Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-27-2017 , 05:03   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1851

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michauux View Post
There is a bug in the 4.1.7 plug-in when the player is dead and throws at the spectator after x seconds, and should flip only if it is alive and standing still on the respawn.

Using SM 1.8 - 6027
Sorry what do you mean? Can you provide more details? Also what are your settings set to?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Michauux
Old 11-27-2017 , 12:03   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1852

sm_afk_move_time - This option works in the wrong way, as it casts non-living players playing normally in the team.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-28-2017 , 04:05   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1853

Quote:
sm_afk_move_time - This option works in the wrong way, as it casts non-living players playing normally in the team.
More Details Please...

What is your sm_afk_move_time variable set to, and provide more details on the circumstance or how to replicate the issue.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Michauux
Old 11-28-2017 , 11:56   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1854

I will describe in detail, during the game when the players disappear afk manager plugin transfers them after set x seconds to the spectators, and should be transferred when the player is alive and does not move from place after x seconds with respawn. That's why players are complaining that they are going to be in the table as dead, moving them to the spec.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-28-2017 , 14:58   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1855

Quote:
I will describe in detail, during the game when the players disappear afk manager plugin transfers them after set x seconds to the spectators, and should be transferred when the player is alive and does not move from place after x seconds with respawn. That's why players are complaining that they are going to be in the table as dead, moving them to the spec.
I still have no idea what you are talking about so at this point I am not able to provide any assistance until you can A) provide me the value of your variables and B) explain more clearly the situation.

I don't know if you are just saying dead players are getting checked for AFK which is normal unless you have set the variable to exclude dead players from checks, or if you are saying that there is a bug in the spawn check that is triggering a spawn AFK timer check or something when a player dies, no idea.
Ejziponken
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-28-2017 , 15:33   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1856

Edit: I was using 4.1.5, does any of the fixes in 1.6 and 1.7 fix retakes issue?

What settings do i need for this to work on retakes? Seems like the respawns resets the timer..

Code:
// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.8.0.5995)
// ConVars for plugin "csgoafkkicker.smx"

// Admin Flag for immunity? Leave Blank for any flag.
// -
// Default: ""
sm_afk_admins_flag "p"

// Should admins be immune to the AFK Manager? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = COMPLETE IMMUNITY, 2 = KICK IMMUNITY, 3 = MOVE IMMUNITY]
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_afk_admins_immune "1"

// Is the AFK Manager automatic plugin update enabled or disabled? (Requires SourceMod Autoupdate plugin) [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_afk_autoupdate "0"

// Is the AFK Manager enabled or disabled? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_enable "1"

// Should the AFK Manager exclude checking dead players? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_afk_exclude_dead "0"

// Should the AFK Manager force all message language to the server default? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = ENABLED, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
sm_afk_force_language "0"

// Should the AFK Manager announce AFK kicks to the server? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = EVERYONE, 2 = ADMINS ONLY, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
// Maximum: "2.000000"
sm_afk_kick_announce "0"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK kick to be enabled. [DEFAULT: 6]
// -
// Default: "6"
sm_afk_kick_min_players "4"

// Should the AFK Manager kick AFK clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]
// -
sm_afk_kick_players "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being kicked. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 120.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "120.0"
sm_afk_kick_time "90.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being kicked for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "30.0"
sm_afk_kick_warn_time "20.0"

// How many days should we keep AFK Manager log files. [0 = INFINITE, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
sm_afk_log_days "0"

// Should the AFK Manager log client kicks. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_kicks "0"

// Should the AFK Manager log client moves. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_moves "0"

// Should the AFK Manager log plugin warning messages. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_warnings "0"

// Should the AFK Manager announce AFK moves to the server? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = EVERYONE, 2 = ADMINS ONLY, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_move_announce "0"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK move to be enabled. [DEFAULT: 4]
// -
// Default: "4"
sm_afk_move_min_players "4"

// Should the AFK Manager move AFK clients to spectator team? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_move_spec "0"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being moved to spectator. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 60.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "60.0"
sm_afk_move_time "60.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being moved for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_time "30.0"

// Should the AFK Manager warn team 0 (Usually unassigned) players? (Disabling may not work for some games) [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_unassigned "1"

// Should the AFK Manager use a short prefix? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
sm_afk_prefix_short "0"

// Time in seconds (total) that player should have moved from their spawn position. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 20.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "20.0"
sm_afk_spawn_time "99.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned for being AFK in spawn. [DEFAULT: 15.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "15.0"
sm_afk_spawn_warn_time "15.0"

Last edited by Ejziponken; 11-28-2017 at 15:59.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-29-2017 , 04:32   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1857

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejziponken View Post
Edit: I was using 4.1.5, does any of the fixes in 1.6 and 1.7 fix retakes issue?

What settings do i need for this to work on retakes? Seems like the respawns resets the timer..

