Deagles' Map Management 3.23

Post New Thread Reply   

Rockon
Old 04-24-2009 , 00:58   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #761

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimozmi View Post
help me please

I want to extend the time to map in the last round to finish the last round and change the map to the next round
I saw this on a server that uses Deagles' Map Management 3.0
and bottom of the screen is this message:
** Extending time limit to allow players more time to finish the current round **
hm..
mb you wish to use Deagles' Map Management 3.23 + TimeLeft Extender?
mimozmi
Old 04-24-2009 , 13:08   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #762

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockon View Post
hm..
mb you wish to use Deagles' Map Management 3.23 + TimeLeft Extender?
thank you for giving me help, but the problem is:
to make it function Deagles' Map Management 3.23 desabled nextmap.amxx and mapchooser.amxx
but you must enabled for TimeleftExtender
I want to run this function with Deagles' Map Management 3.23 I think it is code for that
thx man
NeO|GoD|LDR|SturmTiger
Old 04-25-2009 , 13:02   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #763

everytime I enable this , and think I have it installed correctly , my maps change every 3 minutes like clockwork , you cannot even get in the server fast enough before a vote is enabled , the map changes witha vote up to change to the next map allready in process..something is not right in the code or the default settings , or someone needs to post how to delay the mapvotes for more than the 3 minute stock value...say to 20 minutes or 30 minutes before a vote is enabled.
DynamicBits
Old 04-26-2009 , 01:23   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #764

Quote:
Hm) Thanks!
Then here to you the added and improved transfer (some problems are solved with a hyphenation). But some parts of transfer too long also do not get at line.
This is the problem that -=hunter=- reported a while back. I'm working on a fix, partially based on the code he posted. The problem affects more than just the chat messages, however, and I am working on a solution that addresses all aspects of the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjkwe654 View Post
suggest: use a function in offical amxx 'mapchooser' plugin , it called "loadSettings()" (more faster load maps list)

because i put my maps name in files (over 4,000 maps),server loading so slow
Are you saying that when you put all 4,000 maps in mapcycle.txt/allmaps.txt, that causes the slowdown, or are you talking about another file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimozmi View Post
help me please

I want to extend the time to map in the last round to finish the last round and change the map to the next round
I saw this on a server that uses Deagles' Map Management 3.0
and bottom of the screen is this message:
** Extending time limit to allow players more time to finish the current round **
That message automatically shows up if:
  • The enforce_timelimit CVAR is set to 0
  • The server is running Counter-Strike
  • There are at least 2 human players connected to the server
If you are running another mod, the time can still be extended, but that message just doesn't show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeO|GoD|LDR|SturmTiger View Post
everytime I enable this , and think I have it installed correctly , my maps change every 3 minutes like clockwork , you cannot even get in the server fast enough before a vote is enabled , the map changes witha vote up to change to the next map allready in process..something is not right in the code or the default settings , or someone needs to post how to delay the mapvotes for more than the 3 minute stock value...say to 20 minutes or 30 minutes before a vote is enabled.
Please post the contents of your plugins.ini, error_*.log (if there is a recent one), the most recent dmaplog*.log, and your server.cfg (take out any lines with a password).

I just re-read every post in this thread starting at page 50, which is around the time I created v3.20, to find any reported problems or feature requests that I had forgotten about. Based on what people have reported, and issues I have seen, I put together the following todo list:

(I removed the list after the release of v3.24 of the plugin. Half of the changes were implemented in that version, and the rest are on the to-do list, visible at the bottom of the first post in that thread.)

If anyone else knows of something I forgot, please let me know. I'm going to work on these issues over the next couple weeks and then hopefully take a break from this plugin.

--
Andy

Last edited by DynamicBits; 02-09-2012 at 09:02. Reason: Updated status of to-do list
Rockon
Old 04-26-2009 , 05:13   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #765

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicBits View Post
This is the problem that -=hunter=- reported a while back. I'm working on a fix, partially based on the code he posted. The problem affects more than just the chat messages, however, and I am working on a solution that addresses all aspects of the problem.

