag/prefix in front of the name is shown, if I got it right, the "Berserk" prefix from "Elite_ranks.cfg" should appear in console (amx_who) right? Well it does, but if I put a prefix in "EliteAdminSystem_Users.ini" when I type something, the prefix "Berserk" for example will appear two times in front of my name, only if I disable "RANKS_IN_CHAT = 0" it will work properly and show only one prefix in front of my name in chat. Kinda hard to explain it, I could make a video tho if it would help.
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 08-07-2019 , 07:37   Re: Elite Admin System v4.2.1 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks] [05/08/2019]
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
For example, now in "EliteAdminSystem_Users.ini" my "Prefix" is set to "" (nothing in there) but in the file "EliteAdminSystem_Ranks.cfg" I have the following ""Berserk" = abcdefghijklmnopqrstuxyz" and in "EliteAdminSystem_Config.cfg" I have "RANKS_IN_CHAT = 1" but no "Tag/prefix in front of the name is shown, if I got it right, the "Berserk" prefix from "Elite_ranks.cfg" should appear in console (amx_who) right? Well it does, but if I put a prefix in "EliteAdminSystem_Users.ini" when I type something, the prefix "Berserk" for example will appear two times in front of my name, only if I disable "RANKS_IN_CHAT = 0" it will work properly and show only one prefix in front of my name in chat. Kinda hard to explain it, I could make a video tho if it would help.
I get it, thanks for pointing it out, should be fixed in v4.3, just need to fix teammenu and it'll be released, cheers!

EDIT: I fixed the issue with the ranks, as soon as I fix the teammenu it'll posted.

Last edited by edon1337; 08-07-2019 at 07:51.
oloscic
Old 08-07-2019 , 07:59   Re: Elite Admin System v4.2.1 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks] [05/08/2019]
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:

*A picture showing features (click to maximize):

*Description:
A new admin system which packs in a lot of old and new features, improvements, bug-fixes. Possibilities are endless with this. Want to give a person access to a command? Want to give someone a rank? Maybe give someone a custom cool prefix?? Or someone else a special skin which only he will have? Or just tired of wasting your time looking at the date to see if someone's admin should be gone so you're looking for an automatic way? These are just some of the many features this system has.

*Information and features (READ BEFORE POSTING):
  • This plugin is a re-creation of the original AMXX admin system, it's packed with new features and improvements to the old ones
  • DON'T USE SEMICOLONS (;) IN USERS FILE FOR COMMENTING, ONLY USE // and #
  • With this plugin you have real-time data retrieving, so if you edit something from the .ini files, it will be instantly applied.
  • It has it's own Ban file where all bans are stored
  • It has it's own Gag file where all gags are stored
  • It has it's own Users file where all users are stored
  • It has it's own Configs file where all configurations are stored
  • Introducing new immunity system, immunity is a number, meaning that players with lower immunity can't perform actions on different players with higher immunity
  • This system is strict when it comes to parameters, you must enter all parameters, you're allowed to leave them blank ("") in some scenarios.
  • Put ';' in front of an admin's name to disable his admin.
  • If you don't want to put password for someone, just leave the password part as ""
  • If you don't want a prefix, leave the prefix part as ""
  • If you don't want a model, leave T_Model or/and CT_Model part as ""
  • If you don't want the admin to have an expire date, leave it as ""
  • The admin expires when the date expires (automatically).
  • Bans expire when the date expires, and they're automatically removed from the .ini file
  • Gags expire when the date expires, and they're automatically removed from the .ini file
  • You must have the models inside the models/player/ directory when giving models to an admin. Example the model name is 'vip'. You should have a 'vip' folder in models/player and vip.mdl file inside the 'vip' folder. Then put 'vip' in the T_Model or CT_Model in the .ini file.
  • All dates are in MM/DD/YYYY - HH:MM:SS format

