Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

ZR [ZCLASS] Arms for humans and zombies

Post New Thread Reply   

zombiekiller99
Old 05-04-2021 , 15:40   ZR [ZCLASS] Arms for humans and zombies
Reply With Quote #1

Hi I am using zclass in the zr called models.txt and playerclass.txt which I can setup the different player side models that I can use for zombies and ct. But I Have a lot of skins that use custom arms for their class. I tried to put a "arms_path" for my custom arms in my playerclass.txt but when I go into game I still have no hands. So I am thinking do I need a plugin to make it work? Could someone help me.

Would feel more realistic if the player models that you play with can see their hands to have a bigger feeling that you play something else than just default ct arms.
pedrotski
Old 07-07-2021 , 21:30   Re: ZR [ZCLASS] Arms for humans and zombies
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiekiller99 View Post
Hi I am using zclass in the zr called models.txt and playerclass.txt which I can setup the different player side models that I can use for zombies and ct. But I Have a lot of skins that use custom arms for their class. I tried to put a "arms_path" for my custom arms in my playerclass.txt but when I go into game I still have no hands. So I am thinking do I need a plugin to make it work? Could someone help me.

Would feel more realistic if the player models that you play with can see their hands to have a bigger feeling that you play something else than just default ct arms.
This is what you need: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=260331