Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Huge win and loss streaks - never consistent.

Post New Thread Reply   

nelwei
Old 01-04-2022 , 08:39   Huge win and loss streaks - never consistent.
Reply With Quote #1

Since sometime in last act.. all that happens to me now is huge win streaks followed by huge loss streaks. I'm talking about my game history being all green, then thinking I'm going well... then suddenly I just end up with really bad players in every game I play.. the games aren't even close, and my game history is all red.

What I've realised is that on the win streaks, I have strong and capable team mates, good comms, and we stomp, with my influence on the game being either low, or mid range.

But on the Losing streaks, I end up with the worst imaginable teams. Talking about people that throw, AFK's from first few rounds, Jett and Phoenix Players who are somehow Gold 3 but go 8.20, and me as a Silver Sova top fragging on 10 kills. Literally nobody on my team (including myself) getting over 15 kills. Instant HS everywhere I go. The only way I can actually get kills is resorting to dirty tactics like hiding app linked in corners in obscure locations and picking off a few that try to rush out.

Surely this isn't a co incidence? Is it something to do with the matchmaking and the way it works? So they match me with good team mates for a while to make me happy, and then throw me in with a bunch of useless people for some reason? And I'm not blaming my team mates on their skill level... ending up with bad players is just one small factor.. as I said those losing streaks, I get all the AFKers and throwers in that run of games, and the opposition team has one of those 30.10 smurfs going off every time. So the entire teams that I'm on are just awful teams to play with for multiple reasons.

The balance of matchmaking in this game is horrible. I just don't know how my own game play can have any influence over the games I play. I either don't have to do anything because my team mates run around killing everyone before I get there, or my team mates all die in 3 seconds and I'm the last person left still rotating from the other site, running into 5 enemies all waiting for me in CT.

Last edited by nelwei; 01-06-2022 at 12:12. Reason: spelling