*Commands:
Code:
• amx_kick <name> <reason> - Kicks a player out of the server, this system obligates you to enter a reason, if you don't have one, leave it as "".
• amx_ban <name> <minutes> <reason> - Kicks a player out of the server and adds him to the banlist, making him unable to connect to the server.
• amx_addban <name> <steamid> <ip_address> <minutes> <reason> - A more advanced way of banning, you can use this to add a person that isn't connected to the server to the banlist.
• amx_unban <nick/steam/ip> - Unbans a player, removes him from the banlist.
• amx_slay <nick> <reason> - Kills/Slays a person.
• amx_slap <nick> <value> <reason> - Slaps (damages) a person for x damage.
• amx_gag <nick|steamid|ip> <seconds> <reason> <flags> - Gags player from say chat/voice chat
• amx_ungag <nick|steamid|ip> - Ungags a gagged player
• amx_say <message> - Writes message in all green text
• amx_who - Shows connected players information
• amx_map <map> - Changes the map to another one
• amx_nick <current_nick> <new_nick> - Changes a person's nick to another one
• amx_addadmin (default) <Nick|SteamID> <Password> <Flags> <Prefix> <T_Model> <CT_Model> <Immunity> <Expire_Date> - Adds a new admin via console
• amx_cvar <cvar> <value> - Sets a CVAR's value to another one
• amx_plugins - Shows list of plugins
• amx_rcon <cmd> <value> - Sends command to server
• amx_showrcon - Shows rcon password
• amx_help - Shows commands list
• amx_last - Shows last players to disconnect information
• amx_psay - Sends a private message to a player
• amx_modules - Shows modules
• amx_freeze <name> <off/on> - Freezes player movement and mouse
• amx_ss <name> - Takes screenshot on player
• amx_warn <name> <reason> - Warns a player
• amx_noclip <name> <value> - Sets noclip on player
• amx_godmode <name> <value> - Sets godmode on player
• amx_team <name> <team> <respawn> - Changes player team (and respawns if you set it to 1)
• amx_warn <name> <reason> - Warns a player

• eas_menu, eliteadminmenu, amxmodmenu (default) - Console commands to open admin menu

(new commands are highlighted red)
(console commands are highlighted blue)
*API:
Spoiler

*Configs:

EliteAdminSystem_Users.ini
Code:
Info: This is the file where you can assign players different flags, prefixes, and such.

Syntax:
"Nick|SteamID" "Password" "Flags" "Prefix" "Model_T" "Model_CT" "Immunity" "ExpireDate"

Notes:
Immunity is a number, if someone has an immunity of 50, he can't perform actions on another admin with higher immunity.
ExpireDate should be in MM/DD/YYYY - HH:MM:SS format
EliteAdminSystem_Config.cfg
Code:
Info: This is the file where you can change configs of the system (file names, values).

DEAD_PREFIX - The prefix that will show before player's name when he's talking while dead.
SPECTATOR_PREFIX - The prefix that will show before player's name when he's talking while he is a spectator.
COMMAND_ADDADMIN - The command name to add a new admin (amx_addadmin by default)

USERS_FILE - File name for users file
BANS_FILE - File name for bans file
LOGS_FILE - File name for logs file (located in logs folder)

CONNECT_LOG - Connect Logs <0|1>
NAME_CHANGE_LOG - Name change Logs <0|1>
CHAT_LOG - Say chat Logs <0|1>

RANKS_IN_CHAT - Ranks to be displayed in say chat

SYSTEM_PREFIX - Chat prefix

DISCONNECT_INFO_SECONDS_EXPIRE - How long should an entry in amx_last last for (seconds) until it's removed completely

FREQUENCY_CHECK_DISCONNECT_INFO - Frequency (seconds) to check disconnect information to see whether it expired.
TIME_CHECK_ADMINS - Frequency (seconds) to re-load admins
UPDATE_BAN_FILE_FREQUENCY - Frequency (seconds) to re-load bans

