Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Release Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]

Post New Thread Reply   

Venky
Old 04-05-2016 , 07:31   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #631

You have not set up your groups properly in the Sourcebans website then, you ned to make sure that the group is applied to the server.
Send a message via Skype™ to Venky
JackHammer20
Old 04-13-2016 , 19:33   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #632

I am getting a HTTP error 500 every time I log into the admin panel. I've set up all the tables in the database, configured it all correctly. Is there any way to debug?
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 04-13-2016 , 22:39   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #633

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHammer20 View Post
I am getting a HTTP error 500 every time I log into the admin panel. I've set up all the tables in the database, configured it all correctly. Is there any way to debug?
Information about such errors will be posted to your web server's (or the virtual host's) error log, unless they are disabled.

Consult the manual of your web server for further instructions on where to find such information.

If you are using some web hosting provider, and that the log files aren't easily available, you need to consult them for further assistance.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].

Last edited by DarkDeviL; 04-13-2016 at 22:39.
JackHammer20
Old 04-16-2016 , 14:15   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #634

No worries, I resolved it now, there was a typo in the config.php.

I've set PP_Currency to 'GBP' in the config.php but it's still pulling through a dollar sign in a number of places.

Code:
define('PP_CURRENCY', 'GBP'); //https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/docs/classic/api/currency_codes/#id09A6G0U0GYK
Venky
Old 04-16-2016 , 15:53   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #635

You need to physically go into the code and change the $ signs to £ signs.

Beware though because some $ signs are connection to functions/definitions!

Just make sure before you change something it isn't a reference to something.
Old 04-16-2016 , 20:55   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #636

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venky View Post
You need to physically go into the code and change the $ signs to £ signs.

Beware though because some $ signs are connection to functions/definitions!

Just make sure before you change something it isn't a reference to something.

The main one I'm trying to change is the one on 'donate.php' which is 'You wish to donate $'. I've changed it on the index page easily enough, but the donate.php is full of defines, like you said.

Pretty stuck. Just don't want to have conflicting information as to the currency being donated.

Shame the PP_Currency doesn't reflect throughout the entire script, although I can see it being referred to in this particular PHP, so maybe its meant to work but doesn't? Who knows.

If you could assist me in pointing me in the right direction of sorting this particular typo then that'd be great.

Many Thanks

Last edited by JackHammer20; 04-16-2016 at 20:57.
Venky
Old 04-16-2016 , 22:54   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #637

Yup, I understand the one that you mean.

I also have not been able to find that one - I have found the one on the main page, but some-how text is being called without it even being in the scripts. When you f12 the page though it does show the text.

If someone has found a way / if I find a way I will let you know.

Venky
Veteran Member
Old 04-17-2016 , 23:31   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #638

Does anyone know of a way to make this to have a subscription based donations? Have a lot of people asking to do this rather then have to remember to do it each month.
Venky
Old 04-18-2016 , 02:08   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #639

You would need to contact OP. The whole system could do with a overhaul really !
Veteran Member
Old 04-18-2016 , 03:18   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #640

While he checks here every now and then, he has not made a post since 12-14-14 . So I think someone might need to take up the project. I would love for a way to integrate subscriptions into this. In fact! I would pay for it.