Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Top 5 cheap esk8 that you must consider before buying

Post New Thread Reply   

gregorytorp
Old 05-15-2022 , 10:03   Top 5 cheap esk8 that you must consider before buying
Reply With Quote #1

Are you considering buying an electric skateboard? But when asked about the price of an esk8, it is really expensive if only for a newbie. Usually, when it's too expensive, they'll give up, but don't worry too much. This article is just for you. Today I will talk about cheap e-boards that you can check out. Don't be too surprised by its price. Now let's take a look at these esk8s.

Meepo V3

You may have heard of this company. Obviously, it's a popular skateboard and costs only about $429. A lot cheaper than other quality boards, right?

Name: Meepo-v3.jpg
Views: 0
Size: 63.9 KB

With a top speed of 28 mph/45 km and a range of 11 miles/18 kilometers, this one is quite quick. The remote that goes with the V3 includes a huge LED display that will show your rate, total distance, remote panel, and charge capacity, as well as the riding option you're in.

~~>>> Further Reading: best cheap electric skateboard - best affordable electric skateboard

It can be used in your city area after only 2 hours of charging. Furthermore, the case includes a small LED panel that displays the charge level, so you won't have to worry about running out of power while riding.

What about the steep climb? The climbing ability is about 30% Grade. Rough roads don't make this e-board difficult because the board has a slight bend to it, but it's much more sturdy, so you're less likely to stumble with all that tempo.

However, it is also a bit heavy, so you need to consider it when deciding to buy it. At this rate, I recommend that it is not very suitable for newbies.

Maxfind Max2 Pro

This type of look can be quite aggressive and suitable for those with a strong personality. See the design below the deck to see how unique it is.

The first is the floor material is made of Nylon fiber and glass fiber and has a length of 31 inches and a width of 10.6 inches. This type is quite light, so it is suitable for those who like to travel short distances or just use it for relaxing walks. With a 600W hub motor, it can reach 24mph/38km in a 12-mile/20km range. However, when compared to the above esk8, the climbing ability is similar to about 28% Grade.

This type I find more suitable for newbies and it costs a little more about $ 474. Compactness and convenience are the advantages of this e-board.

WowGo 2S Pro

Name: WowGo 2S Pro.png
Views: 0
Size: 445.9 KB

This type is extremely suitable for newbies because of its speed, range, and smoothness, this type of esk8 has enough. With a 2x 500W hub motor it gets you a top speed of 23mph/38kph for a range of 12 miles/19km. At this speed, you can go anywhere around your town because it's not too fast but it's very smooth.

If you are really looking to learn more about electric skateboards, more specifically the cheap ones, you can check out the reviews from eSkateBuddy - A Blog About eSkateboarding

Regarding the floor material, there is no need to argue because it is 2 layers of bamboo and 6 layers of Canadian Maple. It flexes to match a concave form, giving you a complete management board.

The next feature is the Remote Control, which is simple to operate, and the bends regen braking smoothly without shocks, guiding that you are always at ease when. With the price of only about 430$, is it completely possible to buy it? However, its charging time is quite long, it takes about 3 hours.

Apsuboard X2

This may not be the most popular board, but I still want to include it in the list because it will only cost you about $500.

This one has to say has an incredibly impressive 18-mile/29km range with a top speed of up to 26mph/42km for a 2.5-hour clean. Next is a 2x 650W belt drive motor and 90mm wheels, it helps you have a smooth and safe ride even on uneven terrain. If you're looking for an esk8 for a trip a little further, this is the right choice.

A composite deck constructed of maple and bamboo is also a major benefit. It's strong enough to keep you stable at high rates of speed but flexible enough to dampen surface disturbances.

However, the disadvantage I must mention is that it lacks a belt-drive motor, making climbing and acceleration less powerful than on other e-boards.

RazorX Cruiser

The last one that I want to put on this list is the RazorX Cruiser. This type is extremely suitable for children or even for newbies who want to try a new feeling of electric skateboards. Check out the features below to see why it's perfect for kids.

>>> See also: best cheap electric skateboard

First of all, this is the cheapest of the boards I've reviewed at just under $200. How surprising! Instead of worrying about your child getting injured from the fast speeds of the esk8s you've seen, this is the perfect e-board that tops out at just 10mph/16kph for a range of 7 miles/11km. It is so safe that you must consider buying this e-board for your child.

The second is a 125W belt-driven motor and 83mm 80A wheels that make the ride smooth but still highly safe. The floor material is 5 layers of Maple, so the weight of the board is reduced. Your child will easily take it anywhere.

Do you think these boards fit your budget? Let us know by leaving a comment.

Last edited by gregorytorp; 06-15-2022 at 12:04.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 05-16-2022 , 02:36   Re: Default mapchooser.sma Question
Reply With Quote #2

The default mapchooser only excludes the previous map. Most of the other map choosing plugins that I'm aware of have the feature that you're requesting. Checkout some of them and see what they say in their documentation/cvars.

Galileo, Deags, Mapchooser4, etc.