CMDMENU_COMMANDS - Commands to open admin menu

ADMIN_ADD_FLAG - Flag required to add a new admin
KICK_FLAG - Flag to use amx_kick
BAN_FLAG - Flag to use amx_ban
ADD_BAN_FLAG - Flag to use amx_addban
UNBAN_FLAG - Flag to use amx_unban
SLAY_FLAG - Flag to use amx_slay
SLAP_FLAG - Flag to use amx_slap
WHO_FLAG - Flag to use amx_who
CVAR_FLAG - Flag to use amx_cvar
PLUGINS_FLAG - Flag to use amx_plugins
MAP_FLAG - Flag to use amx_map
NICK_FLAG - Flag to use amx_nick
RCON_FLAG - Flag to use amx_rcon
SHOW_RCON_FLAG - Flag to use amx_showrcon
MODULES_FLAG - Flag to use amx_modules
FREEZE_FLAG - Flag to use amx_freeze
SCREENSHOT_FLAG - Flag to use amx_ss
COMMANDS_MENU_FLAG - Flags to open admin menu
WARN_PLAYER - Flag to use amx_warn
NOCLIP_FLAG - Flag to use amx_noclip
GODMODE_FLAG - Flag to use amx_godmode
UNGAG_FLAG - Flag to use amx_ungag
GAG_FLAG - Flag to use amx_gag
SAY_FLAG - Flag to use amx_say
TEAM_FLAG - Flag to use amx_team
IMMUNITY_FLAG - Flag for immunity (bans and gags won't work on immunity players)
PSAY_FLAG - Flag to use amx_psay
LAST_FLAG - Flag to use amx_last

RANK_ALIVE_HUD_R - Red as in RGB for alive players Rank HUD
RANK_ALIVE_HUD_G - Green as in RGB for alive players Rank HUD
RANK_ALIVE_HUD_B - Blue as in RGB for alive players Rank HUD
RANK_ALIVE_HUD_X - X axi for alive players Rank HUD
RANK_ALIVE_HUD_Y - Y axi for alive players Rank HUD

RANK_DEAD_HUD_R - Red as in RGB for alive players Rank HUD
RANK_DEAD_HUD_G - Green as in RGB for alive players Rank HUD
RANK_DEAD_HUD_B - Blue as in RGB for alive players Rank HUD
RANK_DEAD_HUD_X - X axi for alive players Rank HUD
RANK_DEAD_HUD_Y - Y axi for alive players Rank HUD
EliteAdminSystem_Ranks.cfg
Code:
You can add/edit ranks here
Usage: "Rank_Title" = flags

Let's say you want rank "Power" you'll need flags that are written after the equal sign in the same line.

Default ranks:

"V.I.P" = t
"Lite Admin" = bcde
"Admin" = bcdeij
"Power" = abcdeijmno
"Moderator" = abcdefgijmnpqr
"Head Admin Helper" = abcdefghijmnopqrst
"Head Admin" = abcdefghijkmnopqrstu
"Owner" = abcdefghijklmnopqrstuxyz
EliteAdminSystem_Bans.ini
Code:
Info: All bans are stored here
Syntax: <name> <steamid> <ip_address> <ban_expiration_date> <reason> <banned_by_admin>

<name> - Banned player's name
<steamid> - Banned player's steamid
<ip_address> - Banned player's IP address
<ban_expiration_date> - Time when ban expires (DD/MM/YYYY - HH:MM:SS) format (24hrs)
<reason - The reason he got banned
<banned_by_admin> - The name of the admin who banned him
EliteAdminSystem_Gags.ini
Code:
Info: All gags are stored here
Syntax: <name> <steamid> <ip_address> <gag_reason> <gag_flags> <gag_expire_date>

<name> - Gagged player's name
<steamid> - Gagged player's steamid
<ip_address> - Gagged player's IP address
<gag_reason> - The reason he got gagged
<gag_flags> - Gag flags (s -say chat | v - voice chat)
<gag_expire_date> - Gag expire date (DD/MM/YYYY - HH:MM:SS) format (24hrs)
*CVARs:
Code:
eas_ranks_enabled <0|1> - Decides whether rank system is on or off eas_ranks_hud_enabled <0|1> - Decides whether rank system HUD is on or off

! Important !:
You must disable these plugins so my system can work properly:

*Credits:
Is it possible to export the admin list to the website also with the steam id hidden (in STEAM_1 format: 0: 123xxx etc ..)
in a format such as:
1. Nick Steam id Permissions / Flags rank (full admin, basic admin, head admin etc ..)
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 08-07-2019 , 17:53   Re: Elite Admin System v4.3 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks] [07/08/2019]
Reply With Quote #57

Update v4.3
Code:
- Added amx_addgag command
- Added AddGag menu
- Added Team menu
- Fixed ranks not showing in chat when you had no custom prefix
- Fixed gag commands because I forgot to replace 'ban' with 'gag' in some places (because I copy-pasted ban functions since they're similar to gag)
- Fixed the issue that was making your prefix show as dead when you were a spectator
- Fixed the issue with flag in amx_showrcon
@oloscic
Please don't quote the main post.