Fix truncated strings, particularly in languages with multibyte characters (Reported here). I will extend the limit per line to the maximum that the hlds engine supports. I don't plan to split strings into two parts, however. If the strings really do get too long after I make the changes, consider using abbreviations.

--
Andy
At abbreviations the meaning of translation of the message is lost...

I would like, that you have made the list of the people voting for rock the vote. For example:
say /rtvlist
Also it would be healthy to have possibility to disable a final round for your manager

Thanks)
NeO|GoD|LDR|SturmTiger
Old 04-26-2009 , 12:30   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #766

I have been finding this in the dmaplog , as you can see , almost every 2 minutes or every 1 minute after the map changes , it says..timelimit changed to 2 to allow vote now.(this happens with 0 people in the server , or with me in the server and the bots loaded <shrikebots> and i know the bots cannot vote and I dont even get a chance to, by the time I select a team , the vote has allready started or is over )

Admin: <NeO|GoD|Public Server (Gore/Pis> calls rockthevote with 2100 seconds left on map
L 04/20/2009 - 07:03:44: Did not ban any maps from mapstoban.ini file
L 04/20/2009 - 07:03:44: Loaded 45 Maps into the maps that will be picked for the vote
L 04/20/2009 - 07:03:44: 5 Maps were not loaded because they were the last maps played, or defined twice, or banned
L 04/20/2009 - 07:03:44: Found 50 Maps in your mapcycle.txt/allmaps.txt file, 45 are available for filling slots
L 04/20/2009 - 07:03:56: Time limit changed to 2 to enable vote to occur now
L 04/20/2009 - 07:04:06: Nominations for the map vote: 0 out of 5 possible nominations
L 04/20/2009 - 07:04:06: Randomly Filling slots for the vote with 5 out of 45
L 04/20/2009 - 07:04:06: Filled 5 vote slots with random maps, 1 are custom
L 04/20/2009 - 07:04:06: Vote: Voting for the nextmap started
L 04/20/2009 - 07:04:26: Vote: Voting for the nextmap finished. The nextmap will be dod_anzio
L 04/20/2009 - 07:04:49: Admin: <NeO|GoD|Public Server (Gore/Pis> calls rockthevote with 2100 seconds left on map
L 04/20/2009 - 07:04:51: Did not ban any maps from mapstoban.ini file
L 04/20/2009 - 07:04:51: Loaded 45 Maps into the maps that will be picked for the vote
L 04/20/2009 - 07:04:51: 5 Maps were not loaded because they were the last maps played, or defined twice, or banned
L 04/20/2009 - 07:04:51: Found 50 Maps in your mapcycle.txt/allmaps.txt file, 45 are available for filling slots
L 04/20/2009 - 07:05:03: Time limit changed to 2 to enable vote to occur now
L 04/20/2009

Last edited by NeO|GoD|LDR|SturmTiger; 04-26-2009 at 12:32.
DynamicBits
Old 04-26-2009 , 17:16   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #767

Quote:
At abbreviations the meaning of translation of the message is lost...
Most of the messages I saw that were truncated only had a few characters at the end cut off. Don't quote me on this, but I think the current limit is about 127 bytes and the max length is about 191 bytes. In my testing, the full lines that are currently in the dictionary file did fit into the 191 byte buffer.

Quote:
:arrow: I would like, that you have made the list of the people voting for rock the vote. For example:
say /rtvlist
I'll add that to the "maybe" list. It shouldn't be too much work since the plugin does keep track of people who have rocked the vote.

