Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:S+GO] Afk Bomb

Post New Thread Reply   

Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 09-11-2015 , 14:54   Re: [CS:S+GO] Afk Bomb
Reply With Quote #121

RedSword, below You will find a copy of a post or request of mine. I just happened to see a list of your plugins an saw that You have a plugin that uses a bomb. Please tell me if your plugin (AFK Bomb) will do the same as below or will it do about the same. If it will or allmost do the same, I will give it a try. DBD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of years ago after one of the Steam updates, I had a CSS plugin that would let a CT or T plant C-4 (the T bomb) anywhere on a map. To plant the bomb or C-4 the player would say in (chat box) "!plant" and to detonate the bomb the player would say "!det" (no quote of course). It was very easy to use and when the bomb was on the ground it could be moved with the knife or a player could shoot it and it would get moved quite a bit.
However, for the last few years i've seen lots of C-4 related plugins but can't seem to find one that lets a CT have and use C-4 without a lot of restrictions. There is a C-4 Vest plugin somewhere that
will let you blow yourself up with C-4. That's not what i wish to do.

P.s. The c-4 plugin that I refer to was not a SM plugin. It was a ES addon called "Dog-C4". If someone is interested in this I may have the Dog-C4 addon with it's code but i'm not a programmer. Also. I and others attempted to find it's creator someone called "strongdium_dog" to update it, but we can't locate him. I do not want to use this script without permission but mabe someone that can program can create a plugin that does the same.

---------------------------------------------- Please help if you can....DBd
Wilczek
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-11-2015 , 15:19   Re: [CS:S+GO] Afk Bomb
Reply With Quote #122

Quote:
Features :
  • Prevent short-afking from breaking a full round's gameplay :
  • Give the bomb to a random teamate if the bomber is afk at the beginning of the round. (or drop it)
  • Drop the bomb if the bomber is afk and make bomber teamsay that he's dropping the bomb. (or give to a teamate)

How it works :
  • For the first check of the round :
  • Check the "state" of the bomber at round start (1.0 sec after it to be exact).
  • Check for a new delayed "state" after a certain amount of time to see if it is the same.
  • If over a certain amount of time the "state" of the player didn't change, then he is considered afk : the bomb is dropped/given to a teamate (depending on afkbomb_action) and a message is displayed.
  • For the other checks :
  • After the first check, the same process is repeated, but it uses the convar "afkbomb_lateCheckDelay" for the delay between two checks.
  • When the total number of checks where the player didn't change his state equals the value of the convar "afkbomb_lateCheck", then the bomb is dropped/given to a teamate (depending on afkbomb_latecheckaction).
Old 09-11-2015 , 19:16   Re: [CS:S+GO] Afk Bomb
Reply With Quote #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrow Bo Dean View Post
[...] Please tell me if your plugin (AFK Bomb) will do the same as below or will it do about the same. [...]
Read first post please... Not sure how an AFK bomb plugin could somehow relate to allowing you to plant anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilczek View Post
Quote:
Features :
  • Prevent short-afking from breaking a full round's gameplay :
  • Give the bomb to a random teamate if the bomber is afk at the beginning of the round. (or drop it)
  • Drop the bomb if the bomber is afk and make bomber teamsay that he's dropping the bomb. (or give to a teamate)

How it works :
  • For the first check of the round :
  • Check the "state" of the bomber at round start (1.0 sec after it to be exact).
  • Check for a new delayed "state" after a certain amount of time to see if it is the same.
  • If over a certain amount of time the "state" of the player didn't change, then he is considered afk : the bomb is dropped/given to a teamate (depending on afkbomb_action) and a message is displayed.
  • For the other checks :
  • After the first check, the same process is repeated, but it uses the convar "afkbomb_lateCheckDelay" for the delay between two checks.
  • When the total number of checks where the player didn't change his state equals the value of the convar "afkbomb_lateCheck", then the bomb is dropped/given to a teamate (depending on afkbomb_latecheckaction).
RAWR (per player/rounds Awp Restrict.)
Kill Assist
Be Medic

You can also Donate if you appreciate my work

Last edited by RedSword; 09-11-2015 at 19:18.
Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 09-13-2015 , 15:08   Re: [CS:S+GO] Afk Bomb
Reply With Quote #124

I'm just looking for a plugin that will let a T or CT point a pistol or rifle cross-hair lets say on the ground, say in chat box "!plant. (The (bomb model used by T) then appears at that point on the ground. Then the player that planted can say in chat box " !det" and the bomb will explode. The ES plugin "Dog-C-4" did this quite well. We made binds for !plant and !det. Also, all players in the game could plant and detonate a bomb, i.e a 16 player game could have 16 bombs planted but only a few players who read to motd for instructions found out about it. i'm just wondering why there is no simple C-4 or bomb plant and detonate plugin anywhere for CSS.
RedSword
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 09-13-2015 , 20:06   Re: [CS:S+GO] Afk Bomb
Reply With Quote #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrow Bo Dean View Post
I'm just looking for a plugin that will let a T or CT point a pistol or rifle cross-hair lets say on the ground, say in chat box "!plant. (The (bomb model used by T) then appears at that point on the ground. Then the player that planted can say in chat box " !det" and the bomb will explode. The ES plugin "Dog-C-4" did this quite well. We made binds for !plant and !det. Also, all players in the game could plant and detonate a bomb, i.e a 16 player game could have 16 bombs planted but only a few players who read to motd for instructions found out about it. i'm just wondering why there is no simple C-4 or bomb plant and detonate plugin anywhere for CSS.
Please, post in the appropriate section...

On a side note, I remember reading that the Orange Box update caused a change, or problem with many c4 or something alike (I never tested many c4 though); that may be why the plugin doesn't exist.
RAWR (per player/rounds Awp Restrict.)
Kill Assist
Be Medic

You can also Donate if you appreciate my work

Last edited by RedSword; 09-13-2015 at 20:10.
MonsteQ
Old 01-17-2019 , 02:25   Re: [CS:S+GO] Afk Bomb
Reply With Quote #126

Here the Hungarian language in phrases.
Attached Files
File Type: txt afkbomb.phrases.txt (1.8 KB, 71 views)