About your question:
I didn't understand, this system doesn't have SQL support, so there's nothing related to websites.

Last edited by edon1337; 08-07-2019 at 17:53.
Manurockeru
Old 08-08-2019 , 07:30   Re: Elite Admin System v4.3 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks] [07/08/2019]
Reply With Quote #58

Quote:
Update v4.3
Code:
- Fixed the issue that was making your prefix show as dead when you were a spectator
Great! Forgot to mention that too.

Edit: Tested "Sectator issue" and "ranks prefix issue", both working verry nice and well now. Also "Team menu" is working without problems. (Using zp 4.3 fix6a)
Edit2: Prefix issue now is only when I'm zombie, when I'm human it works but when I'm zombie, the prefix stops working.

Last edited by Manurockeru; 08-10-2019 at 17:07.
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 08-11-2019 , 06:31   Re: Elite Admin System v4.3 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks] [07/08/2019]
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Great! Forgot to mention that too.

Edit: Tested "Sectator issue" and "ranks prefix issue", both working verry nice and well now. Also "Team menu" is working without problems. (Using zp 4.3 fix6a)
Edit2: Prefix issue now is only when I'm zombie, when I'm human it works but when I'm zombie, the prefix stops working.
It should work the same for both T and CT teams.
1) What exactly is the issue?
2) By 'prefix' you mean the custom prefix that you set in the users file or the prefix you get from your rank?
3) Can you send me a screenshot of this issue?
4) Do you have any plugins that modifies say chat?

PHP Code:
switch( get_user_teamid ) )
{
case 
12:
    {
        if( 
g_iConfigRANKS_IN_CHAT ] )
        {
            new 
szRank32 ];

eas_get_player_rankidszRankcharsmaxszRank ) );

if( 
szCachePrefix] && szRank] ) // has custom prefix and rank prefix

{

CC_SendMatched0id"&x04[%s]&x04%s &x03%s&x01: &x04%s"szRankszCachePrefixszNameszArgs );
                return 
PLUGIN_HANDLED_MAIN;
            }

else if( ! 
szCachePrefix] && szRank] ) // has rank prefix but not custom prefix

{

CC_SendMatched0id"&x04[%s] &x03%s&x01: &x04%s"szRankszNameszArgs );
                return 
PLUGIN_HANDLED_MAIN;
            }

else if( 
szCachePrefix] && ! szRank] ) // has custom prefix but not rank

{

CC_SendMatched0id"&x04%s &x03%s&x01: &x04%s"szCachePrefixszNameszArgs );
                return 
PLUGIN_HANDLED_MAIN;
            }

else if( ! 
szCachePrefix] && ! szRank] ) // doesn't have custom prefix or rank prefix

{
                return 
PLUGIN_CONTINUE;
            }
        }

else
        {
            if( 
szCachePrefix] ) // has custom prefix

{

CC_SendMatched0id"&x04%s &x03%s&x01: &x04%s"szCachePrefixszNameszArgs );
                return 
PLUGIN_HANDLED_MAIN;
            }

else
            {
                return 
PLUGIN_CONTINUE;
            }
        }
    }                    

Last edited by edon1337; 08-11-2019 at 06:31.
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 08-11-2019 , 17:36   Re: Elite Admin System v4.4 [+Bans, Gags, Ranks] [11/08/2019]
Reply With Quote #60

Update v4.4 | Security update, it's recommended to update!
Code:
- Removed CVARs and added them to the configuration file
- Added option to show/hide Rank HUD for people with no rank
- Fixed amx_addadmin, anyone could use it in earlier versions even if they didn't have access
- Fixed say and admin chat, no more blank messages

Last edited by edon1337; 08-11-2019 at 17:40.