Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo

Post New Thread Reply   

xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2015 , 22:12   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #431

Seriously dude? We spend all this time keeping it updated for you, and when you finally get around to updating it yourself, you leave out all the new stuff

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it
ddhoward
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2015 , 22:14   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefal View Post
Even if i edit my server.cfg with sm_aia_all 1 and sm_aia_adminonly 1 i have to enter them manually every time. Anyone else got similar probs?
Please see the first post in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerst View Post
Note: The plugin automatically creates AdvancedInfiniteAmmo.cfg at tf/cfg/sourcemod
Change the default values there.
Old 07-17-2015 , 22:16   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #433

Quote:
Latest version does not run for me. Tried compiling myself no luck.

Anyhow. Love this plugin but it wont let me set the startup settings. Compiled manually after making the following modification to the .sp -file:

Even if i edit my server.cfg with sm_aia_all 1 and sm_aia_adminonly 1 i have to enter them manually every time. Anyone else got similar probs?

Thx!
Because it doesn't go in server.cfg, it's located in AdvancedInfiniteAmmo.cfg, and since you already generated it, it will be at 0, and will be everytime the server changes map

Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2015 , 22:33   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #434

Updated to 1.4.1
-Fixed adminonly cvar not properly working on client connect(Changed OnClientPutInServer to OnClientPostAdminCheck)

Quote:
Latest version does not run for me. Tried compiling myself no luck.

Anyhow. Love this plugin but it wont let me set the startup settings. Compiled manually after making the following modification to the .sp -file:

Thx!
Not sure why this became a problem now and not before, but should be fixed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeathreusXx View Post
Seriously dude? We spend all this time keeping it updated for you, and when you finally get around to updating it yourself, you leave out all the new stuff
I used the wiki list here: https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Team_for...nition_indexes to get all the indexes and cross-checked with the offical wiki(Weapons and Reskins) If any are missing they could be absent from the wikis or the listed indexes are wrong. If you have a more reliable site feel free to share and I'll update the plugin.

Last edited by Tylerst; 07-17-2015 at 22:44.
xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2015 , 22:46   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #435

Quote:
Updated to 1.4.1
-Fixed adminonly cvar not properly working on client connect(Changed OnClientPutInServer to OnClientPostAdminCheck)

Not sure why this became a problem now and not before, but should be fixed now.

I used the wiki list here: https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Team_for...nition_indexes to get all the indexes and cross-checked with the offical wiki(Weapons and Reskins) If any are missing they could be absent from the wikis or the listed indexes are wrong. If you have a more reliable site feel free to share and I'll update the plugin.
I don't use the wiki, I use the text file that lists every possible item index for the game

404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 07-17-2015 , 23:05   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #436

Quote:
Dude, just check the community-submitted versions of your plugin (namely the last one that was submitted before you updated to 1.4.0) for the new IDs.

Or just read TF2's "items_game.txt" file. Or go to http://optf2.com/440/items and click on weapons. The window that pops up has the item ID # on it.

The latest weapon additions are the Gun Mettle stock weapons with custom skins. The IDs are between 15000 to 15059, in this order:
Spoiler

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 07-17-2015 at 23:08.
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2015 , 23:45   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #437

Updated to 1.4.2
-Added missing item indexes 15000-15059

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeathreusXx View Post
I don't use the wiki, I use the text file that lists every possible item index for the game
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
Or just read TF2's "items_game.txt" file. Or go to http://optf2.com/440/items and click on weapons. The window that pops up has the item ID # on it.

The latest weapon additions are the Gun Mettle stock weapons with custom skins. The IDs are between 15000 to 15059, in this order:
Spoiler
Thanks for the heads up.

I usually do use the items_game.txt but I thought after the length of time I had been gone the wikis(particularly the official one) would be up-to-date. Plus I wanted to sort them by class/slot and the wiki made it more convinient.

After a glance through(seaching items_game for "weapon_") I seem to only be missing 15000-15059.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
Dude, just check the community-submitted versions of your plugin (namely the last one that was submitted before you updated to 1.4.0) for the new IDs.
I was updating the list to sort by class so I didn't want to just copy/paste it.

Also...your versions have indexes(16000+) that don't seem to exist in any list I can find(items_game.txt or that website you linked)
Did I miss something somewhere or are those indexes that used to be a thing but aren't anymore?

Sincere apologies everyone, all the indexes should be in there now.

Last edited by Tylerst; 07-17-2015 at 23:53.
xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 07-18-2015 , 00:37   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #438

Quote:

I was updating the list to sort by class so I didn't want to just copy/paste it.

Also...your versions have indexes(16000+) that don't seem to exist in any list I can find(items_game.txt or that website you linked)
Did I miss something somewhere or are those indexes that used to be a thing but aren't anymore?

They used to be a thing but not anymore, the indexes used to go from 15000-150050 something, then 16000-16030 something

Someone really should get on to updating the AM wiki

Last edited by xXDeathreusXx; 07-18-2015 at 00:39.
Hefal
Old 07-18-2015 , 11:33   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #439

Great that my preavious issue was addressed and hopefully solved!

It's just that i can't seem to get 1.4.2 to run, at all?
Anyone got it running?

Thx
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 07-18-2015 , 16:27   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #440

Quote:
Updated to 1.4.2
-Added missing item indexes 15000-15059

Thanks for the heads up.

I usually do use the items_game.txt but I thought after the length of time I had been gone the wikis(particularly the official one) would be up-to-date. Plus I wanted to sort them by class/slot and the wiki made it more convinient.

After a glance through(seaching items_game for "weapon_") I seem to only be missing 15000-15059.

I remember there being 16000+ IDs, but I didn't add those into the version I posted. They must've been added in a previous version by DeathReus or someone else.

I also just checked OPTF2 and I don't see 16000+ anymore which is weird. Maybe I was imagining things? Someone care to fill in my memory as to why I remember weapons with IDs of 16000+ when there are none currently?