Code:
// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.8.0.5995)
// ConVars for plugin "csgoafkkicker.smx"

// Admin Flag for immunity? Leave Blank for any flag.
// -
// Default: ""
sm_afk_admins_flag "p"

// Should admins be immune to the AFK Manager? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = COMPLETE IMMUNITY, 2 = KICK IMMUNITY, 3 = MOVE IMMUNITY]
// -
sm_afk_admins_immune "1"

// Is the AFK Manager automatic plugin update enabled or disabled? (Requires SourceMod Autoupdate plugin) [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
sm_afk_autoupdate "0"

// Is the AFK Manager enabled or disabled? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_enable "1"

// Should the AFK Manager exclude checking dead players? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
sm_afk_exclude_dead "0"

// Should the AFK Manager force all message language to the server default? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = ENABLED, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
sm_afk_force_language "0"

// Should the AFK Manager announce AFK kicks to the server? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = EVERYONE, 2 = ADMINS ONLY, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_kick_announce "0"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK kick to be enabled. [DEFAULT: 6]
// -
sm_afk_kick_min_players "4"

// Should the AFK Manager kick AFK clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]
// -
sm_afk_kick_players "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being kicked. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 120.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "120.0"
sm_afk_kick_time "90.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being kicked for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
sm_afk_kick_warn_time "20.0"

// How many days should we keep AFK Manager log files. [0 = INFINITE, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
sm_afk_log_days "0"

// Should the AFK Manager log client kicks. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_kicks "0"

// Should the AFK Manager log client moves. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_moves "0"

// Should the AFK Manager log plugin warning messages. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_warnings "0"

// Should the AFK Manager announce AFK moves to the server? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = EVERYONE, 2 = ADMINS ONLY, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_move_announce "0"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK move to be enabled. [DEFAULT: 4]
// -
// Default: "4"
sm_afk_move_min_players "4"

// Should the AFK Manager move AFK clients to spectator team? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_move_spec "0"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being moved to spectator. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 60.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "60.0"
sm_afk_move_time "60.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being moved for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_time "30.0"

// Should the AFK Manager warn team 0 (Usually unassigned) players? (Disabling may not work for some games) [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_unassigned "1"

// Should the AFK Manager use a short prefix? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
sm_afk_prefix_short "0"

// Time in seconds (total) that player should have moved from their spawn position. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 20.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "20.0"
sm_afk_spawn_time "99.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned for being AFK in spawn. [DEFAULT: 15.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "15.0"
sm_afk_spawn_warn_time "15.0"
Are you saying it's not working in 4.1.7? If you are not running the latest version please do not report bugs.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-02-2017 , 08:37   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1858

Quote:
Asherkin - For finding the CSGO team change limit offset.
is it refering to
PHP Code:
if (CSGO)

SetEntData(clientFindSendPropInfo("CCSPlayer""m_unMusicID") - 4501true); 
what exactly doe this fix @@?

even more questions

Quote:
* 3.4.0 -
Changed:
Hooking methods of say commands for chat AFK resets.
All AFK logging is now done in its own file separate from SourceMod and has a purge interval cvar to allow deleting of old logs.

Added:
Cvar for excluding bots from player counts.
i believe the cvar was sm_afk_exclude_bots

but looking at the code from current version it seems to be gone?

anyway what i want to know is how to stop moving the player from unsigned to spec

currently i have sm_afk_exclude_dead "1" but whenver i join my server and do nothing just idle i still get moved to spectator....

and what if i want the to kick spectators when server is about to be full (24 slots)?

currently i have

Code:
// -
sm_afk_kick_min_players "23"

// -
sm_afk_kick_players "3"
will setting sm_afk_exclude_dead to 1 interfer with the kicking?

i'm asking because when afkmanager move me from unassigned to speci can't choose team anymore...stuck in spec (Game is CSGO)

below is the full debug minus the onplayerruncmd lines
Spoiler

Last edited by 8guawong; 12-02-2017 at 10:21.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-02-2017 , 18:54   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1859

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
is it refering to
PHP Code:
if (CSGO)

SetEntData(clientFindSendPropInfo("CCSPlayer""m_unMusicID") - 4501true); 
what exactly doe this fix @@?
From memory this was to fix in CS:GO where Valve introduced a team change limit and I could not see any offset or similar at the time to override the team change limit and Asherkin found that using the "m_unMusicID" minus 45 seemed to I guess correspond to the team change limit if that makes sense.

Quote:
even more questions

i believe the cvar was sm_afk_exclude_bots

but looking at the code from current version it seems to be gone?

anyway what i want to know is how to stop moving the player from unsigned to spec

currently i have sm_afk_exclude_dead "1" but whenver i join my server and do nothing just idle i still get moved to spectator....
I believe the bot exclude variable was removed because it was in my eyes redundant, I don't see why we would need to check bots so I took it out of the code.

I am also unsure why I would need to exclude Unassigned > Spectator move? It sounds like you are saying the team change limit offset might be broken and that is what should be fixed?

Quote:
and what if i want the to kick spectators when server is about to be full (24 slots)?

currently i have

Code:
// -
sm_afk_kick_min_players "23"

// -
sm_afk_kick_players "3"
will setting sm_afk_exclude_dead to 1 interfer with the kicking?

i'm asking because when afkmanager move me from unassigned to speci can't choose team anymore...stuck in spec (Game is CSGO)
That looks correct? sm_afk_exclude_dead shouldn't apply because that variable should only be for a player on a valid team and dead i.e. CT/T.

You have set the kick to Spectator Team only and minimum players before action to 23?

Is that not working as intended?

Last edited by Rothgar; 12-02-2017 at 18:56.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-02-2017 , 19:52   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1860

I think I might also need someone to help me test a fix for the team change limit if it's now broken because I don't think it applies with bots.