Quote:
:arrow: Also it would be healthy to have possibility to disable a final round for your manager
Have you looked at the enforce_timelimit CVAR? Setting it to 1 will get rid of the extended time for the last round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeO|GoD|LDR|SturmTiger View Post
I have been finding this in the dmaplog , as you can see , almost every 2 minutes or every 1 minute after the map changes , it says..timelimit changed to 2 to allow vote now.(this happens with 0 people in the server , or with me in the server and the bots loaded <shrikebots> and i know the bots cannot vote and I dont even get a chance to, by the time I select a team , the vote has allready started or is over )

Admin: <NeO|GoD|Public Server (Gore/Pis> calls rockthevote with 2100 seconds left on map
That message only appears when you call dmap_rockthevote, amx_rockthevote, or amx_rtv. Those commands are not called by any timer; they are only called directly by the user.

They are console commands, not CVARs. Check your config files for any of those commands.

--
Andy

Last edited by DynamicBits; 04-26-2009 at 17:32. Reason: Added reply to Rockon
NeO|GoD|LDR|SturmTiger
Old 04-26-2009 , 23:04   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #768

the problem is , no one called rtv or any other of the commands,,,it was just myself and the bots , and i hadnt even gotten in to the server yet ,and it was allready going.
AllStars
Old 04-27-2009 , 03:09   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #769

amxx 1.8.
metamod 1.19

I install deaglesmapmanagement 3.23. Plugin is loaded and working but...

Its can't to find maps. Why???
Plugins:

Code:
admin.amxx        
;admin_sql.amxx        
admincmd.amxx        
adminhelp.amxx       
adminslots.amxx      
multilingual.amxx   
menufront.amxx       
cmdmenu.amxx        
plmenu.amxx        
telemenu.amxx       
mapsmenu.amxx       
pluginmenu.amxx       
adminchat.amxx        
;antiflood.amxx        
scrollmsg.amxx        
imessage.amxx        
adminvote.amxx       
;nextmap.amxx       
;mapchooser.amxx       
timeleft.amxx        
pausecfg.amxx       
statscfg.amxx        
;amxmod_compat.amxx   
kz_bugs_stats.amxx 
httpdl.amxx
kz_records.amxx ;Debug
kz_godmode.amxx
kz_ljs_xm.amxx
;xtreme-jumps.amxx
hud_weapon_speed.amxx
kz_stats.amxx
showkeys.amxx
edgefriction.amxx
distance_v3.amxx
;jump_distance.amxx
jump_framework.amxx
;jump_height.amxx
jump_prestrafe.amxx
buttonlocs.amxx
kz_save.amxx
allchat.amxx
awp.amxx
httpdl.amxx
kz_ljs_xm.amxx
kz_records.amxx
multilingual.amxx
nextmap.amxx
prokreedz_grab.amxx ;Debug
prokreedz_hook.amxx
restmenu.amxx
scout.amxx
teamchange.amxx
timeleft.amxx
invis.amxx
EdgeBugStats.amxx
deagsmapmanager.amxx
mpbhops.amxx
Code:
L 04/25/2009 - 06:43:52: Did not ban any maps from mapstoban.ini file
L 04/25/2009 - 06:43:52: Loaded 0 Maps into the maps that will be picked for the vote
L 04/25/2009 - 06:43:52: 0 Maps were not loaded because they were the last maps played, or defined twice, or banned
L 04/25/2009 - 06:43:55: Found 0 Maps in your mapcycle.txt/allmaps.txt file, 0 are available for filling slots
L 04/25/2009 - 06:44:06: Attention, 0 Maps were found in the standardmaps.ini file. This is no problem, but the words Custom will not be used
49 plugins, 49 running

p.s mapcycle,allmaps and standartmaps not emty, there a lot of maps! Also hlds loaded mapcycle from mapcycle.txt

Any idea what to do???

Last edited by AllStars; 04-27-2009 at 03:14.
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 04-27-2009 , 17:55   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #770

Oh, another reason to hate VALVE's BS advertising:

When dead, type "nominations" - you will not be able to read much of the dmap stuff thanks to the worthless advertising...

Slmclarengt

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!